Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4545
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Vegasasian Booker

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Used to use them a bit before covid and in the beginning the service was great, but then it dropped off switch provider and last girl was a dead fish, when I told him he clearly didn't care. Hes been a dick for a while. Never went back, that was at least 4 years ago.
    I remember back in the day I used to go to Vegasasian / hobbyshop all the time, then one time I was already waiting for the text to go to the apartment, 10 minutes past and nothing I text the booker back and the reply was very nasty. I'm like fuck that guy and left. The VAC booker send me a bunch of text after that. For almost 7 years I stop going to that place. I just start going back late last year and only been there maybe twice.

    At the end of the day you go where you are welcome.

  2. #4544

    LT booker

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I've only dabbled in the Asian spa game once, and that was about a year or two ago to see LA Ruby at Pink Wellness (LOL). I reached out to the LTLV booker and as mentioned here many times, he is def a smart ass. I don't get why these people, and many working girls, don't realize that we are the ones with the $ and they should at least behave decently. Nobody would leave a tip for a shitty waitress with an attitude, so why the sass?
    Used to use them a bit before covid and in the beginning the service was great, but then it dropped off switch provider and last girl was a dead fish, when I told him he clearly didn't care. Hes been a dick for a while. Never went back, that was at least 4 years ago.

  3. #4543

    Lt booker

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I've only dabbled in the Asian spa game once, and that was about a year or two ago to see LA Ruby at Pink Wellness (LOL). I reached out to the LTLV booker and as mentioned here many times, he is def a smart ass. I don't get why these people, and many working girls, don't realize that we are the ones with the $ and they should at least behave decently. Nobody would leave a tip for a shitty waitress with an attitude, so why the sass?
    Used to use them a bit before covid and in the beginning the service was great, but then it dropped off switch provider and last girl was a dead fish, when I told him he clearly didn't care. Hes been a dick for a while. Never went back, that was at least 4 years ago.

  4. #4542

    Ltlv

    I've only dabbled in the Asian spa game once, and that was about a year or two ago to see LA Ruby at Pink Wellness (LOL). I reached out to the LTLV booker and as mentioned here many times, he is def a smart ass. I don't get why these people, and many working girls, don't realize that we are the ones with the $ and they should at least behave decently. Nobody would leave a tip for a shitty waitress with an attitude, so why the sass?

  5. #4541

    LTLV- La Nana

    Prebooked LA Nana. I have used LTLV before so booking was easy. Showed up to see LA nana. Cute, short and nice bolt ons. Shower was nice since it is cold out and she was thorough. Mouthwash and DFK while she led me to the bed. BBBJ which she is masterful with her tongue. She BBBJCIM with spit. She then proceeded to massage my back for 20 minutes until she was tired. I flip and we laid there DFK and I sucked on her C s while I got hard again. Back to BBBJ until I pulled her up to make my deposit in her. MISH for only a few minutes because I was ready after watching her eyes and expressions as I started to enter her pussy. Painted her walls deep and she and I both laughed at how hard I made the last thrust in. Showered and I was off. 2 pops, 1 hour and I cannot wait to come back to Vegas again soon!

    Stay hungry. Harry P.

  6. #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRisky23  [View Original Post]
    LTLV is advertising $350 BBFS for 30 minutes.
    Yep, that's exactly the page I was referring to.

  7. #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise  [View Original Post]
    This might be what is being advertised in VKC. Nope, that's not a typo. I might be the trendsetter here with using those initials LOL. However, not sure though if they are currently active.
    LTLV is advertising $350 BBFS for 30 minutes.

  8. #4538

    Race and Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, AA here means African American, not Asian American.
    Race and sex is one of the most troubling and confusing issues in the USA.

    Some Asian providers have told me that they are intimidated by African Americans because of size. Others don't care or like AA customers.

    Some providers, especially if they have normal jobs either here or back in Korea, don't want to have Asian customers.

    With regard to white customers, I have heard unfavorable remarks about white males who are too fat, smelly or overbearing.

    In my experience, when two people are between the sheets and Frank Sinatra is playing softly, skin color is the last thing on their minds.

    Like some many things in life, there are no rules and to use a cliche. YMMV.
    Last edited by BuildingGuy; 01-09-24 at 22:48. Reason: Added Thoughts

  9. #4537

    Probably

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    360 for BBFSCIP with a K-agency in Vegas? Where are you seeing that? It's at 400+ for all the places I am aware of.
    This might be what is being advertised in VKC. Nope, that's not a typo. I might be the trendsetter here with using those initials LOL. However, not sure though if they are currently active.

  10. #4536

    Happy Monger Holidays

    Based on the juicy lineups the Big 3 are pumping out lately, CES and AVN should be extended for the entire year!

    Just hope that they keep the P.S. / AI effects to a minimum on those images. Don't hold your breath though LOL.

    Fresh off a Sara-VAC session, you know it's going to go well when you get asked, "do you like rimming?

  11. #4535
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Goin to see my ATF Somi tomorrow

    I haven't see her in awhile, she is back in LTLV hoping to get first dibs. Is about time for me to deposit my two loads in her cervix. In my opinion her pussy is the best in the game. The right amount of tightness and not too shallow so you can power fuck her Ha. I'll report back tomorrow.

  12. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, AA here means African American, not Asian American.
    Okay makes perfect sense. Yes, it's a problem and unfortunately during screening agencies have warned that some girls (rather than the agency) don't service blacks. There have been many threads on reddit and other forums by SWs explaining their experience and rationale. Even if someone is going to be okay, some girls do not want to take a chance for whatever reason. AA is a bit confusing because I usually hear it mean Asian American, so out of curiosity I checked google and AA means black 2 out of 3 times (Asian 1 out of 3). Huh.

    Sorry to hear.

  13. #4533
    Just FYI, AA here means African American, not Asian American.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    A few agencies years ago did warn some girls won't service blacks, and "please don't be offended" in their words. I guess there is also some concern that someone fluent in Korean could compromise things by asking girls too many questions. I remember some users said no Koreans for certain agencies - this was 12 years ago, haven't heard it again since so maybe things have changed. But it was never AA. In OC a ton of customers are Asian, it's probably 1/3 of their customers.

  14. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a way to include more Thai into my script. Mind trading?
    The Thai agencies I use are in San Diego. SweetCandies and their various aliases. I've summarized in the SD forum that they have a big pro and con. The pro is with most girls, they use 100% real non-photoshopped photos. Especially the attractive ones. The con is some of their girls, including the most attractive ones, are total amateurs. I actually didn't mind at all, but that is a no go for a lot of guys. To sum it up, she wanted me to eat her pussy and do this and that to her, but was reluctant to suck my dick (she did my second visit). I think I was one of her first customers ever. To a lot of guys, this is total BS and they get really upset about a girl who don't do X Y and Z, especially something that basic. She also didn't get into the shower with me, which I actually prefer. Again some guys flip their lids over this (for example complaining about C-girls and J-girls who don't do what K-girls do).

  15. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    You are kind right, but also review the monger. Because if this person only see providers of one company in the same city is a scam, LTLV is being doing it for a while now.
    I'm not really sure what went down with the agency we can't discuss on this forum anymore, but I wonder if any talks about LTLV will get banned as well with some of the fake review.

    I haven't used them since Aug / Sept time frame because of the issues I had so it's not a surprise at all LTLV is getting a bad rap now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape