Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20645

    CurlySue / Jenna Back in November Dam Good Head Skills

    Saw Jenna / CurlySue back in late November when I was visiting GR area.

    She did have an incall, although we did agree upon a time she was late but made up for it for the duration of the session.

    She looks good, curvy in the right places, and can talk quite a bit LOL.

    But not once we got started nice and sloppy BBBJ that lasted quite a bit then put the cover on.

    She rose me but I enjoyed the doggy view, blew in the bag which was the first pop.

    Took a break and talked about different things and the industry.

    Second pop came with again her stellar BBBJ skills!

    When I am back in town visiting will definitely have to reach out to her again!

    JR.

  2. #20644

    Sounds like the norm for her

    Quote Originally Posted by Casual27  [View Original Post]
    I set up a time to meet with Sky a few weeks ago. We agreed on a time earlier in the day. I arrived at the hotel 10 minutes early and let her know. I heard back 5 minutes before the appointment that she needed a few minutes. I waited until 15 minutes after the appointment should've started to text again. I heard back after a few minutes with a wild story about her friend getting hurt. Things do come up but with communication so poor I don't plan to try again.
    She had you go to a hotel? Because as far as I know and according to some other recent reviews, she has a private residence on the NE side of town. Although I would not be surprised if her good reviews are her white knights because she is by far the flakiest and most erratic of the girls I have tried contacting; when she used to be over by the woodland mall, I had 3 separate occasions where we had something set up and she asked me to text her when I was 10 min away, which I did and she replied with ok see you when you get here and then ghosted each time and then when confronted / asked about it as in "what happened? Why did you have me come all the way to you for you to just ghost me?" she would either have some wild unbelievable story; twice it was the same excuse as a different time and one was also one about her friend getting hurt; and if you point that out to her she becomes an angry crazy irrational B. Which leads me to believe that an actual date with her would end up being something that revolves around what she likes and wants to do and if you object to it, you will probably end up having to take off quick before things escalate.

  3. #20643

    Snow

    Failed with Snow. Reached out and agreed on time and donation. A little more than I would have wanted to spend for a half hour but she said she was amazing and worth it. Incall was dumpy and when I went in she definitely did not look like she was worth it. Her ad is probably accurate on weight and height so I should have passed. Not a great attitude. I left immediately and didn't open my wallet. I didn't find reviews here maybe she's new. Can't comment on service but won't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/647934836822

  4. #20642

    Detective

    My normal practice now is to double-search all of these and check the board. I had some dude ping my hobby # recently and threatening me. Said I was hassling and wasting his girl's time and my number was flagged. Even had a cool video of a guy in a mask with a gun. All the Seniors and Pros probably already know this, but I'm finding there are more handlers and pimps behind the scenes than meets the eye. I've seen so many different photos associated with numbers and ads that I'm very suspect of most ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Sumo search had Latino, AA, and Caucasian. Take your pick. Caucasian had a tat back in 2019, where on the listing you showed it wasn't there. I have no knowledge of anything else.

  5. #20641

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Club512  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-14397625

    I have seen the post, but looks good and I am tempted AF but I am tired of searching and searching. I cannot find her by name, comes up as someone back in 2019 on these forums, anyone can help on intel? Legit? GFE?
    Sumo search had Latino, AA, and Caucasian. Take your pick. Caucasian had a tat back in 2019, where on the listing you showed it wasn't there. I have no knowledge of anything else.

  6. #20640
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever actually see Bangor Honey? I remember reading a couple of reviews that mentioned she seemed sketchy and / or some guy around? Just curious if anyone actually had a successful visit with her. Looks like her individual ad is down or listed differently now. The only ad I could find for her is the group ad she did. Link below. Feel free to DM with info if you have any. TIA--RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/359636463370
    Looks like Lainey has changed her look. She actually looks good here, I'm tempted but I'm going to pass due to the last attempt with her in Nov. Lots of drama and a loud argument w / her bf / pimp in the parking lot of my condo complex at midnight caused a ruckus. He was a big dude too. Don't know Bangor Honey.

  7. #20639

    Brooke?

    I've been watching these for a while. I think I heard some others say she used to go by Brooke Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Unable to search for reviews on this provider. Can't find a name to search for.

    Rates are all over the place. Anyone have a name or review with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/498962656349

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/573656771345

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/674356816706

  8. #20638

    Bangor Honey?

    Did anyone ever actually see Bangor Honey? I remember reading a couple of reviews that mentioned she seemed sketchy and / or some guy around? Just curious if anyone actually had a successful visit with her. Looks like her individual ad is down or listed differently now. The only ad I could find for her is the group ad she did. Link below. Feel free to DM with info if you have any. TIA--RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/359636463370

  9. #20637

    Any intel on squirty flirty girl? Tempted

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-14397625

    I have seen the post, but looks good and I am tempted AF but I am tired of searching and searching. I cannot find her by name, comes up as someone back in 2019 on these forums, anyone can help on intel? Legit? GFE?

  10. #20636
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan  [View Original Post]
    Finally got my account verified after making 14 emails but I can start catching up on my first 6 months of the hobby. So ill start with my first time being scammed LOL. Contacted Freaky little babi comms were good, met at her place. I did pay upfront but I haven't had any issue doing so until now, I will no longer do so. After that she leaves the room and I believe it was her son who asked me to leave.

    Most recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/750993259565
    Thanks for the review I was thinking about her but she looks so strung out I haven't. Definitely won't now.

  11. #20635
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Unable to search for reviews on this provider. Can't find a name to search for.

    Rates are all over the place. Anyone have a name or review with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/498962656349

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/573656771345

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/674356816706
    She's been around since the old boards, went by Brooke of Vegas and Brooke meadows I believe, was always a good time, BBBJ cim cof cfs daty. Last time I seen her, she looked like she had been around awhile.

  12. #20634

    Info or name to search?

    Unable to search for reviews on this provider. Can't find a name to search for.

    Rates are all over the place. Anyone have a name or review with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/498962656349

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/573656771345

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/674356816706
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delete1.jpg‎   delete2.jpg‎  

  13. #20633

    Freaky little babi

    Finally got my account verified after making 14 emails but I can start catching up on my first 6 months of the hobby. So ill start with my first time being scammed LOL. Contacted Freaky little babi comms were good, met at her place. I did pay upfront but I haven't had any issue doing so until now, I will no longer do so. After that she leaves the room and I believe it was her son who asked me to leave.

    Most recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/750993259565

  14. #20632

    More on Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MelonCart  [View Original Post]
    Got into town before the snow and couldn't connect with a few people I had on my list so went with Mandy. Definitely tall and busty. Not very intimate with the session but maybe that's how first visits go. Services match posted in ad. She asked for doggy but I wanted to see that body move on top and she did not disappoint. Might see her again this week if others can't make it happen. DFK and BBJ ok the FS was good. Asked for $120 I offered $100 and she accepted so it may depend on how busy she is. Tipped $40 when done because ir wasn't rushed and it was fun. Nice provider Grand Rapids!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/007482480823
    I agree with this post. A couple positives is she always has had a private in call and never had any bs or ghosting. One thing brought up is Mandy's more professional approach when first seeing her. True. But I have seen her numerous times over the years, and she is personable once she knows you. Last time I was with her, she was saying she has had a lot of jerks lately. Dependable on short notice and as said a nice / good provider. Not at the top of my list, but top as when needed.

  15. #20631

    CurlySue Jenna delivered

    Well I took the plunge with CS earlier today. Had the itch and after reading through this forum and all the stellar (esp. Benz1) reviews, I put 2 and 2 together and matched CS with her recent STG post. The night before I tried to set something up but she was in the middle of getting a room. She never heard back to me because she never got the room. So the next morning I texted her and she got back to me saying she had an incall until 3 pm. Then it started to snow like cray cray. I am not a car-date fan, doesn't work for me as I like to be comfortable and spread out, so she gave me her addy and I headed up to meet her.

    So she didn't look anything like the posted pics (red lingerie, short dark hair but doesn't show face) but she looked good. Hygiene could be improved, but nevertheless she apologized and was eager to see me. We went to the bedroom and I got comfortable and then she started. Yes, she does a great job, but tbh it's not the best I've ever had - - I'd say Top 8 - - I mean over the past few months I've had some awesome dome including last week in San Antonio (and that was Top 3). But CS kept going, she got me going, did a good job. I guess I was taking a bit longer than the usual suspects as she mentioned "well by now most of them would of came" but she kept trudging along. The ending was really good. CIM and she did a great job sucking it all up, nice and slow, but she did not swallow it and went to the bathroom. She was enamored by the amount of load unleashed - - she said it was the most she's ever had. Kewl, so do I get a prize for that? LOL.

    I told her I would put a review up for her. She got excited. She is the real deal. I would repeat, and I do recommend, she delivers the goods. Thanks to all the facilitation of detailed information on this forum, that helped me minimize risk and I was able make an informed decision. And it worked out for both parties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape