Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 26660
-
01-09-24 21:56 #20630Senior Member

Posts: 4439CurlySue
The care date queen got a room tonight.
Saw CurlySue for an awesome car date BJ swallowed the whole load.
I should've waited till she got a room, she's a lot more fun on a bed.
That right nipple could win the competition for biggeat nipple in general reports.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/267591746442
-
01-09-24 10:39 #20629Senior Member

Posts: 70Sometimes I wonder. But I went for Breezii back several weeks ago, we coordinated schedules, she was in the process of moving out of her place. Had all her bags packed. She was late (no big deal) but her pics are outdated. She's gained a lot of weight, she was huffin' and puffin' from rushing back to her place, sweaty, scatter brain too, likely on something but I had to have her focus to do the deed. Which was okay. I mean she does BBBJ, plenty of spit, but it was rushed, impatient, although she took direction well. But all the peripherals mentioned above along with the weight gain. It just turned me off. So I just left w / o finishing. I will not be repeat as there definitely is better out there. Highlight of that night was she was a few blocks away from a 24/7 Coney island diner and got some pretty solid coneys to go.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:35 #20628Regular Member

Posts: 19Mandy
Got into town before the snow and couldn't connect with a few people I had on my list so went with Mandy. Definitely tall and busty. Not very intimate with the session but maybe that's how first visits go. Services match posted in ad. She asked for doggy but I wanted to see that body move on top and she did not disappoint. Might see her again this week if others can't make it happen. DFK and BBJ ok the FS was good. Asked for $120 I offered $100 and she accepted so it may depend on how busy she is. Tipped $40 when done because ir wasn't rushed and it was fun. Nice provider Grand Rapids!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/007482480823
-
01-09-24 09:10 #20627Senior Member

Posts: 83Natalie
Had an itch that needed to be itched, out of the 3 providers I texted Natalie was the quickest and most available on short notice. Met her at her NW side incall. Pictures are very real, although filtered, she still looks amazing. She's short, and petite with perky implants. She appears latina but she's actually italian. House had a faint smell of smoke so be cautious if you are heading home right after. Like stated before the amount of saliva she produces during a BBJ was astounding, and watching her drip it out onto my cock was a huge turn on. She threw the cover on and went RCG, CG, and finished it off in mish with her legs over my shoulders. She's a fun time. Would repeat next time I'm in a pinch. I have my preferable providers but she could easily be added to the list.
HHR $200
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/221293980853
-
01-08-24 21:50 #20626Banned Member

Posts: 216Always a fantastic time. I thoroughly enjoy our rendezvous. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 21:34 #20625Senior Member

Posts: 218Jasmine camera
It was pretty obvious. Basically impossible to miss. Large, obvious, not a "spycam".
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 20:12 #20624Banned Member

Posts: 1268As I stated further below, it was a couple years ago. And no, I'm not sketchy. The camera was MOUNTED in the far corner where the wall meets the ceiling of her bedroom. The wall on the door end of her bedroom. Again, it was mounted. She told me it was for when she wasn't home, which I did not believe.
Originally Posted by BaseHit
[View Original Post]
Glad to hear its gone. Enjoy her and don't piss her off or share rates with anyone else here.
-
01-08-24 19:08 #20623Senior Member

Posts: 312Same number as her.
Originally Posted by Cracker55
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/209441689088
I have never met her.
-
01-08-24 16:35 #20622Senior Member

Posts: 27Ginger
Anyone seen Ginger yet? Is she real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/706801344463
Thinking I might TOFTT on this one. I searched the thread, but didn't find anything about her. Any info is appreciated.
-
01-08-24 15:46 #20621Senior Member

Posts: 275Jasine
Not sure where all the camera talk is coming from. I've seen Jasmine numerous times and have yet seen any cameras anywhere in her apartment. Never an issue or threat of blackmail. However I can't say if she pulls one out on someone who is new, acting sketchy or past issues. BH.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 15:25 #20620Banned Member

Posts: 1268Cassidy69 aka CJ
Saw CJ today for a happy new years to me session. She is gorgeous, sexy and so much fun.
As a tip the hat gesture to some in the fight thread here ya go:
I don't know if her ad pics are her but they are definitely what her body looks like although in person she seems a bit thinner.
Ginormous titties on a hot thin body. Most girls with huge breasts are also overweight with precious few exceptions.
She is not our usual drug doing STG girl and has a real normal life so no face pics make sense.
Have no fear. Her face is pretty, her hair is long and silky. If she walked past you on the street you would look back to check her out.
BBBJ to start, mish, doggie and her riding me. Those giant boobs bouncing up and down. Its like you went to heaven.
She dirty talks the whole session as well. And she's no dead fish. You could stay still she moves so much during sex and still finish. Sex with her mirrors numerous pornhub vids.
No drama, great comms, warm personality. Its like meeting a girlfriend for a booty call. I never feel like a "customer".
I am picky when it comes to full service. Blow and go I'm not but if I'm spending a decent chunk of change it has to be top notch service and good looks.
CJ is worth every dime. If had hit that damn powerball last week I'd see her 5 days a week.
I'm Monger01 and I approve this review.
-
01-08-24 15:11 #20619Banned Member

Posts: 1268Yes, AA Jasmine off Godfrey.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 14:18 #20618Senior Member

Posts: 41Evaa
Recently met with Eva for the first time in a cheap hotel room she shares with her friend. She responded to my texts reasonably fast and was ready within a half hour notice. Her pictures are accurate and I would give her face a 7/10. She does not kiss or like DATY so she is by no means GFE. She started with a short CBJ into missionary CFS. I finished doggy while groping her nicely shaped boobs. If you are looking for a young latina with a great body and okay service she fits the bill. Damage was 150 for HH.
-
01-08-24 14:14 #20617Senior Member

Posts: 53That is Lauren.
Originally Posted by MelonCart
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 14:10 #20616Senior Member

Posts: 493Jasmine
This one has been known to have cameras in the room corners.
I haven't seen her, but she is real and legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/051645235370
Originally Posted by Alchillies
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




