Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 29319
-
01-09-24 23:57 #22734Senior Member

Posts: 40530 vs 60
I typically go for 60 because I like the massages. Have had the same menu offered for 30. There are some guys here that have an opinion that the girls prefer the 30's. This is due to their daily workload and they make more in tips with a day of 30's than a day of 60's. I can see that point. If you're getting a 30 and then going for FS. Not much massage time. Try both. I love the 60 minute at A spa on 31 south. Both the girls there are way into teaseing, and it goes on off and on for the majority of the long massage. Its exhilerating and it really gets your blood going. Not a FS joint though.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 22:46 #22733Regular Member

Posts: 9You're referring to Diana, the other post is about Deanna (who left a couple years ago at least).
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
I had been wondering what happened to Deanna. I saw her at the 2 independent spots she had a couple times but it's been radio silence from he for a while. She was cray but definitely a fun time.
-
01-09-24 22:23 #22732Senior Member

Posts: 97I've seen deanna multiple times at 317 . Last time I was in that place (1 month ago) she was there, she's best friend with Brandee the owner. Her massage is the best massage I've gotten in Indiana. I've never had any extras or any signs of extras to be had with her, she talks wayyyy too much tho. But if anyone had extras there please report or send a dm cause I saw her a total of 5 times and nothing happened.
Originally Posted by ColinSC31
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:57 #22731Senior Member

Posts: 85Thinking of the good old days-DeAnna
Just sitting around reminiscing of the days when DeAnna still had her shop going and before when she was at 317. She wasn't everyone's cup of tea but ill be damned if I wasn't addicted to her at times LOL. She was a bit cray cray but if you could handle that the massages usually turned out great and maybe even a surprise. She always made it seem like she left 317 on her own but pretty sure they booted her out. Then she had a really nice place on the north side. Covid hit and she kept talking about not being able to pay rent and all that. Last place I saw her was some somewhat run down business complex. Forget exactly where it was but don't think it was far from her other place. She was in a dungeon type hallway and her massage room was about 10 x10' and the door led directly to the hallway. Kinda weird. That's when she mentioned to me she was getting out of the massage game. And I about wept LOL. Wish she was back in the game but alas, all good things must come to an end. Haven't been able to find anyone as reliable as her. And shockingly she was always reliable for a massage. None of the 317 girls seem to be anything like DeAnna. I've seen Amy on the Southside and didn't care for her much. Saw the blonde in Greenwood area once. Weird vibe. But just thought I'd bring up an oldie but goodie Indy used to have. And if anyone's got suggestions about someone like her or if she happens to ever get back in the game hit me up!
-
01-09-24 10:11 #22730Senior Member

Posts: 150Hour
I have only done 30 min sessions at the AMP. I'm curious about the hour appointments. Does the hour typically get you MSOG?
-
01-09-24 08:56 #22729Senior Member

Posts: 26What's Lafayette road Lavender like atm
Anyone have the scoop on Lafayette road Lavender? And are they naturals on them or not?
-
01-08-24 23:56 #22728Senior Member

Posts: 71Bobo
That doesn't sound like Bobo. When I have seen her she never really asked for a set amount. She just holds the pocket of her robe open and I drop it in.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 22:47 #22727Senior Member

Posts: 808If it's been less than 72 hours you can get doxy pep. Two pills and pretty effective.
Originally Posted by TrippyIndy
[View Original Post]
Also you can go to any urgent care and they just give you meds. Just say condom broke with a stranger.
-
01-08-24 22:32 #22726Senior Member

Posts: 238Infamous Bobo
Yes, need to rename her BB Bobo!! Dangerous practices is all I can say.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 22:31 #22725Senior Member

Posts: 238Negotiating Tips
It is humorous and ironic to read some long threads on hear about going to an AMP and expecting a great massage and top notch service after you have tried to drive the price to the rock bottom and them complain that someone was not into it or quit fast or. These girls are service providers and if you tip well you get good service, you tip very well you get great service, you come across like a low ball them you will get poor service. They remember customers as well. Not smart to do this. Otherwise go to a cheap provider. You know who they are, and get service in line with your budget.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
More shops are raising the house fee and tips as well. Inflation hits them too!!
-
01-08-24 20:09 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 204If you picked up something, it shouldn't be much longer before symptoms start showing up. Even if you don't have obvious symptoms, you should get checked. Plenty of test at home and mail to the lab options exist if you don't want to see your doctor. It can take a few weeks for the condition to manifest so you will want to wait a few weeks after exposure. Based on your time frame you could get one in another week or so.
Originally Posted by TrippyIndy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 17:12 #22723Regular Member

Posts: 1Bobo
Finally got the chance to visit Bobo just before Christmas. Paid for a hour, got significantly less mainly because of my overall experience. While there were some ways she was great, I was (am) pretty upset about some of it.
She surprised me by taking off the protection, making a gesture like she'd use her mouth and as I laid back to relax, she instead sat on it. It took me a second in my state of mind to remember what she'd just done and I panicked.
And she could tell I wasn't happy about it. She apologized, but this kind of stuff scares me.
My thing is. This is the first time this has happened like this (I've been doing this for several years now) and I'm kind of freaking out a bit. Reading these posts about how often she does that has got me tweaking. I guess I didn't realize it was like THAT from the limited number of posts I've read about her.
If anyone has had any experience with her and can help possibly ease my mind, I'd appreciate it.
Might just be time I quit doing this little hobby.
Sorry if this isn't the place to post this. Hoping I won't just get flamed for this post. I'm just. Worried I guess.
-
01-08-24 16:34 #22722Senior Member

Posts: 86Can you elaborate on Rose Spa (assuming Firehouse? Saw that it was open again driving through last night.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 15:20 #22721Senior Member

Posts: 633Yeah I completely agree with the art of negotiations. As the saying goes Happy wife Happy life! I always go for FS / Boom Boom at the AMPs so I may be wrong here but I thought her requested tip of 100 is the normal for what you (TylerDurden67) a new customer wanted. Chalk that visit up as a learning curve. Favorite Frequent Flyer customers can sometimes get a discount. As everything in the hobby YMMV,
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 14:41 #22720Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Lavender on Lafayette
I did go to lavender on Lafayette I guess I forgot to write it down. The 2 girls are amber and Aliyah. I have seen both. I saw Aliyah a couple months ago and she was awesome. When I saw her this time she had a flabbier tummy so I did not stay. Plus I could see her mustache LOL. Amber has always been great to me but YMMV. The only negative with amber is that she's always sick. I saw her at Monica then art spa and finally at lavender and she's always got the flu or is sneezing like crazy. She'll do it on her hands too. I know we shouldn't be against germs in this hobby but cmon at Least try and hide it.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






