Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 29330
-
01-11-24 11:13 #22745Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm curious about that too. It's definitely a much higher chance with an hour session but probably need to go on the flip quickly after the massage start.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 21:58 #22744Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks, I'll keep all that in mind. I'm sure I'll figure it out as I check out different places. I definitely welcome any and all advice.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 18:17 #22743Senior Member

Posts: 754The answer to this can fluctuate quite a bit sometimes. In my person opinion and experience, I typically go with rates at the AMP based off of rates that would go for a provider that isn't giving a massage. Some would say that 100 for a BBBJ is entirely too high, but there's many factors that go into that. Sure, you can find one for like 40 or 50, but lets just be honest here, have you seen the ones that are giving those out? If you don't mind the looks then somewhere around 40 to 60 can get you a pop off. If you have someone that is at least somewhat good looking that has skills, I am usually around 80 to 100 for it. These are individual providers I'm referring to for this as well, which like I said, I usually compare the prices to being the same since it's the same type of service. I'm negating the house fee for the massage anyways since most of the time I think they are bullshit light touching and moving your hands around massages. However, I have had a few that I've been really impressed with, but I think for the usual range if you want FS, you will be looking at somewhere around 140 to 200 on the high end at the AMP which 200 is usually where they start off negotiating at. I usually only take no more than 220 and say I'm not spending anymore than that along with the house fee for the massage and I've never had an issue getting FS if I've wanted it. Some of the MT definitely are not even worth 100 for the BJ and depending on whether I have seen them or not and know their skills depends on whether they get that. Bobo has always topped me off VERY nice so I would give her the 100. Then again I've never had to give more than 140 for the FS with her, but then always tip of 20 or 40 depending which would be 40 for hhr house fee, 140 FS and then either the 20 or 40 for the tip. Like I said, sometimes it can depend on the MT, day, etc so just throwing out some numbers here and there and I'm sure others have either had to give higher and some lower in which sometimes I've given lower myself, but just trying to give you an average of what you should expect. For Bobo though, IMHO, I don't think they 100 is not bad for me anyways seeing that every time I've seen her, she has serviced me extremely well and I've left drained and satisfied. I would say around that 50 range for an MT if she's only doing covered and her skills are not the greatest, which at the same time is hard knowing if it's your first time though. Someone else feel free to chime in on this one, but I would say no more than 100 at all for anyone for BBBJ and usually I myself would keep it around the 60 to 80 mark depending on the MT herself. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden67
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 16:14 #22742Regular Member

Posts: 13Younger women
Looking for AMPs that have masseuses on the younger side, preferably 20's or early 30's, anyone have any recommendation?
-
01-10-24 12:18 #22741Regular Member

Posts: 13Bobo negotiates
So keep in mind this was my 1st time expecting a BBBJ, I've always wanted one, but based on what I had heard about the place, I was expecting it.
Anyway, I talked her down from the 100 to 50. (admittedly that was a little low) but I thought she would counter somewhere in the middle, but she didn't so I let it ride. If or when I go back, I'll probably just do the HR and pay the 100 and see how that turns out.
But for the record, what's the going rate for a BBBJ?
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 12:16 #22740Regular Member

Posts: 13Bobo negotiations
So keep in mind this was my 1st time expecting a BBBJ, I've always wanted one, but based on what I had heard about the place, I was expecting it.
Anyway, I talked her down from the 100 to 50. (admittedly that was a little low) but I thought she would counter somewhere in the middle, but she didn't so I let it ride. If or when I go back, I'll probably just do the HR and pay the 100 and see how that turns out.
But for the record, what's the going rate for a BBBJ?
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 09:14 #22739Senior Member

Posts: 238Lav on Lafayette
No ATM at the spa, the girls are 100% natural.
Originally Posted by Laser808
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 09:13 #22738Senior Member

Posts: 23830 vs 60 minutes
I like 60 as the massage is good either before or after. Also like someone who can and will tease. Some are great at this and the build up is amazing. Sometimes MSOG with the right MT who likes me.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 09:11 #22737Senior Member

Posts: 238317 Chicks
Have only been twice, one for a 4 hand massage. No funny business at all. Even if you were to try it you are kicked out.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 09:04 #22736Senior Member

Posts: 27Update on BB
Recently visited BB and met Yoyo. She was wearing a white dress with a lot of cleavage. Decent face, decent body, mid 40's. I took the hour for. 6 and let her work. She gave a nice back rub and I wandered up her legs and under her dress to let her know I was interested. She spent a lot of time rubbing my ass, which I enjoy. Up and down my crack and between my legs. Plenty of teasing to my jewels and johnson. On the flip she seemed to like what she saw and she agreed to FS. She got naked and put her boobs in my face. I played with them and sucked her nips for a few minutes and rubbed between her legs. She was warm and wet. She put on the cover and started BJ. She went slow and took it deep and it felt great. Then she climbed up and mounted me. She rode it hard got off quickly. We switched to k9 and she laid her head on the table and made a lot of moans while I drilled her. I finished by laying her across the table and hitting it hard in standing mish. She just laid there for a minute and caught her breath before cleaning herself off and getting a warm towel for me. We used the full time and gave her 1. 6 for good service. She was happy and I left happy. I'll visit them again. Anna is still there and they are both good choices.
-
01-10-24 06:04 #22735Senior Member

Posts: 484Deanna v diana
He's talking about Deanna, you're talking about Diana. 2 different chicks.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 23:57 #22734Senior Member

Posts: 40530 vs 60
I typically go for 60 because I like the massages. Have had the same menu offered for 30. There are some guys here that have an opinion that the girls prefer the 30's. This is due to their daily workload and they make more in tips with a day of 30's than a day of 60's. I can see that point. If you're getting a 30 and then going for FS. Not much massage time. Try both. I love the 60 minute at A spa on 31 south. Both the girls there are way into teaseing, and it goes on off and on for the majority of the long massage. Its exhilerating and it really gets your blood going. Not a FS joint though.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 22:46 #22733Regular Member

Posts: 9You're referring to Diana, the other post is about Deanna (who left a couple years ago at least).
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
I had been wondering what happened to Deanna. I saw her at the 2 independent spots she had a couple times but it's been radio silence from he for a while. She was cray but definitely a fun time.
-
01-09-24 22:23 #22732Senior Member

Posts: 97I've seen deanna multiple times at 317 . Last time I was in that place (1 month ago) she was there, she's best friend with Brandee the owner. Her massage is the best massage I've gotten in Indiana. I've never had any extras or any signs of extras to be had with her, she talks wayyyy too much tho. But if anyone had extras there please report or send a dm cause I saw her a total of 5 times and nothing happened.
Originally Posted by ColinSC31
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:57 #22731Senior Member

Posts: 85Thinking of the good old days-DeAnna
Just sitting around reminiscing of the days when DeAnna still had her shop going and before when she was at 317. She wasn't everyone's cup of tea but ill be damned if I wasn't addicted to her at times LOL. She was a bit cray cray but if you could handle that the massages usually turned out great and maybe even a surprise. She always made it seem like she left 317 on her own but pretty sure they booted her out. Then she had a really nice place on the north side. Covid hit and she kept talking about not being able to pay rent and all that. Last place I saw her was some somewhat run down business complex. Forget exactly where it was but don't think it was far from her other place. She was in a dungeon type hallway and her massage room was about 10 x10' and the door led directly to the hallway. Kinda weird. That's when she mentioned to me she was getting out of the massage game. And I about wept LOL. Wish she was back in the game but alas, all good things must come to an end. Haven't been able to find anyone as reliable as her. And shockingly she was always reliable for a massage. None of the 317 girls seem to be anything like DeAnna. I've seen Amy on the Southside and didn't care for her much. Saw the blonde in Greenwood area once. Weird vibe. But just thought I'd bring up an oldie but goodie Indy used to have. And if anyone's got suggestions about someone like her or if she happens to ever get back in the game hit me up!











Reply With Quote





