Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5838
-
01-10-24 17:43 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 271Yu-Hee
Originally Posted by FischMonger
[View Original Post]
I believe previous Yu-Hee was review I'd 372268. Seems odd using different pics and link to really old reviews. Could be mistake (a big one) as you mention. Could also be a dif girl. Could always ask before you book an appointment to be sure.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 16:12 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 96LK Yu Hee
I was wondering the same thing, Flee. I would hazard a guess it's the same Yu Hee. The TER links have recently been all messed up to begin with.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 14:53 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 236LK. Yuhee
New girl Yuhee starts tomorrow in Buford location. Is this the same Yuhee that visited Atlanta in April of last year? The pics are slightly different than I remember and also the TER link on the website points to a completely different provider with reviews from 2009.
If it's the same Yuhee from last year, I may have to re-visit her. Had a great time last time.
-
01-10-24 09:26 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 236Well the bait and switch was real. There is no photo of the girl anywhere until you show up. But the way it works is they upsell you on the BBFS. It was 50 extra for 1 hour BBFS which was really just 30 minutes actual.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 09:02 #1694Regular Member

Posts: 22I saw her listed and it is so tempting to see her, but I noticed that her rates are $ more than everyone else from the One Collection. I saw two girls from there in the fall and was a little disappointed with the second one so I haven't gone back. Please let us know how the visit goes if you have one.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 23:07 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 62Hellena
Has anyone seen Hellena from theonecollection?
https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...6274.htm?cat=1
-
01-09-24 09:57 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 25What is the LKATL website link?
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 09:48 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 1053True
These kind will likely tell you and show you whatever you want in order to get you to the door. Hoping you are revved up enough to just stay even after the bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 22:25 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 372Not to mention these ads usually aren't really BBFS even when they mention it.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 08:03 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 644I Figured
Appreciate the heads up, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 00:01 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 236I checked it out because it was a cheap 1 hour for BBFS, but the hour was 30 minutes and the girl was over 40 at best. Had a banging body though, but not GFE at all. I wouldn't recommend even though it's pretty cheap.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 21:11 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 644Doraville Agency
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...vices/58254028
Obviously the ad pictures are fake, but more convincing photos were available upon request which has me wondering if this house has upped the talent in looks. The last dream was on the wrong side of 40 and would not repeat.
What I do like is they don't require any selfie or ID which is especially enticing considering all of the LE focus of late.
Has anyone partaken lately and can you confirm if they've upgraded?
-
01-05-24 21:47 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 236Yeah I was being generous but you're probably right.
Originally Posted by Darmour88
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 20:35 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 233She's definitely not in the 30's anymore.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 18:47 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 236She's Heidi OMG but she had to change names due to Boston Bust. Her TER profile under Heidi OMG is no longer available, but if you search on this site, you should be able to find some reviews of her.
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
She provides a solid GFE and you should have a good time. I wasn't a big fan of her face but that's just my preference. She's a little on the older side. I would say mid to late 30's.










Reply With Quote





