rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 683 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8184

    Aria

    I've read some reviews that were bit skeptical. Her method of verification kind of sucks but let me tell you it is 1000% worth it. After seeing where she lives and meeting her, I understand the verification process and the need for it. Standard texting to meet up and needed to provide some form of I'd with my full name on it. Texted when arrived and was greeted at the door to her wearing an oversized hoodie and fishnets nothing else. Had conversation prior to getting down the business and made each other laugh. We both proceeded to get naked and she climbed on top of me reverse cowgirl, and proceeded to massage and rub my legs and feet. She worked her way back to the spot and started a nice oily HJ. She leaned back and poured some baby oil on her ass and told me to to rub it in. I was happy to do so. After a few minutes of she guided my hand up her nice big naturals, and started to moan as she grinded on me naked. There were a few times where I would slip between her lips (she's an innie not an outtie) and it was amazing. She flipped around and positioned herself in cowgirl and asked me if I wanted to upgrade my ending. I'm glad I did. She proceeded to give me the sloppiest, best BBBJ of my life. Immediately spitting on it and lots of deep throat. The sounds alone were making it hard for me to fight back from popping. If BBBJ ASMR was a thing she would be top of the list. Looking down and watching her tattooed goth like hand and big full lips leave strings of saliva while working the shaft was pretty close to heaven. She knew I was going to pop after about 10 minutes or so of that so she got down opened are mouth and caught the load. We then laid around and talk some more and laughed. Definitely a GFE experience. Walked me to the door, hugged me, and went about my day, with a smile on my face. All of this being said, she only offers her upgraded ending menu to certain people once she either feels comfortable with, or have seen her before or are just generally not an asshole.

    Honestly, I get it. Her and I hit it off. I had a great experience, but yours may vary.

    https://ariagiovanni856.wixsite.com/my-site-copy

  2. #8183

    Toftt

    I have not but please TOFTT and report back because I'd love to know.

  3. #8182

  4. #8181

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has any Intel on Kitty's gf that wears glasses?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kitty/61468993
    No bbj she's in Gloucester her apt is near the Heritages. Sketchy area. However Kitty I read a review on TER she has gone BBFS YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2664.jpg‎   Snapseed.jpeg‎   Snapseed.jpg‎  

  5. #8180
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has any Intel on Kitty's gf that wears glasses?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kitty/61468993
    Gives CBJ for 1. 0. If you ask for a SS, that's what your getting.

  6. #8179

    Kitty's gf

    Does anyone has any Intel on Kitty's gf that wears glasses?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kitty/61468993
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5FlbgX.jpg‎   MzgyMjNiYTgwZjcxN2MyMTdlMjVlZTEwMTRmZmRjNWZiOTc4Mg~2.jpg‎  

  7. #8178

    Ac

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBass  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...m/683083669203

    I saw Olivia yesterday for the second time at a mid-level hotel in Voorhees. 1.2 for SS plus .2 for BBBJ. She's super nice, clean, no signs of drug abuse, and has great technique with hand and oral and is enthusiastic with the FS. Her pics are accurate. I know some guys will view the .2 for the BBBJ as an upsell, but if you meet her, she's so cool, that it doesn't matter (at least it didn't for me). And her skills were top-notch.

    Anyway, she's definitely worth a visit.
    I saw Olivia about 3 months ago in AC, before she moved to the Cherry Hill area. I think the HH deal is better than the short stop. She takes her time making sure you have a nice time with her, little noises during FS is a turn on. Considering what is available right now, she is worth seeing.

  8. #8177

    Is she.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman007,

    Do you have any experience with Jackie / Jaclyn? Brunette, 5'3" fake boobs, nice body? Brooklawn area? Is she ok? Good? Bad? Ripoff?

    Thank you,

    Dr. Jones.
    Is she an escort, or a civi Utr?. Top of my head I don't think so. I'm sorry, Dr. Jones.

  9. #8176

    2nd Time with Olivia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...m/683083669203

    I saw Olivia yesterday for the second time at a mid-level hotel in Voorhees. 1.2 for SS plus .2 for BBBJ. She's super nice, clean, no signs of drug abuse, and has great technique with hand and oral and is enthusiastic with the FS. Her pics are accurate. I know some guys will view the .2 for the BBBJ as an upsell, but if you meet her, she's so cool, that it doesn't matter (at least it didn't for me). And her skills were top-notch.

    Anyway, she's definitely worth a visit.

  10. #8175

    Jackie

    Gentleman007,

    Do you have any experience with Jackie / Jaclyn? Brunette, 5'3" fake boobs, nice body? Brooklawn area? Is she ok? Good? Bad? Ripoff?

    Thank you,

    Dr. Jones.

  11. #8174

    UTR's and me

    I have not had much luck finding a decent UTR on my own. I cruise and enjoy "Window Shopping", but just can't find one I like. Last night I stayed at the Courtyard MT Larurel, went to Walmart, Mivky D's and Wawa. Nothing walked in that I could get. Mainly I was still basking in the session with Jonesy's girl. But, I was ready for round two if it presented itself. My hero's on this board have much better luck than me with UTR's. Like 007 and a few others. I'm a gentleman, I am a nice guy. I am not shy. I don't think it's my approach as much as my age. My stud days are behind me and I accept that, but also regret that. I work out but they can't see my fucking big muscles with my shirt on. My biggest turn on for an UTR perhaps is a sometimes fat wallet, (not always, just have a decent job) but as much as I turn around and show them my ass, nothing seems to help. I saw Gentleman007's AC pretty girl 5 times between Christmas and new years last year. More than a G for that pussy in a week. Wawa's are interesting. Soemtimes hang out at the WAwa next to the clinic on 130. But, no luck. I did find one in Wilmington DE a few months ago at a wawa. She was hanging outside. 58 years old but a smokers face. Wrinkles and all. But, a killer body and my dick likes her a lot. Posted a neck down picture of her on the Reading PA board. Not sure why I keep going back, but a budget fuck and I have gone back a lot. Maybe cause I met her daughter once and she looks really good. She also dates. Tried to set up a mother-daughter double and got an agreement. They wouldn't touch each other. But, daughter backed out. Mom won't give my daughters digits. Either way, every time I pick her up, I think to myself "WTF are you doing" . That said, she knows what she is doing. Nothing off the table and like I said my dick likes her. Repeats are often for me not about looks. As long as it is a decent person (or seems to be) and my dick likes her, I will probably repeat if she doesn't smell like tuna and is cleaned up. More than once, I have met a beautiful provider but my dick does not like her. I pay attention to him. If he stands and stays stood, he likes her. If I have to work to keep him in the game, he doesn't. There does not seem to be rhyme or reason to that, but I got to go with it. That Wilmington grandma is my only UTR. But, I got my eye on more than a few at the gym in Reading that I go to. Ya never know when opportunity knocks.

    As it is, I am always open to trying out a good UTR of yours. Hahaha. So send those numbers over. Just bear in mind, That I like them petite and clean. A good UTR is worthy of a reward. Free spins. I am a fucking casino.

  12. #8173

    Points taken

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Jonesy, post 8158, and 8159 are basically the same, you could had put both in 1 post and asked the same question, why 2?.

    Not interested in a private chat sorry. My inbox is conveniently full not because of you, I can assure you of that.

    I said what I thought it was right to say, to make you aware of what makes this forum interesting, and helpful to others when reaching to providers, their experiences, and to put aside the wasteful comments.

    Now you know why I did it, not to make you stop your useful comments. About deposits, that conversation has been discussed many times in different forums, the bottom line after many have said they were scammed is DO NOT PAY DEPOSITS. Ok, I put the gear in reverse, enjoy!.
    Thank you. I understand where you are coming from. As I've said, this forum has been useful to me, and I hope to be useful to it and those members that can't post for a variety of reasons, and those that can. I am here to learn, and help others learn. I'm not running on ego, or a desire to be a 'senior member'. I can just as easily go back to just viewing. I'm constantly learning, and yes, making mistakes. My desire is to be an asset here, and to also learn what I can. Peace, my friend, and happy hunting.

  13. #8172

    Beating a dead horse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman007, my question is an honest one. Has anyone had success with a deposit? Why do you feel the need to tear me down? And my image search for that ad turned up nothing. I'd love to have a private conversation with you instead of publicly here but conveniently your inbox is full. I'd appreciate it if you back off.
    Jonesy, post 8158, and 8159 are basically the same, you could had put both in 1 post and asked the same question, why 2?.

    Not interested in a private chat sorry. My inbox is conveniently full not because of you, I can assure you of that.

    I said what I thought it was right to say, to make you aware of what makes this forum interesting, and helpful to others when reaching to providers, their experiences, and to put aside the wasteful comments.

    Now you know why I did it, not to make you stop your useful comments. About deposits, that conversation has been discussed many times in different forums, the bottom line after many have said they were scammed is DO NOT PAY DEPOSITS. Ok, I put the gear in reverse, enjoy!.

  14. #8171

    As we spoke of

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Well I for one did not see her, but if it adds any food for thought I'll add some points to think on:

    -I've spoken with providers about review boards (without naming this one specifically) and the majority of them do not want their contact info shared.

    -The reason given is often one of these, that they cannot remove or edit the ad if they get overwhelmed. And that they do not like having to negotiate with every guy about what he heard and expects.

    -personally, when I started and posted links to people I saw on the Philly board, occasionally they got popular and also much harder for me to get in touch with. Not always because they're busy, but often just because the volume of texts was unmanageable. How does a woman negotiate and schedule when texts are coming in every other minute?

    So personally, I will not spoon feed a woman's contact info to the wild hoards of mongers, but if it works for Jonesey, more power to him and his friend. It has apparently worked out favorably for Readingneeds, which is good to hear.

    IN other news, all of my UTRs and favorites have gone silent since last week, which is weird. They are all separated by many miles and social circles, and have no common threads. Perhaps the cosmos is telling me something.
    As we have communicated, utrs are utrs for a reason. The Only reason I shared was because she asked me to. I have a few others I won't do that on my own. My girl doesn't want to advertise but wanted the work. And I've learned a lesson of inviting the flood. I won't make that mistake again. Holy shit! It's like fighting the tide LOL.

  15. #8170

    Not at all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Have I done something to offend you?
    To answer your question, no you have not offend it me personally. My reviews in another website, before it was shutdown were over a hundred, now that is back online, I have rejoined and I'm as active as before. The difference to this forum is no double posting, no comments that are just empty thoughts, or just piggy back comments from other members.

    They are reviews, and PM to other members about details and tips to make the visits more enjoyable. I get it it is different in here, I just try to help others who started posting recently understand what would make this forum more attractive, more helpful to others who want to make a visit with a provider more enjoyable. I hope that is of some value to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape