Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 748 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 11217
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8457

    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what other member's ratings are like. Care to share some of your 8, 9, 10's?
    Beauty is totally subjective. You ask 100 Einsteins here what their definition of a 5,6,7,8, or 9 is and you will get 101 different answers.

    However, while guys may have different rating methods, the chicks on the other hand all think they are 10's LOL!

    I blame this total delusion on run away feminism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How I rate wimenz.jpg‎   How wimenz rate themselves.jpg‎   Feminism.jpg‎   delusional bitches.jpg‎   Perfect 10's LOL.jpg‎  


  2. #8456

    Lyn Suki

    Has anyone met up with her before? I recall maybe seeing someones report on here last year on here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 12.37.33 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #8455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    SDM Discount Code?

    Anyone aware of a discount / coupon code for SDM? I don't think I've ever seen one.

    SA always have 20%-30% coupon for their membership.

  4. #8454

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Her profile sounds like she's pretty stuck up and has a stick up her ass. One of my peeves with some of these girls profiles is when they say, don't waste my time. My response in my head is fuck you then b*tch. I won't waste my time on you. Read these girls profiles guys carefully first. Don't just look at the pretty pictures and shoot off a message. This one is specific about what she wants and something in your profile, looks or what you messaged her, ain't it.
    Also never trust a profile with multiple locations listed, there just fishing for a simp.

  5. #8453

    Girls who want to get paid to be someone's girlfriend

    These broads really think I'm going to pay to jestermax them?? LOL I rather use my right hand.

  6. #8452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get this girl with zero response. Anyone here have an experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-dc0a55937eb2
    Her profile sounds like she's pretty stuck up and has a stick up her ass. One of my peeves with some of these girls profiles is when they say, don't waste my time. My response in my head is fuck you then b*tch. I won't waste my time on you. Read these girls profiles guys carefully first. Don't just look at the pretty pictures and shoot off a message. This one is specific about what she wants and something in your profile, looks or what you messaged her, ain't it.

  7. #8451

    Bahama mama

    Been trying to get this girl with zero response. Anyone here have an experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-dc0a55937eb2

  8. #8450

  9. #8449

    ClassyGirlie

    ClassyGirlie: She's a white dirty blonde girl in her late 20's. She's currently studying to become a therapist. She's very attractive and has a nice complexion. She's looking for 5 k monthly or 1 k ppm. Condom only. Her looks are 8. 5 and her body is 8.5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-3c553595ae42

  10. #8448
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Says she's an adult actress. Wants 800 ppm. Does anyone know what she performs under? Is she worth it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-c4b5fc0f2f03
    https://www.brazzers.com/pornstar/82661/susie-stellar

  11. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Mulanis: She's a Latino girl in her mid or late 20's. She's been on SA before with different usernames. She does BBFS and CIP for 400 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's a pro since she offers incall to her place in DTLA. Will only meet up for arrangements.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-88cc5a4bb768
    Think she told me she used to do porn when she was 18.

  12. #8446

    Adult Actress?

    Says she's an adult actress. Wants 800 ppm. Does anyone know what she performs under? Is she worth it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-c4b5fc0f2f03

  13. #8445

    Mulanis

    Mulanis: She's a Latino girl in her mid or late 20's. She's been on SA before with different usernames. She does BBFS and CIP for 400 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's a pro since she offers incall to her place in DTLA. Will only meet up for arrangements.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-88cc5a4bb768

  14. #8444
    Heidikinnns.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f1e300fb8a69

    Been trying to blow her back out for the past 8 years. She always ignores me though. Anyone have any luck with her?

  15. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Dang bro. I may have to ghost her. The other girl you gave a 7 was a 5 to me so I'm scared she's going to be a 4 in my eyes LOL. How is her personality if you don't mind me asking? Personality is huge for me. I like bubbly cheerleader types. I can't do aspies.
    She's fluent in English so she's not fobby but she wasn't my type so it was hard for me to keep the conversation going. I just wanted to leave but had to pretend I was interested because I didn't want to be rude LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape