Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 11217
-
01-04-24 21:37 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 246Dang bro. I may have to ghost her. The other girl you gave a 7 was a 5 to me so I'm scared she's going to be a 4 in my eyes LOL. How is her personality if you don't mind me asking? Personality is huge for me. I like bubbly cheerleader types. I can't do aspies.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 16:28 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 422I'm blocked so it must not have gone well.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 16:26 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 422Yeah I got it. I just ignored it, seemed scammy or even if it's real, probably Platinum Pussy Syndrome instead of just Gold.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 15:02 #8439Senior Member

Posts: 3338Aww, I don't think so. I describe it as a lottery ticket problem. The more you buy the better your chances.
Originally Posted by NitroHX
[View Original Post]
That Indian girl, yes I would overextend myself. But I got to get the fish in the boat.
Recently I did something similar w / a girl I have posted about, goes to CSULB. True 19 years old, IK all her personal info. Sexy and seductive at the M&G. Claimed to have gotten 800 per in the past. I never dispute girls on that kind of shit, just said I couldn't do that. Based on what she claimed, though, you can't really low-ball and expect much return, so I said I could do 600. That is the absolute most I have ever given. I also mentioned I wanted to get it down to a reasonable monthly if we wanted to continue. She didn't like that last part. Anyway, I saw her a couple of times, she did permit me to take a totally nude pic that is filed away, no big concerns w / her performance or anything. There is just something about a 19 year old body, though her boobs weren't the perky firm mounds I had hoped. Anyway, I have tried to resurrect our FCs, w / a lower, sustainable allowance, and her response was she was already low for her at 600, so no. Oh well. I did get her in the boat, and have a memory of her I can take to my grave. I didn't piss anyone off, and who knows what is in the future.
-
01-04-24 11:05 #8438Senior Member

Posts: 135Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 10:02 #8437Senior Member

Posts: 622I have reviewed her before in my reviews. She looks hotter in pics but in person only a 6-7. She's Filipino and very short. She has a full-time job so she's selective as to who she meets.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 00:11 #8436Senior Member

Posts: 246Ok guys. How is Chloe? I have a m&g wtih her soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-485939e7ea9c
She's hot as hell to me.
-
01-04-24 00:00 #8435Senior Member

Posts: 246You guys were 100% right. She was a nice girl but definitely lacking in the rizz department and I can't do fobs. There's just no connection with them. I give her face a 5 and body a 6. I do not plan on seeing her again. Give me a hot asian baby girl with a cheerleader personality and a brown asshole please.
-
01-03-24 19:48 #8434Senior Member

Posts: 43I'm sure your batting average is pretty high so no luck needed.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
If she doesn't bite, maybe overpay your usual by 20% to fulfill a dream?
-
01-03-24 12:03 #8433Senior Member

Posts: 3338Dividends
I have been active on SA for a few years. Made contact w / hundreds of women off the site. Sometimes these contacts drop. I have always been nice to people unless they weren't nice to me. This is paying dividends. I thought about getting a new membership w / the new year. However, people have begun appearing in my text inbox who I was in touch w / in the past. Out of the blue. In some cases, a year or two old. I don't have any shortage of POTs these days, why do I need to complicate my life w / more girls to juggle by being active on the site?
Still, I can't resist getting on and browsing. Sometimes, I see someone I was in touch w / before, and given I keep records, I can go back and figure out if I have their number, I can text them to revive the interaction. Obviously, they are now active on the site, IK they are looking for a SD. I had a very nice convo w / a Indian-American girl yesterday, I last messaged her 18 months ago. A real bucket list item for me; I am hoping I can turn that into something.
-
01-02-24 09:53 #8432Senior Member

Posts: 622From her profile pics, her look is a 6 to me.
Originally Posted by FullyHedged
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 21:56 #8431Regular Member

Posts: 11My contribution
Central LA, near me and seemed very promising (and pretty).
Until she asked for $900 ppm (she can't host, will line up space). I countered $500 and she ghosted me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-f4036603f883
-
01-01-24 16:50 #8430Senior Member

Posts: 622She's short and has an athletic / wide frame but her breasts are all natural.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 16:06 #8429Senior Member

Posts: 441Lex's tits look huge! I love those on a petite frame. Is she chubby? Or a super push up bra?
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 15:46 #8428Senior Member

Posts: 3338I have also thought of what would happen if a magic wand was waved and my SO didn't exist anymore. I would have some difficulty controlling my ability to get and partake of a wide variety of quite desirable women. I could not overspend my bank account. It is probably a good thing for me this could never happen. I, like HG, would have incredible fun, and take those memories to my grave.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




