Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 33748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28033

    Zoey

    My friend she is not a Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Very good time, not a clock watcher. 3 roses, tight body and knows how to use it. I will definitely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey

  2. #28032

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Very good time, not a clock watcher. 3 roses, tight body and knows how to use it. I will definitely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey
    GFE?. Any other info appreciated pics are great.

    Thanks.

  3. #28031

    Latina fix

    Very good time, not a clock watcher. 3 roses, tight body and knows how to use it. I will definitely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey

  4. #28030
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Their scam is to quote you a reasonable price to get you in the room. After you pay, the surprise is: it costs double if you want to fuck. Unless you enjoy an expensive covered BJ, I would see someone else.

    One phone number ends with 7480, the other with 3892.

    I will enclose both links and photos to each of their ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139516

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139480
    Thanks for the heads up and warning Warp. Fucking scum. I hate when providers try to rip us off like this. Just provide decent to good service in exchange for an honest hard earned dollar. I truly hate providers who try to get over on us just because they CAN.

  5. #28029

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That's fake if I had to guess.
    Definitely. Pops up on google image search.

  6. #28028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatulater  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386

    Anyone have any Intel they can share?
    That's fake if I had to guess.

  7. #28027
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Their scam is to quote you a reasonable price to get you in the room. After you pay, the surprise is: it costs double if you want to fuck. Unless you enjoy an expensive covered BJ, I would see someone else.

    One phone number ends with 7480, the other with 3892.

    I will enclose both links and photos to each of their ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139516

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139480
    Thanks for the warning. Scumbags at best.

  8. #28026

    Saugus

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386

    Anyone have any Intel they can share?

  9. #28025

    Warning, Avoid these two

    Their scam is to quote you a reasonable price to get you in the room. After you pay, the surprise is: it costs double if you want to fuck. Unless you enjoy an expensive covered BJ, I would see someone else.

    One phone number ends with 7480, the other with 3892.

    I will enclose both links and photos to each of their ads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139516

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/163139480
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240107_015827_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240107_223019_Opera.jpg‎  

  10. #28024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    She's seeing the Benjamins rolling in and getting spoiled by it. Like I said, she'll leave Massachusetts a rich lady! Getting that pussy used and abused one last leg of attack before flying back. I lost interest after reading about her upsell.
    Same. I was thinking about booking her too. But providers who upsell are like providers who bait and switch. Once you do either I am done with you. Upselling is like an incurable disease I just can't get rid of the stigma.

  11. #28023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    This dude said pound sand lmfao. Half of a vagina is half price for half the fun. Haha.
    LOL. She reads the forum.

  12. #28022
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She tried to upsell me for bb above the $350. Wanted me to name the price. Told her to pound sand and her prices in Florida were more reasonable. Said she had plenty of business here and was just fine.

    Well, that was about a week ago. Last night I got a text from her out of the blue that said her prices were lower in Tampa because she didn't know any better. Said she had rave reviews and I should spend the money cause she's worth it and try her out.

    LOL. This tells me she's not getting enough business if she's hitting me up a week later wanting me to come see her.
    This dude said pound sand lmfao. Half of a vagina is half price for half the fun. Haha.

  13. #28021
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She tried to upsell me for bb above the $350. Wanted me to name the price. Told her to pound sand and her prices in Florida were more reasonable. Said she had plenty of business here and was just fine.

    Well, that was about a week ago. Last night I got a text from her out of the blue that said her prices were lower in Tampa because she didn't know any better. Said she had rave reviews and I should spend the money cause she's worth it and try her out.

    LOL. This tells me she's not getting enough business if she's hitting me up a week later wanting me to come see her.
    She's seeing the Benjamins rolling in and getting spoiled by it. Like I said, she'll leave Massachusetts a rich lady! Getting that pussy used and abused one last leg of attack before flying back. I lost interest after reading about her upsell.

  14. #28020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Little one

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I will admit to having a midget on my bucket list, but this is one obese midget.
    A midget is definitely on my bucket list but this fat dumpster fire.

    Was quoting me $$$ for a visit.

    Haha! Gps hardcore!! Midgets should be half price!!

  15. #28019

    The Little Person

    Hahahaha I drive for a high end car service and guess what... I actually picked her up and told her I recognized her from her ad LOL. Her cheap ass didn’t even tip me, so F her 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she was eager to me. Offered to "secure" my appointment code word for deposit. Fuck that, to get scammed. Don't waste you time or money on her. No reviews anywhere.
    Last edited by Jimmmy; 01-06-24 at 14:34. Reason: Adding to post

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape