Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 959 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13129
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Sophia at W Montrose Ave

    Decided on Sophia, mainly because of her gorgeous face. Mid 30's. On the small side. B's. Little Bush. Paid the house and tip (60+140), and got down to business. Took my clothes off and hers, while rubbing. Licked me from my ears to the goods while I stood next to the bed. Let her drive for a while. Good BBBJ. Good sucking and licking. Had me onto the table, so I could play with her tits and finger her while sucking me. Took my turn licking her and she was wild! Came right in my mouth while she squeezed my heard with her thighs. Wiped my face with wet wipes, condom on and into Standing Mish, then K9 on the bed. Came hard in the bag and collapsed. Fun as always at MOON.

  2. #13128
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like? Get a name at all? Seems like every time I go over there it's a disappointment.
    She was pretty bundled up so no discernable body features, a tan Carhartt jacket and dirty blonde hair. She just told me her name was D. 5th is really disappointing, going down Cicero in the 50's you find better looking girls.

  3. #13127

    Older gal by 5th

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper518  [View Original Post]
    Needed gas from the BP, locked eyes with this older gal smoking a cig. Pulled into the nearby alley and she came strolling along. Picked her up, is a very straight forward "wham bam thank you ma'am". Only had a 20 and she agreed for a BJ after some complaining, great A head. This lady sucked the soul out of my cock, let me feel around too. Wish I had more on me, that ass felt nice and soft.
    What did she look like? Get a name at all? Seems like every time I go over there it's a disappointment.

  4. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizpat  [View Original Post]
    Almost got arrested by one of the popular strolls recently but luckily they were chill about it. Good luck to the rest of you and be safe.
    Care to elaborate with details?

  5. #13125

    Scared straight

    Almost got arrested by one of the popular strolls recently but luckily they were chill about it. Good luck to the rest of you and be safe.

  6. #13124

    5th Ave. D WSW

    Needed gas from the BP, locked eyes with this older gal smoking a cig. Pulled into the nearby alley and she came strolling along. Picked her up, is a very straight forward "wham bam thank you ma'am". Only had a 20 and she agreed for a BJ after some complaining, great A head. This lady sucked the soul out of my cock, let me feel around too. Wish I had more on me, that ass felt nice and soft.

  7. #13123

    O'Hare

    Quote Originally Posted by Mic314  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in town tomorrow and it looks like most SW are on the Southside. Any known cruising spots up and around O'Hare?
    Been a few years since I went looking for SW's, but pretty sure there are still some on Manheim within a mile or so of North Ave. However, LE is everywhere around there so be careful. There are a ton on Non SW girls working out there and some pretty hot Asian girls. Probably could fine a good one for $130/30 minutes and would be a lot cheaper than bail, towing and explaining to a S / O if you have one. After I got busted on Cicero Ave 11-2 years ago, I never went looking for SW's again. Probably had 1,500-2,000 BBBJ's from Chicago SW's back in the day and miss the $20-40 BBBJ with catch. Going to see a smoking hot Apt girl tonight for the price of 9 BBBJ's back in the day.

  8. #13122

    OHare

    Hey, I'm in town tomorrow and it looks like most SW are on the Southside. Any known cruising spots up and around O'Hare?

  9. #13121
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    For the ones who have been mongering for some years, anybody remember Melissa aka Babydoll. Short, thick brunette white chick with huge a $$, usually would be by div and pul area a few years ago (2016-2018). Just found out she passed away this week right before Christmas. Not sure of the cause though.
    Yes for awhile she got clean. She fell back into drugs. But her death was not drug related. She had a heart attack. She was having health problems for year. I considered her a friend. Are. I. P.

  10. #13120
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizpat  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing a link to that video you mentioned?
    Yeah of course, https://xhamster.com/videos/1-dollar...ExMC4wLjAuMA.. It took some searching but I found, I have it downloaded.

  11. #13119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Country Southside

    Was out south the other day for some personal business and low and behold saw an oldie but always goodie red head I've always named as Country. Seems she's cut her hair and its short boy cut and dyed pink. She also put on some good weight. Last I saw her she was telling people her name was Hope and ahe went full blown SW and was losing weight due to habit. She said she is doing better and is clean off the candy. Seems that way as when I first met her years ago she was a nice thick flat stomach white girl. Long story short good to see her again and yes she is available. 55th area.

  12. #13118
    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDiamond  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this hobby for almost 7 months and this website has helped a lot with that. One of the biggest reasons I started was because of this video I saw awhile back were this girl gives a BJ for a dollar. Now my fantasy isn't the dollar BJ even though I wish it was that cheap sometimes LOL, it was the girl herself. She smiled, joked, and gave a very good looking BJ, she even swallowed his cum and went back to clean it which instantly got me interested. I haven't had much luck with that cause most of the girls do cover and want you to cum fast and move on. Anyways, I was running errands when I decided to head down Cicero and see what's out there. I took it all the way to the this infamous 5th and turned about to give up, I was never luck on 5th so I don't go there often. I saw this girl hop out of a car and decided to give it a shot, she hopped in asked for. 50 (bare included) for a BJ and I asked if she would let me cim and she said that's going to be. 60. I agreed, found a spot and got right down to business. I usually asked for info after the deed depending on how good it is and this was not one of those occasions, all she did was go up and down, I barely felt her tongue, and there was no sucking at all. When I was about to cum I told and she pull away and started beating it. I'm confused and told her we agreed to cim, she going to ask for another. 20 and I said sure if she swallows too. She agreed and got back to this so called BJ and now I have a feeling she might not swallow. I cum and I was right, she didn't even last two pumps before she gagged, pulled away and spit it outside the car. She blamed it on it going up her nose and that she tried to swallow. I give her the rest and left. I will continue my search for that fantasy.
    Mind sharing a link to that video you mentioned?

  13. #13117
    Ran into "mimi" on 5th today about 1 pm. 60 for bbj. Agreed on 40 but she couldn't find a condom, said she'd do bbj for 60 so I went for it. She looked and sounded puerto rican to me but said she was Romanian, which was weird. But whatever.

    Anyhow we find a spot and she takes her tits out, starts soft and slow the way I like but after 5 min she starts asking how long I'll take which is always annoying. Then she asks me to stroke it myself to so ill finish faster. I already knew this was turning into a non enjoyable experience so I just ask if I can finish on her tits (because I can already imagine her getting out the car and keeping my money or asking for more. Anyway, I finished and dropped her off, didn't ask for digits because the service wasn't good. I've had worse but I've DEFINITELY have had better. She had her hair in a bun and it the bin was slightly dyed green and she was carrying a bookbag. Overall not bad looking, it's just a shame the service wasn't up to par.

  14. #13116

    Morning of Thurs 4 Jan

    Hit the Cicero /47th stroll at 0500. Saw an attractive young WSW and BSW, prob in their 20's on the two blocks S and E of McD's. Lots of traffic swooping them up so I didn't even bother.

    Hit the 5th stroll at 0530, met Chyna (China?) on 5th and Karlov I think, 5/10 HSW, but wearing a full face of makeup and lipstick so I thought why TF not. Parked in a nearby back lot and got BBBJ for. 4, but she didn't want me to finish in her mouth so it was HJ to completion. Not bad for the money but I don't think I'll stop for her again.

    Be safe out there.

  15. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I'm a verified senior. I cannot force you to share anything but it's ridiculous how ideas like yours has turned this board into a place where people don't share info and just brag. Much like your post.
    LOL! Facts! You hit the nail on its proverbial head. Many mofos on this board are truly one-way, I. E. "Hooray for me, and screw you" on sharing info. Other than for a handful that have shared info, I don't give anything back. Don't get me wrong. General info on recent LE busts, strip clubs, and massage parlors, no problem. That's it. Long ago, while living in Michigan, I gave a few folks info about a HE blonde buxom chick. Said she needed a reference to see a dude. One guy had shared a few tidbits of info, so I vouched for him with this lady. Big mistake! That person was a scum bucket and a stalker. From that point on, I never share anything that will potentially screw my game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape