Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #14611

    Anna R8 and new ones at 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if Ana offers cip too?
    I would assume yes since the website said Anna is PSE which usually means CIP is available.

    Oh I see new girls at 1010. One is a mix Japanese-Chinese. (no PSE though) but could be good looking idk.

    Mimi https://10tenclub.com/view/473.

    Another taller gal Chinese but not PSE. Nancy https://10tenclub.com/view/472.

  2. #14610
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Asuka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/691 - looks brand new to Manhattan. Pics look decent overall.

    Erika moved to R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/369 - seems to be good based on the reviews on another site, #NBC.

    Yaoi R8 came back - https://risingsun8.com/view/368. forgot her other name but she was at 1010 also then SE. Good bare bald pussy I recall. English was pretty good too I recall.

    Anna. The white girl that does bb https://risingsun8.com/view/364.



    PPC still reins with the Bora, Vinida and Bella in the line up at this time.


    DDY humming with all of the C-girls and Latinas.



    My go-to still Bella, Vinida and Bora mixed in but I could go see Yasoi again or try Erika.
    Any idea if Ana offers cip too?

  3. #14609
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Yayoi used to go by Tiffany. I think she goes to college in the tri state area. Since you butchered her name all over the place, we should just call her Yayo.
    Oh oops. Yah her name was hard to type after just a glance. 3 awesome reviews on Erika. May need to look but I have my appointments already.

  4. #14608

    Chichi, get the yayo!

    Yayoi used to go by Tiffany. I think she goes to college in the tri state area. Since you butchered her name all over the place, we should just call her Yayo.

    No extras listed for Asuko so she needs more investigation. I’m still in search of creampie.

  5. #14607

    1 Fresh

    Asuka SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/691 - looks brand new to Manhattan. Pics look decent overall.

    Erika moved to R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/369 - seems to be good based on the reviews on another site, #NBC.

    Yaoi R8 came back - https://risingsun8.com/view/368. forgot her other name but she was at 1010 also then SE. Good bare bald pussy I recall. English was pretty good too I recall.

    Anna. The white girl that does bb https://risingsun8.com/view/364.



    PPC still reins with the Bora, Vinida and Bella in the line up at this time.


    DDY humming with all of the C-girls and Latinas.



    My go-to still Bella, Vinida and Bora mixed in but I could go see Yasoi again or try Erika.

  6. #14606

    The story gets better

    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    That is among the more ridiculous things I have heard LOL. You brought a pre-sous vide steak? Or you spent an hour plus with one while you did it?
    I knew it was going to be less than ideal conditions, so I sous vide at home. I finished it in my boxers while wearing a Hawaiian shirt. The girl had an open button shirt on and was bottom less. I had to keep reminding her to stay away from the wok. LOL.

  7. #14605
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think the T word was used. Scary.
    I always thought that Momo / Yukishiro Ren looked like a man. She / he was a good bang but I never repeated.

  8. #14604

    WTF steak

    That is among the more ridiculous things I have heard LOL. You brought a pre-sous vide steak? Or you spent an hour plus with one while you did it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Fixed!

    Re: Steak. Sous vide, perfect seasoning. Little bit of butter for the pan sauce. Side of sweet potatoes.

  9. #14603
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    IVietname, not Thai LOL.

    Wow. How the f.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Brah. That's Chinese, Vietnamese, and American on the omakase list. Still a sad state of JGirl affairs.
    Fixed!

    Re: Steak. Sous vide, perfect seasoning. Little bit of butter for the pan sauce. Side of sweet potatoes.

  10. #14602
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Also overheard that Ayana https://risingsun8.com/view/354 has a Butterface with a capital B.
    I think the T word was used. Scary.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Brah. That's Chinese, Thai, and American on the omakase list. Still a sad state of JGirl affairs.
    Vietname, not Thai LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm the fucking fry cook. Did I ever tell you that I fried up a rib eye in an AMP kitchen in 2023? It's one of my highlights from 2023. I don't know how I can top it in 2024.
    Wow. How the f.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    Nice work during this dry spell. Is your omakase list exclusively raw sashimi or this is adulterated with seaweed wrapped maki rolls? Only asking since vinida and bella don't have the usual green light disclaimer.
    Seaweed wrapped. Just easier to write in this thread for me. But you never know if someone can work them good but both were seaweed wrapped for yours truely.

    Oh I forgot, Bella def no video. I think I said this already. Vinida probably not too since she's a young Chinese college girl.

  11. #14601
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    overheard
    I heard Yoko R8 (not the Amazon) https://risingsun8.com/view/361 has good service. She's older to me so I didn't bang but apparently very negotiable and good service.
    Also overheard that Ayana https://risingsun8.com/view/354 has a Butterface with a capital B.

  12. #14600
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    It was looking grim last week on J girls so I called a few audibles and had had a fantastic time with Vinida, Bella and Gina. Could make time for 2 others this week but will repeat Vinida and Bella first. I can fuck these every day until they leave.
    Brah. That's Chinese, Vietnamese, and American on the omakase list. Still a sad state of JGirl affairs.

  13. #14599

    Chef DK

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Too funny on both. Tami fan club president? And cheeseburger. Yes it's always good to have a surprised literally good hole in the wall experience at times.
    Who are you the VP?
    I'm the fucking fry cook. Did I ever tell you that I fried up a rib eye in an AMP kitchen in 2023? It's one of my highlights from 2023. I don't know how I can top it in 2024.

  14. #14598
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogEslef  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if I'd go that far. BJ was okay, but nothing noteworthy. Then again I'm more a fan of the Aimee / Yoyo styles.
    Sir! I can assure you that I know what a good BJ feels like. LOL. Can we agree that it was a good young (her birthday is tattooed on her shoulder) and tight pussy?

  15. #14597
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    Nice work during this dry spell. Is your omakase list exclusively raw sashimi or this is adulterated with seaweed wrapped maki rolls? Only asking since vinida and bella don't have the usual green light disclaimer.
    A+! Very nice play on words!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape