Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 27134
-
01-08-24 08:02 #14594Senior Member

Posts: 4756Fresh Brew and surprised hits of the first week
Akari DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/a...del/?smid=2173.
It was looking grim last week on J girls so I called a few audibles and had had a fantastic time with Vinida, Bella and Gina. Could make time for 2 others this week but will repeat Vinida and Bella first. I can fuck these every day until they leave.
Omakase
Vinida PPC. Hot bang, young ABC college girl, will repeat. #whispypussy.
Bella PPC. Hot bang, Viet / French mix cutie, will repeat. Should be fresh today after a day off #whispypussy.
Gina 1010 - if I want a work out, week days' only so she's fresh this week too, obviously have repeated already. #NBC.
On the Conveyor belf
Akari DDY. New and looks cute. #newbang.
Bora PPC. Looks like she went on the IR list for a couple of days, could be fine again.
overheard
I heard Yoko R8 (not the Amazon) https://risingsun8.com/view/361 has good service. She's older to me so I didn't bang but apparently very negotiable and good service.
-
01-08-24 01:01 #14593Senior Member

Posts: 44I'm not sure if I'd go that far. BJ was okay, but nothing noteworthy. Then again I'm more a fan of the Aimee / Yoyo styles.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 21:37 #14592Senior Member

Posts: 4099She's not that new. She does a pro level BJ, I had to pull my cock out of her mouth to prevent cumming too soon. I saw her on her second day, no issues with 2 pops in 1 hour.
Originally Posted by FrogEslef
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 21:31 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 163Gina
Anyone able to get BBFS with Gina? I wasn't able to but I saw her when she first started.
-
01-07-24 21:25 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 4099But wait!
It gets better. It was the President of the Tami fan club that called me out. He was like did you enjoy Sara 1010 as much as I did as well? Yes! I guess we were both tired of filet mignon and needed a bacon double cheeseburger. Hahahahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 21:01 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 4756But you told us she was big and website listed her weight. Dunno why you were called out. Haha.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 19:24 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 4099I like big butts and I cannot lie
LOL. I just got called out on PM. Yes, Sara 1010 is a fat girl. I fucked a fat chick and I liked it. That pussy was great even with a condom on.
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
"Her pussy's amazing for a big girl."
-
01-07-24 16:30 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 44Saw her last night, she's definitely new and very timid; has a little more weight than most J-girls but it looks good. Pictures are accurate. She's trying and it shows, but if you want to make it out of the shower with time to spare I'd suggest taking charge. She has no problem taking it (I only did HH so limited myself to mish and doggy here), and is very vocal. Looks like many others have definitely seen here but haven't said anything, because her pussy looked a bit swollen from all the abuse LOL. I'd maybe repeat but not with other girls like Azu around.
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 15:59 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 1727
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
My bad. I confused bora and bella. Too bad bella is a hard no to video.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 15:18 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 4099Vinida is what type of animal?
Is she Thai? The only thing apparent on the profile is no PSE.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 11:06 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 212Yeah the bay area is pretty popping. I was just at one of the monterrey park spots last week and the girl was doing 100 bbfscip msog. I don't know the pricing works, girls asking for 100 bbfscip in west coast, then it turns into 200 bbfscip on east coast. I think the Chinese places tidied up on letting non-Asians in because a few places got robbed I heard and the boston bust got them on alert.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
Also can't beat some of these nice 30-35 yr old korean dolls at 280 hr BBFSCIP.
-
01-07-24 11:05 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 4756Morning Brew
Ayana R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/354 - listed again, she was supposed to come a few days ago but I guess she must have been in Flushing still?
This chick probably has no BB but $260 Asian like Bella's price.
Vinida PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/vinida.
Update on. Erika SE. Is hairless now. No more pussy hair like her older videos. https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/687.
-
01-07-24 11:01 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 4756I thought Koreans in CA were giving up free BB for the longest time. It was part of the regular menu. I remember seeing some prices for like $40 or something too if there is a charge.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
Correct. Bella is the Viet mix and hard no for bb and hard no for video. No CIM either.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 09:36 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 593California Dreamin'
Dude go to the Bay Area, that's where the real action is in CA. LA basically just gets their leftovers. You're correct about the $100 CIP thing but I heard CA is having a shortage of J-girls right now, just like NY. Still plenty of Chinese and Korean pussies though.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
BTW, any idea whether those Chinese agencies in LA are open to non-Asian? Planning a trip to CA in the near future and would love to check out the local scene while I'm there. Let me know, thanks.
-
01-07-24 00:09 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 212Come to LA. I'm having a blast right now. 100 bbfscip for a lot of girls.
Originally Posted by Dilwala
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





