Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 16673
-
01-08-24 20:19 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 26Good point.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:58 #14602Senior Member

Posts: 89Tgtbt
And she posts multiple times daily, add in the deposit and you have your answer.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:06 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 263She wants a deposit. Enough said.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:50 #14600Senior Member

Posts: 26Any intel on this one
Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/768957746527
Feel free to dm.
-
01-08-24 15:17 #14599Senior Member

Posts: 640Thank you. System must have been slow. Got it.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:30 #14598Senior Member

Posts: 193I already responded to your message in notifications.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 06:56 #14597Senior Member

Posts: 640I sent you a mine. She's a 10/10. Waiting on yours.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 05:04 #14596Senior Member

Posts: 206You record often? I used to but gave up madison aint worth it feels like.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 15:56 #14595Senior Member

Posts: 33Carla Raising Prices
I had seen Carla off of STG a couple of times for a qv. The qv used to be 140 which is already on the upper end for a STG qv. Recently, I reached out and she let me know that the new qv rate was 160. Now, if I was feeling it, I might have just said alright with it. But I also realized that it would only get more from here so I might as well cut it off now, especially with no offer to grandfather those who had seen her before.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 12:57 #14594Senior Member

Posts: 338Carla
Several STG girls start asking Tryst prices when they post on Tryst.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
Carla claims she's 44, which probably means she's closer to 54. Who the hell is going to pay 650 for a 50+ woman from STG?
-
01-07-24 05:00 #14593Senior Member

Posts: 225I contacted her, she said that she was in DeForest and no kissing. 130 hhr.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 21:50 #14592Senior Member

Posts: 153All yours.
That one's all you bro. That doesn't look like a memory I would want to have a recording of.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 16:49 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 83Allowed to record
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tties/61452855
She goes by Nena. 150 for 30 minutes. She will let you record her only in doggy position. She wants 70 extra for the recording fee. I'm sure she'll negotiate.
-
01-06-24 11:45 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 508Which Lex?
Which Lex? Isn't there like 3 of them?
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 07:03 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 489too bad about the cbj
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





