Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Is kelsey ever returning? Really would be nice to visit. Or her friend Erika? Any deets? Now that was a duo ATF.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAMexican859  [View Original Post]
    Know them both and they are doing good in life and sober and never returning to this. They left this behind with their old ways.

    replying about the kelsey/Erika post
    Great for them! Hope they stay sober!

  2. #14082

    I personally

    Know them both and they are doing good in life and sober and never returning to this. They left this behind with their old ways.

    replying about the kelsey/Erika post

  3. #14081

    Erica and Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Is kelsey ever returning? Really would be nice to visit. Or her friend Erika? Any deets? Now that was a duo ATF.
    Erica got pregnant and I'm almost positive doesn't work anymore. Kelsey was active up to around a year ago but I'm pretty sure she's through too.

  4. #14080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Is kelsey ever returning? Really would be nice to visit. Or her friend Erika? Any deets? Now that was a duo ATF.
    I'd sample that duo again. I only saw them together once. I was a regular of Kelsey's at the time. They took turns trying to fuck me into submission. They got so loud I was convinced motel staff were going to come knocking.

  5. #14079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight2007  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area and Kristen is just my type any opinions on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kentuckykristen
    Sweet personality. More than zero percent chance she ghosts you at any time. If you do get in to see her, we'll above average oral skills. She will toss your salad. Massive pillows which are fun to sample. Below average lay. Anal can be had, although I've never tried.

  6. #14078

    Kelsey

    Is kelsey ever returning? Really would be nice to visit. Or her friend Erika? Any deets? Now that was a duo ATF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49317451.jpg‎   49317450_preview.jpg‎  

  7. #14077

  8. #14076

    Kristen

    I will be in the area and Kristen is just my type any opinions on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kentuckykristen

  9. #14075

    Rachael and Shawna. Lesbian couple.

    The text content of their ads are weird and rambling. This one says something about "butch" so is this the same couple from recent posts where people say the fem one is cute and the other is super butch?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/756094636607

    And here is their other ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/101463024385

    Had anyone actually seen them?

    Good service? Reliable on appointments? Clean / smell good? Decent incall location? Enthusiastic and sexy personalities?

    I feel like a lesbian couple already comfortable with each other might be a blast even if one was a bit butch (and despite that her tits look epic).

    Any experiences?

  10. #14074

    CC is coming to town

    CC is planning on coming to town tomorrow depending on the weather.

    She is not taking on new clients at the present time. She plans on staying until Friday and possibly Saturday.

  11. #14073
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I sure did. Hope is in Lexington from Friday evening through Sunday night. She's doing deals for second visits and for small groups if you're interested. Please send me a phone number if you're interested in seeing her or want more info. Thanks!
    Thank you Dick Cedarmore for connecting me with hope this past weekend she was beautiful and provided great service can't wait to see her again, treat her well guys.

  12. #14072

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and had a good time. She does have some nice pillows. Clean. Kept me waiting for a half hour. Seemed like she wanted me to finish fast. Then told me if I come back she would discount her time with me because I wasn't there for the whole time. On the fence about returning.
    Maybe She learned her lesson on ghosting LOL. I did also try to meet her as soon as she posted the first time. So, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

  13. #14071

    Same result

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckIsBusy  [View Original Post]
    This is Nelly, she just changed her pictures and number. For a second, I thought she was new as well.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/786-559-7130

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ngton-14057849
    Yeah, I seen her about a month ago and got the same treatment. Not worth the time or effort.

  14. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by VixenToy  [View Original Post]
    Link, or digits?
    Marie is a great visit. I will be getting reacquainted with her ASAP.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/lexington/163117830

  15. #14069

    Nelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhamguy2000  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/246184664197

    Hey went to see this provider Qv $. 5, not worth the donations she was young nice ass some baby damage but services was wack, did not want to give brain she said I should of asked, she just wanted to pull her pants down and let me hit from the back, I told her I had to get hard so she let me play with her pussy No FIV but I got hard enough to place a rubber on I hit it doggy then missionary to finish she had no moaning or expression just dead fish like. Will not repeat for that price she charges. I normally don't do $.5 for qv but the pictures got me.

    On another note went to see anna former Roxy and boy has she has gone downhill she used to have a great body but ugly face, now she has lost significant weight and looks like a skeleton. For $. 20 donations she still want no way, be safe everyone.
    This is Nelly, she just changed her pictures and number. For a second, I thought she was new as well.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/786-559-7130

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ngton-14057849

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape