Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23138
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    LexiLuv206 belongs here too.

    It's been so hard scheduling time with BabyBunny.
    She's been gone a while. Wonder if she's done with the scene.

  2. #23137

    Does she belong here? She looks like it.


  3. #23136

    CurvyRedHead

    Was in town for a night and saw her ad.

    I'd already seen here that she's a slam dunk cumdump and I can verify that is absolutely true. Didn't discuss BBFS via text in the setup, but never a word about a cover, doubt she even had any.

    When I was close to finishing she begged me not to pull out. Great kisser, total GFE, no evidence of being a user, not a clock watcher and her incall was clean and discreet.

    Filled her a second time in doggy and it was phenomenal, with plenty of ass to grab onto, while she kept asking to be filled. I think she might have enjoyed it more than I did.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530036-curvyredhead

  4. #23135

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Those are her club rates for VIP.

    I'm surprised she's trying to charge that for regular meets and without BB now.
    This is surprising. I saw Lacey like 3 months ago and it was business as usual. 4 bills for BBFS and MSG. Stripping just makes these girls hustlers. I saw her when she first started so maybe I'm grandfathered in?

  5. #23134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about it a while back but look at her hourly donations. 700!! That's outrageous! Na I'm good.
    Those are her club rates for VIP.

    I'm surprised she's trying to charge that for regular meets and without BB now.

  6. #23133

    Petite ebony

    Looking for recommendations, hard to find one here.

    Anyone?

  7. #23132

    Dolcesempre

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She wants 2 hr or more appts. 8 $ is just too much LOL.
    This is the reason that I skipped seeing her after my communication with her. She asks for longer appointments even for the first time.

  8. #23131

    Ds

    Quote Originally Posted by Houtding  [View Original Post]
    It's been hard getting a hold of her but I think I finally might be seeing her tomorrow. Still waiting on her to confirm the time.

    Any tips for what I should do. Do why'all ask for bare over text? Does she upcharge? Any tips would be appreciated.
    She wants 2 hr or more appts. 8 $ is just too much LOL.

  9. #23130

    If you think that bad you haven't meet Sweet Steve. Nothing sweet just Salt acid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    This was my experience as well. From the minute I walked through the door she was texting on her phone. I haven't been with a girl this uninterested in a long time. I had made an appointment but she said she had to juggle all the guys waiting for her in the parking lot. Also bragged about how many guys she'd seen since getting in her room. As if I care about any of that. I paid for your time and attention. She was also extremely annoyed I wanted to use lube. Her bad attitude completely turned me off and I couldn't get hard with the condom. Ended up just jacking off on her admittedly nice jugs. Only paid her HH donation but still what a waste of time. Will never repeat.
    This is her. This was is something. Just wanted qv but now she overweight pictures are not current she looks 39!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Sweet+Stevie.

  10. #23129
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    Her and Tori Mills both went MIA.
    If this is Brook Lynne you're talking about then I'm not sure but she had some psycho stalker on her tail and beyond that I don't know anymore.

  11. #23128
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, terrible experience. Would not recommend at all. Unprofessional, rude, gross, and so much more.
    This was my experience as well. From the minute I walked through the door she was texting on her phone. I haven't been with a girl this uninterested in a long time. I had made an appointment but she said she had to juggle all the guys waiting for her in the parking lot. Also bragged about how many guys she'd seen since getting in her room. As if I care about any of that. I paid for your time and attention. She was also extremely annoyed I wanted to use lube. Her bad attitude completely turned me off and I couldn't get hard with the condom. Ended up just jacking off on her admittedly nice jugs. Only paid her HH donation but still what a waste of time. Will never repeat.

  12. #23127
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/9718254802

    Saw her yesterday. She's got a mom bod with a belly but damn those tits are great. Big and soft. For 3 $$$ she'll let you do whatever you want. She's a bit of a dead fish in bed but like you can literally use her however you want. I fucked her raw and then came on her tits. My second load went in her mouth. Dirty MILF cumdump.
    Saw her today, terrible experience. Would not recommend at all. Unprofessional, rude, gross, and so much more.

  13. #23126
    Gentlemen, I will be in Seattle next week. I have few days to spare. Any good recommendations please?

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #23125
    Quote Originally Posted by Houtding  [View Original Post]
    It's been hard getting a hold of her but I think I finally might be seeing her tomorrow. Still waiting on her to confirm the time.

    Any tips for what I should do. Do why'all ask for bare over text? Does she upcharge? Any tips would be appreciated.
    No discussion of needing to cover up before fucking or upcharges when I saw her back then.

  15. #23124

    Dolcesempre | Bella

    It's been hard getting a hold of her but I think I finally might be seeing her tomorrow. Still waiting on her to confirm the time.

    Any tips for what I should do. Do why'all ask for bare over text? Does she upcharge? Any tips would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape