Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 27795
-
01-10-24 15:42 #23145Senior Member

Posts: 62InsatiableAnna's back
Yep. And she's asking for 600 this time. I pass. She's adding 100 every year now. In a few years, she'll be 1000/ hr for her only fans.
On curvyredhead: she’s adding 100s to her hourly week by week. I guess the demand’s too high.
She’s fun to pump but she has a crazy side that I don’t find attractive. Not a pleaser, has an attitude, and with her current outlook/selectiveness, she’s a time bomb in the venereal department.
-
01-10-24 14:08 #23144Senior Member

Posts: 503I banged her out of SA for a couple of years, she was younger and thinner then, she does like to fuck. Please treat her well guys.
Originally Posted by Kinksterr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 00:04 #23143Senior Member

Posts: 1401Marie was part of the KG group before. So when she started coming back she just used the same rates before and included BBFSCIP. Now she charges an extra 100. No grandfathering old rates. Point blank said it needs a tip and pay up. Nice and all but definitely all business.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 23:09 #23142Senior Member

Posts: 500I would say she remembers you so she won't charge you differently. Have you seen MarieStClair? I feel like bodies are almost identical in body shape, tight with a nice ass. If so, I don't need to see her, especially at those outrageous prices. But people still pay, so she ain't bringing them down LOL kudos to her, she knows men will pay.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 23:05 #23141Senior Member

Posts: 500Also, I will say that BBFS with MarieStClair is YMMV, I think she caught on that people will pay for bb so she's just charging for it nowI needed to cream pie that good looking cooter so I paid LOL overall she's a great gal for sure. Body is tight, although her breast look amazing, they're enhanced, so they're not as soft. Overall, body is good, attitude great, cip awesome, lips super soft. YMMV. I should've gone when people weren't paying for bbfssame thing with Lacey, ain't no way I'll pay 700 bones.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 22:14 #23140Senior Member

Posts: 2184She has been mentioned here several times.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 21:15 #23139Senior Member

Posts: 500I saw MarieStClair recently though, looks like her and Lacey have the same body type, so I don't have to go see Lacey now LOL at the end of the day, my UTR for 200 is good enough lmao pussy smooth and gets wet af, these girls are hotties for sure, but idk if it's worth 700 for 1 hour, that's outrageous.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 14:46 #23138Senior Member

Posts: 1401She's been gone a while. Wonder if she's done with the scene.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 22:20 #23137Senior Member

Posts: 126Does she belong here? She looks like it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-this-succubus**STELLAR-REVIEW%26%23127775%3 B.
-
01-07-24 22:18 #23136Senior Member

Posts: 85CurvyRedHead
Was in town for a night and saw her ad.
I'd already seen here that she's a slam dunk cumdump and I can verify that is absolutely true. Didn't discuss BBFS via text in the setup, but never a word about a cover, doubt she even had any.
When I was close to finishing she begged me not to pull out. Great kisser, total GFE, no evidence of being a user, not a clock watcher and her incall was clean and discreet.
Filled her a second time in doggy and it was phenomenal, with plenty of ass to grab onto, while she kept asking to be filled. I think she might have enjoyed it more than I did.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530036-curvyredhead
-
01-07-24 20:39 #23135Senior Member

Posts: 385Lacey
This is surprising. I saw Lacey like 3 months ago and it was business as usual. 4 bills for BBFS and MSG. Stripping just makes these girls hustlers. I saw her when she first started so maybe I'm grandfathered in?
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 20:10 #23134Senior Member

Posts: 265Those are her club rates for VIP.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
I'm surprised she's trying to charge that for regular meets and without BB now.
-
01-07-24 15:11 #23133Senior Member

Posts: 30Petite ebony
Looking for recommendations, hard to find one here.
Anyone?
-
01-07-24 13:35 #23132Senior Member

Posts: 153Dolcesempre
This is the reason that I skipped seeing her after my communication with her. She asks for longer appointments even for the first time.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 00:39 #23131Senior Member

Posts: 385Ds
She wants 2 hr or more appts. 8 $ is just too much LOL.
Originally Posted by Houtding
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



