Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 24787
-
01-10-24 19:04 #21127Regular Member

Posts: 38Asian Recs
Definitely recommend Sammie.
Originally Posted by TerryMyMan
[View Original Post]
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sammie/
Also, I don't see this discussed here, but there are the asian agencies that post incessantly on SkipTheGames. There are two types of posts; one is for various AMPs around the city and the other are for incalls. My experience started with AMPs; these incall girls are the same "type" of girls you'll see there. Basically, if you go for the hhr, it's a little cheaper than going to an AMP, plus guaranteed FS and skipping the boring massage stuff LOL. If you do hr, it's probably the same cost. I still can't figure out what VIP is though, not worth the cost IMO. YMMV, but I've enjoyed using them. Either way, every single time, I'm sent to the same hotel. . but. . I "think" there are two incall bookers posting on there? I based this conclusion on that I'll see them respond with two different rates. But I could be wrong.
If there are any other suggestions, I'd like to know too!
-
01-10-24 18:21 #21126Senior Member

Posts: 750Take a look a few post down. Asian Mena is Polynesia and has always been a great time. Great BBBJCIM as well. Not too many of those around that are not located in the AMP game, but she is one and has always been a great time albeit I haven't seen her in a few months now but.
Originally Posted by TerryMyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 05:31 #21125Regular Member

Posts: 3Any recommendations on Persuasion
Any ideas for a Asian provider?
-
01-08-24 23:57 #21124Senior Member

Posts: 807Keep in mind verification is sending an email from your work email or sending a copy of your I'd. Too high risk for me if the operation goes south one day.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:43 #21123Senior Member

Posts: 119If they have other pictures most likely has a manager / brother that has managed other girls from that same #.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:40 #21122Senior Member

Posts: 750A few off the top of my head
If you look in the thread for the BBBJ providers, it should give you a pretty good list to choose from as well. Not sure what your standards are in regards to looks but the list is there. Some that come straight to mind would be.
Originally Posted by BigDnGburg
[View Original Post]
Asian Mena.
https://callescort.org/317-759-1814
Tessa. Going to take forever to get ahold of this one.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...033/4632790300
https://callescort.org/463-279-0300
Danii.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/162404399
Kara.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/163165245
Sin.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/163138793
Ashley. Only does outcalls.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/163121382
Just a few off of the top of my head that I can think of to help ya out. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
-
01-08-24 14:13 #21121Senior Member

Posts: 55Orally Gifted
I've never had any better than Passion. Does not allow CIM though.
Originally Posted by BigDnGburg
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...n/176202621066
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7654132206/1
-
01-08-24 13:49 #21120Senior Member

Posts: 57Oral talent
Senior member visiting from Knoxville. Was hoping I could get a good recommendation on a orally talented provider preferably for BBBJ. Thanks.
-
01-08-24 11:18 #21119Senior Member

Posts: 290DI = Discreet Info
A highly regarded agency primarily serving Indianapolis. A blog below shows reviews of their models if you scroll down the Indianapolis Forum page.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/discreet-ladies/
-
01-08-24 10:35 #21118Senior Member

Posts: 750My bad
Sorry about that, I'm use to saying DI since most on here know what it is. It is Discreet Info, which there is a thread with reviews of the ladies here in the Indy forum as well if you need to take a look or search reviews for someone you are interested in seeing.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/discreet-ladies/
You will have to get screened and go through verification, which depending on the ladies you see on Tryst, the verification may not be much different and you might be use to it. Once verified, you can click on the Available Today tab and see who is available and the rates and stuff and then just text or call the number to try and schedule depending on whatever time works for you that day. From what you are saying in regards to easy going, GFE friendly, and pretty open menu, most of the LC girls are already out and the Tryst ones are going to be pretty hit or miss depending on whether or not they actually respond anyways. I would say that DI or Discreet Info is your best bet in regards to easy scheduling, convenience, NOT getting ghosted, lady selection, GFE friendly, open menus, ETC. If you want a no BS time trying to spend time with any of the ladies then that's what I would do if I were you. However, the DI ladies are all incall so if you are looking for an outcall then you may need to try your luck on Tryst or Eros instead. Like I said, LC, you might not even want to waste your time on any of them for what you are looking for. Not saying you can't find one, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack and then if you do find one, you might not even want to have any of what you said with them after you see them LOL. Hope this helps.
-
01-08-24 09:48 #21117Senior Member

Posts: 31What is DI, I usually try and use tryst before I use LC. But, I definitely want someone who is easy going, GFE friendly and with a pretty open menu.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 23:18 #21116Senior Member

Posts: 750May need a little more info on what you are looking for my man before we can make any suggestions for you. There is always DI that you can take a look at if you want a more upscale lady with easy scheduling compared to some of the ones on LC. Honestly, most of those are not even worth spending an hour with IMHO, but DI is a different story when it comes to that. We are going to need a little more info on what you are looking for to help give out some suggestions that might fit for you. Welcome to the Indy area as well.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 20:45 #21115Senior Member

Posts: 808It's the phone number
The pictures in those ads are linked to a phone number so if somebody's used that number before and had an ad pictures will show up. One of the advertisers told me this.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 20:32 #21114Senior Member

Posts: 31New to Indy
Hey yall, ill be in indy later this month, looking for a good girl to spend an hour with. Any suggestions?
-
01-07-24 20:29 #21113Senior Member

Posts: 290Not New
It is not new. I have seen it for several years now. I cannot explain it, but it makes me very suspicious and I tend to avoid seeing anyone with the picture thing going on. If anyone has an explanation of why it happens, I would be interested also.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




