Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 59442
-
01-07-24 14:58 #54402Banned Member

Posts: 1610He's got nothing
She is still in China and she no longer owns a shop. Whether she will come back and open up another one in another location here in Atlanta is anyone's guess.
Originally Posted by Mortrutou
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 14:40 #54401Regular Member

Posts: 8EK healing
Hey fam, does EK healing offer L2 and L3? Please advise.
-
01-07-24 12:45 #54400Regular Member

Posts: 10TG Massage
I tried asking the board if anyone had gone to TG in Jasper and received BBFS. But got no response. So on Dec 30 I decided to find out for myself. Kaye was the only girl working. Probably in her 60's but decent body. When it was time for the party to begin, I asked her straight out if BBFS was on the menu. She pointed to her mouth and said that she did BBBJ but not FS. I plead my case to no avail. Shot the goo on BJ and left. Even as I was dressing she continued to tell me never to BB a massage girl and lectured me on diseases. So. Question answered. No BBFS in Jasper.
-
01-07-24 11:49 #54399Senior Member

Posts: 4061Wrong thread to post this, friend. Check out the non-AMP and massage thread below. It shows reports of rub rankings ladies. Also, be sure if you see someone to post your experience.
Originally Posted by CumBubbles187
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 09:14 #54398Senior Member

Posts: 315W spa
Has anyone visited or seen the new "w spa" located where the old tiger spa was on pleasantdale. I heard they have all latinas.
-
01-07-24 06:33 #54397Regular Member

Posts: 6Sweet Dreams
Hey, also looking for info on Michelle. Used to see her a lot and wanted to meet yesterday but saw the shop was closed.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 22:58 #54396Senior Member

Posts: 33Massage Legend visit
Went to ML tonight. Drew Grace.
Asked about Angela.
Sorry to break it to y'all but Grace told me Angela moved back to Los Angeles.
-
01-06-24 14:59 #54395Senior Member

Posts: 43Corrected link.
Feds investigating Mass. , Va. Brothel network seek charges against 28 alleged clients.
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...3222986/?amp=1
-
01-06-24 13:51 #54394Senior Member

Posts: 691Stay safe
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 13:45 #54393Regular Member

Posts: 8Independent masseuse
Has anyone tried the independent ladies from sites like "rubrankings" or others?
-
01-06-24 13:30 #54392Senior Member

Posts: 312Link?
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...-case/3237248/
Originally Posted by Poshir
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 12:16 #54391Senior Member

Posts: 43Fed agents begin investigating clients of MP or brothel house
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...3222986/?amp=1
Feds investigating Mass. , Va. Brothel network seek charges against 28 alleged clients.
And here in Atlanta and others.
-
01-06-24 12:05 #54390Regular Member

Posts: 3Went to DS Health yesterday and there was an old Asian lady wanting to give me massage. She scoffed and tried to block me from leaving when I said I wasn't interested. Then I made the mistake of going to 888 Massage and a linebacker Latina gave me a massage. It was OK but they didn't have the heat on and all she did was bring a space heater in, I was freezing the entire time. On the flip she didn't even offer a tug. That was a first.
Heated tables during the winter are the best. I hate a cold room.
-
01-05-24 23:25 #54389Regular Member

Posts: 11Agreed. Also Selena gone?
Pretty much same experience. I gave it a few chances but mostly meh. Also tried to get selena twice and couldn't. Today was told she no longer works there. Is this true or did I get bamboozled? If she's gone any one know where she went?
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 20:54 #54388Senior Member

Posts: 96Don't you have Google Maps?
Massage Springs.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




