Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33099

  2. #33098

    So many red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/194027165126

    Saw her just before new yrs and what treat she was. After a recent bad experience with someone else and getting this gem I was excited. Comms were gud, didn't have to wait around much for reply. She's Northside area, spinner for sure. She's fun to chat wit which we did before handling business. Didn't rush me at all! Think she's only doing cardates right now. It might feel sketchy at first but trust me she's legit. She guided me to park somewhere more hidden and got to work. Mic check was out of this world even while wearing a cover. I had to use all my brain to make sure I didn't pop early. After that I had her get on junior and she just grinded her hips nice and slow until I let go in the bag. Gives me a kiss on my head and praises me and we just talk for a bit more. I'm tempted to go see her today honestly.
    Pretty sure this post is a selfie. Been seeing her pictures on stg for a while it's clear she's homeless, dirty, probably a streetwalker. Remember one pic her whole area around her kitter was white, and she's black. Taking pics inside abandoned run down buildings. You let her guide you too a "safe spot"? Thats someone whose an easy comeup from being mugged or worst. Can't speculate the service, but the kiss on forehead, from her? Thats wild. Also, you can see she skinny, and got alot of baby damage. This has to be a selfie, to give a raving review for a SW. Yet I guess YMMV.

  3. #33097

    About these scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Text and she gave a mayport address. Quoted 80 Mario coins qv. Headed to address and when I get there and parked says she needs $20 on cash app to confirm appointment. Nah not falling for that. Wasted 30 minutes though driving there.

    https://callescort.org/786-628-4035
    There was a time they used to do this a lot. That is, have you come to their location, then tell you to send money before they give room number. Then, it seemed that they would ask for cash advancement before you leave the house, which is good. I guess they are back to the former tactics again--have you driving far, then asking for money once you arrive. It's crazy! These escorts sites are so useless with all the fakes!

  4. #33096

    Englewood

    Don't waste your time. Text and she gave a mayport address. Quoted 80 Mario coins qv. Headed to address and when I get there and parked says she needs $20 on cash app to confirm appointment. Nah not falling for that. Wasted 30 minutes though driving there.

    https://callescort.org/786-628-4035

  5. #33095
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpbaded  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this chick? She posts on STG daily but I've never seen a review on her, positive or negative. Anyone?!
    You need to put a link.

  6. #33094

    Any intel

    Seen the ads for this for awhile anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/249461938506

  7. #33093
    Quote Originally Posted by LogJamb  [View Original Post]
    Could you hint at the stage name.
    Chelsea Clifton.

  8. #33092

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Pics are real. Done amateur web content. Pretty mechanical.
    Could you hint at the stage name.

  9. #33091

    Demon Head

    Has anyone actually seen this chick? She posts on STG daily but I've never seen a review on her, positive or negative. Anyone?!

  10. #33090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Jen Back Then

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Yah I would sure like to throw her in a Time Machine and go back 6-7 years. I used to see her 4-5 times a month when she was at that shit hole airport inn. I took her out on a couple shopping trips and even to dinner one night.
    Since she's been the topic, I'll throw these snaps along with the one with Rikky. I too miss the yesteryears of when Providers like these two along with several others actually made fucking fun and exciting. Just not the same nowadays.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ehrnife.jpg‎   oscrmijtu.jpg‎  

  11. #33089

    About cold as ice bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Setting something up with her. But before pulling trigger seeing if anyone had a recent visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4078810659
    She is real, but please read the reviews in the link. It is what I've heard about her for quite some time. Very jaded!

    https://callescort.org/407-881-0659

  12. #33088

    Red Head

    I've seen mixed reviews on this provider, but she gave me a dream for 100 Mario coins. I dreamt it was BBBJ and BBFS w / CIP. Ofc, your mileage may very. Date was prior to new years, and comms were spotty since then. I'd repeat, but she's hard to contact now / seems to ghost mongers often. Oh well, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/101612479424

  13. #33087
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Pics are real. Done amateur web content. Pretty mechanical.
    She's 300 magic beans for hh and she's mechanical? Thanks man I'll pass.

  14. #33086
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Setting something up with her. But before pulling trigger seeing if anyone had a recent visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4078810659
    She's real. Pics are real. Done amateur web content. Pretty mechanical.

  15. #33085

    Bunny

    Anyone try this one? Setting something up with her. But before pulling trigger seeing if anyone had a recent visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4078810659

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape