Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 1045 1545 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 41249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33089

    About cold as ice bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Setting something up with her. But before pulling trigger seeing if anyone had a recent visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4078810659
    She is real, but please read the reviews in the link. It is what I've heard about her for quite some time. Very jaded!

    https://callescort.org/407-881-0659

  2. #33088

    Red Head

    I've seen mixed reviews on this provider, but she gave me a dream for 100 Mario coins. I dreamt it was BBBJ and BBFS w / CIP. Ofc, your mileage may very. Date was prior to new years, and comms were spotty since then. I'd repeat, but she's hard to contact now / seems to ghost mongers often. Oh well, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/101612479424

  3. #33087
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Pics are real. Done amateur web content. Pretty mechanical.
    She's 300 magic beans for hh and she's mechanical? Thanks man I'll pass.

  4. #33086
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Setting something up with her. But before pulling trigger seeing if anyone had a recent visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4078810659
    She's real. Pics are real. Done amateur web content. Pretty mechanical.

  5. #33085

    Bunny

    Anyone try this one? Setting something up with her. But before pulling trigger seeing if anyone had a recent visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4078810659

  6. #33084
    Yeah, she is not too smart with the discreet comms.

    She also doesn't give bjs, so if that is a showstopper for you, she isn't for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    She is using some very incriminating words. During our communication, she constantly mentioned vagina, oral, and condom. I told her these are some very dangerous words to use when communicating with strangers. Be careful gents! I am going to avoid this one!

  7. #33083

    New fav provider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/194027165126

    Saw her just before new yrs and what treat she was. After a recent bad experience with someone else and getting this gem I was excited. Comms were gud, didn't have to wait around much for reply. She's Northside area, spinner for sure. She's fun to chat wit which we did before handling business. Didn't rush me at all! Think she's only doing cardates right now. It might feel sketchy at first but trust me she's legit. She guided me to park somewhere more hidden and got to work. Mic check was out of this world even while wearing a cover. I had to use all my brain to make sure I didn't pop early. After that I had her get on junior and she just grinded her hips nice and slow until I let go in the bag. Gives me a kiss on my head and praises me and we just talk for a bit more. I'm tempted to go see her today honestly.

  8. #33082

  9. #33081

    Really sad Latina scene now. Fakes, Lies, Attempted less than qv for HH. 5 minutes?

    What a terrible visit with this one. Two days going back and forth will all yes's to all regular request ,69, Daty, Full half hour. I walked on the last one, as I ask before giving donation once in the door. I should of here. Not the same person, average look, complimented my blue eyes, I said oh, well without asking the questions "Do you see the time on the watch?" and 69 is still good? This one tried to be done in 5 minutes, every answer "no English. " Would not let me use translator on my phone. Did some different positions and she was tight. Not nearly enough. Worst visit ever. Then I said at least grab me and get to dream. Refused and told me to do it in a trash can. Really? I left. No goodbye from me. Really anyone on CALE ROAD is useless.

    I have lots of good ones out there, but I like new. Maybe it gets better weeks after the holidays like the old times. And those frinkin' Death squad calls keep increasing. Actually, put my correct address this time. Bastards.

    Right now I will stay with Wacko's. Went to "Cocktails" for the first time in two years last week and had a exotic blast with one. Three pretty ones. Careful, danced are only three minutes timed, once you cross the line. The thin blank spinner satisfied in the right side booth's. Do not go in as a white guy after 6 and Friday or Saturday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails awful escort.jpg‎  

  10. #33080

    About this girl, Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her outcall.

    She is real. Looks like pics, etc.

    Nice woman. Treat her right.
    She is using some very incriminating words. During our communication, she constantly mentioned vagina, oral, and condom. I told her these are some very dangerous words to use when communicating with strangers. Be careful gents! I am going to avoid this one!

  11. #33079

    Addison

    Haven't seen her post in a while. Anyone know what happened to Addison on the west side off Wilson? Finally able to monger on that side of town and don't see any STG posts.

    GP.

  12. #33078

    A little investigative skills.

    Her pic has her TikTok username. Her TikTok then lists her Instagram page.

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her outcall.

    She is real. Looks like pics, etc.

    Nice woman. Treat her right.

  13. #33077

    Maria / Elena

    Yeah, I saw her outcall.

    She is real. Looks like pics, etc.

    Nice woman. Treat her right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pix4U  [View Original Post]
    This ad seems weird. Has anyone verified she's for real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/928027550268

  14. #33076
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/046272781181

    Holy shit the photos are deceiving. She has a pretty face but it ends there. Very large breasts that hang to her waistline. Speaking of waistline, I think she used to be much heavier than she is now and has lost the weight but NOT the extra skin that came with it. BBBJ was pretty darn good, especially since all I could see was her face swallowing JR and the body was hidden. Rolled her over for FS and the only way I could finish was to close my eyes and fantasize I was with someone more to my liking (petite). Another one that I WILL NOT repeat.
    Out of curiosity, how was her attitude? I can live with what you describe if she has a good attitude and isn't a junkie.

  15. #33075
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    There was a post about her a couple weeks ago, and I added to it. I was really excited to see her, but her house in "San Marco" was not horrible, but it was down a long driveway in back of another house. It also smelled pretty gamey as in I think there were quite a few cats in there. I saw some guy a block or two away kind of lurking and gave me pause but I went in the house anyway. IDK if she ever looked like the pics she posts, but she literally looked like she just got up from a nap or from a long sleep. She did absolutely nothing to make herself look sexy, and barely even spoke. She took me to a bedroom upstairs and shut the door immediately. This made me think there were other people in the house. I politely declined and got out of there. Very disappointed.
    I saw her! I didn't have the run-around others did. There is a cat smell, but otherwise is clean. I have cats, so it doesn't bother me. I'm more bothered by the smell of tobacco, and that wasn't an issue.

    She was fun and did the job. It is a cheap community house, and she does have roommates, but they weren't there. I never got the sense she was trying to cause trouble or rip me off. I honestly think she's just poor right now, needs the money, and is willing to do this to make ends meet.

    There are far worse choices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape