Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 731
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #491
    Very interesting assessment.

  2. #490

  3. 02-11-24 08:31


  4. #489

    Twilight zone time

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Time to stick my cock up K's ass one more time. Time to listen to her script and weird moans. Time to fill her up and get the hell out of there. The only drawback with K for me is I swear once your in bed with K she does not want to let you leave. Heh.
    I have seen her at least five times. And she doesn't even remember me? LOL. I can just imagine how many guys Kathy. Sees a day? I was talking to Lacey in New Hampshire and she has sex with five guys per day. I think Kathy definitely has at least sex with like 10 guys a day. I don't know why she's not driving a Lamborghini by now. But her monthly gift meds are really expensive.

  5. #488

    It's that time again

    Time to stick my cock up K's ass one more time. Time to listen to her script and weird moans. Time to fill her up and get the hell out of there. The only drawback with K for me is I swear once your in bed with K she does not want to let you leave. Heh.

  6. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Once again, K has Asperger's Syndrome. She kept constantly asking me the same questions over and over again. I guess that night, I had the patience to deal with her babble. Her kitchen smelled of cat piss and regret!. Overall, a weird experience.

    Aspergers Syndrome- Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts, self-injurious behaviors, or tantrums. Not understanding other peoples' feelings or perspectives. Hypersensitivity to lights, sounds, and textures.

    Yep......pretty much sounds like her!. Minus, my dick up her ass....fuckin hell!.

    MeatMan
    And some people here still think she's worth more than 80.

  7. #486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Once again, K has Asperger's Syndrome. She kept constantly asking me the same questions over and over again. I guess that night, I had the patience to deal with her babble. Her kitchen smelled of cat piss and regret!. Overall, a weird experience.

    Aspergers Syndrome- Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts, self-injurious behaviors, or tantrums. Not understanding other peoples' feelings or perspectives. Hypersensitivity to lights, sounds, and textures.

    Yep......pretty much sounds like her!. Minus, my dick up her ass....fuckin hell!.

    MeatMan

  8. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by MaldenMale  [View Original Post]
    ... And then the final nail in the coffin. "Times have been really tough, can you do 100? Mind you, I started out at 60 with K, bumped to 80, and now at 100. Not a regular, so don't want to be an asshole, I go along.
    You can thank the new breed of K lovers here who continue to believe that she's more than the standard 60-80 by giving her more than 100 a visit. There's already an argument in the Escort thread about her.

    ... She is worth more than 80.

  9. #484

    Had been a while.

    So, had been a while since my last visit to K, was going to be in her area and reached out. (Why? Why do I do that? Took 3 hours to get a time squared away, which was beyond annoying. "When did you start to look so old?" I asked myself upon arrival. She looks shriveled up next to those crazy tits of hers. "Does she ever clean?" I wondered. Cat food everywhere in the kitchen. On the table, on the floor, on the counters, you name it. Rugs looked like that hadn't been vacuumed ever. Not off to a great start. And then, the same script. "I just got out of the shower, fresh for you, we have all night, blah blah blah. " "Crap. Why was I here?" I asked myself. And then the final nail in the coffin. "Times have been really tough, can you do 100? Mind you, I started out at 60 with K, bumped to 80, and now at 100. Not a regular, so don't want to be an asshole, I go along.

    She disappears numerous times on missions related to the heat in the house, her phone being charged, you name it, she was focused on everything other than service. When she did finally settle in I could not wait to bust a nut and get the hell out of there. Quick BBBJ to get ready followed by standing mish beside the bed (no WAY I'm laying down on the sheets). Must have asked me 10 days if I wanted a condom or not, answered kindly each time only to be asked again (and again, and again). Finally just did the deed, closed my eyes until I eventually popped, and immediately headed to the bathroom to clean up and returned to get dressed. The entire time getting dressed she was getting more and more annoyed with me for not staying longer, having more fun, etc. When she gets mad you can tell there's a lot more working behind those eyes than when she's just running her script. Was nice, never rude, never wavered in my desire to get the hell out of there, and breathed a sigh of relief when I closed that side door behind me and climbed into my car, locked the doors, and pulled out.

    Never again (I said again).

    That is my K experience. Every time.

  10. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalusu  [View Original Post]
    Who would like to join in for K tag team, if you are interested hit me up.
    If you're really into DP, tell K to answer her phone during a session. Someone will come in. Often times, some clients just knock on the door.

  11. #482

    Dp

    Who would like to join in for K tag team, if you are interested hit me up.

  12. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    She usually advertises on Skip. She's been silent but she's all 3 holes and is a better time IMO.
    If she stuck around, she would've been the most popular provider in the area. She was amazing. The high volume and requests really got to her, especially after her information was shared here. Not saying that's what caused her to disappear. But she couldn't keep up with all the dicks chasing after her. I tried to see her three times and twice, she ghosted me really good and I treated her like a Queen the first time we met.

  13. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?
    There is many girls that offer the same service. [Deleted by Admin]. So yeah good luck LOL.

  14. #479

    Fiesty Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?
    She usually advertises on Skip. She's been silent but she's all 3 holes and is a better time IMO.

  15. #478

    Hello fellow mongers

    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?

  16. #477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]

    Anyone know if K is down with weed? Mostly if she cares if I smoke / vape, but curious if she partakes too. I've had providers in the past that got pissed and wouldn't see me anymore when I asked if I could vape in the room haha.
    It's always best to ask before you go. I tend to go towards women who are into 420 but it's all about chemistry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape