Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #14579
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Bella PPC is pretty hot.

    Tiny BATC.

    No CIM. Maybe someone blew it on her face by accident before or she just doesn't like protein.

    No bb. She's adverse to it (but just easy to post here.). In case someone thinks they can try but she was no go for me.

    Nice tits.

    Nice ass.

    Pretty face for sure.

    My bahn mi was pretty big for her..
    What was weird was I asked for Bella but recommended Bora so I switched. Hmmmm. Might have to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieKaras  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir! But unfortunately I've already had multiple sessions with Azu and left multiple loads in her many holes. I want some new.
    Does Azu does anal at all?

  2. #14578
    Anyone else been with Sara from 1010 recently? I know one person said she was on the pudgy side, but was the service at least decent?

  3. #14577
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    So she doesn't offer BB anymore? I thought GD got BB from her recently. also, any opening for video?
    GD banged Bora (JGirl). Bella is a a Vietnamese mix (girl that doesn't have extras listed on her profile picture.

  4. #14576
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Bella PPC is pretty hot.

    No bb. She's adverse to it (but just easy to post here.). In case someone thinks they can try but she was no go for me.

    Shower was long so take some charge to speed it up.
    So she doesn't offer BB anymore? I thought GD got BB from her recently. also, any opening for video?

  5. #14575
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    LOL! The only JGirls worth seeing atm are Gina 1010 and Bora PPC.
    Gina is getting 2nd round of boost from some regulars after the holidays.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    LOL! All the smart ones have stopped talking to me already.
    LOL.

  6. #14574

    Bella PPC is pretty hot

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    LOL! The only JGirls worth seeing atm are Gina 1010 and Bora PPC.
    Bella PPC is pretty hot.

    Tiny BATC.

    No CIM. Maybe someone blew it on her face by accident before or she just doesn't like protein.

    No bb. She's adverse to it (but just easy to post here.). In case someone thinks they can try but she was no go for me.

    Nice tits.

    Nice ass.

    Pretty face for sure.

    My bahn mi was pretty big for her.

    Shower was long so take some charge to speed it up.

  7. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilwala  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, all we have is Chinese provider at this time. Please share when we can start seeing fresh Japanese stock coming in the market.

    Waiting.
    LOL! The only JGirls worth seeing atm are Gina 1010 and Bora PPC.

  8. #14572
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Maybe some girls will text you about their returns soon so we know when the drought will finally end.
    LOL! All the smart ones have stopped talking to me already.

  9. #14571
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilwala  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, all we have is Chinese provider at this time. Please share when we can start seeing fresh Japanese stock coming in the market.

    Waiting.
    LOL. We've been posting whatever we can see in Manhattan. Flushing has more but usually fake pics there though.

  10. #14570

    SL Miura third opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I will weigh in here with a second opinion. I would say do 30 minutes or 45 if you book, she was worthy of $300 for 30 but I wouldn't drop $500 on one session with her. Overall hot / friendly and I'd recommend but I'm not rushing back to repeat. Will try to leave a more detailed review for her at some point.
    I saw her for 45 min. First time at SL and seeing the way an org is set up is always interesting. I'm still not fully used to the NYC way of doing things with mms, etc -- in CA you only meet the girl in question.

    Miura's face doesn't really resemble the pics but she is cute. The problem with using fake pics is guys go in with expectations of a Yua Mikami and when she's not a 10/10 face there's initial disappointment. But she definitely grew on me, and I love slender, natural bodies like hers.

    She's got a really fun, friendly attitude without being too chatty, definitely "hooking up with a college-age FWB" attitude. Her English is great and we talked in a mix of that with a bit of JP thrown in. I wish I could have seen someone in the Tami-class of JP girls but Miura was a fun diversion. As others have said probably not worth the 500/ hr price point though.

  11. #14569

    Fresh stock

    Hello guys, all we have is Chinese provider at this time. Please share when we can start seeing fresh Japanese stock coming in the market.

    Waiting.

  12. #14568

    Erika girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    PSE and Video upgrades are on offer, but she doesn't look that hot.

    About 8 videos from 2020/21/22.

    https://xslist.org/en/model/101033.html

    https://missav.com/dm18/en/actresses...83%AA%E3%82%AB
    Quick find and I browsed one of the videos. Beggers can't be chosers these days and doesn't look bad to me. #desperation_setting_in?

    Maybe some girls will text you about their returns soon so we know when the drought will finally end.

  13. #14567

    Rebrewed Coffee

    Yoko R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/361 - I think she's been thru a few spas last year.

  14. #14566

    Milfy JAV?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Smiling eyes got a new JAV Erika https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/687.
    PSE and Video upgrades are on offer, but she doesn't look that hot.

    About 8 videos from 2020/21/22.

    https://xslist.org/en/model/101033.html

    https://missav.com/dm18/en/actresses...83%AA%E3%82%AB

  15. #14565

    New JAV

    Smiling eyes got a new JAV Erika https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/687.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape