Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 11242
-
01-08-24 17:07 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 622Fake / Scammer
List of fake / scammer profiles.
Gorgeousbabe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-f746fcb5ecb7
Blueberries2244.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-795d1f2cea89
VerySubby.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-7f19d0727608
Margot.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-271cd8d8257d
Hotpsychologist.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-69e51385187f
BeachGal S.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-48f51b399eaf
-
01-08-24 14:17 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 622ClassyGirlie
ClassyGirlie: She's a white dirty blonde girl in her late 20's. She's currently studying to become a therapist. She's very attractive and has a nice complexion. She's looking for 5 k monthly or 1 k ppm. Condom only. Her looks are 8. 5 and her body is 8.5.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-3c553595ae42
-
01-06-24 15:09 #8450Regular Member

Posts: 2https://www.brazzers.com/pornstar/82661/susie-stellar
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 14:33 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 116Think she told me she used to do porn when she was 18.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:40 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 135Adult Actress?
Says she's an adult actress. Wants 800 ppm. Does anyone know what she performs under? Is she worth it?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-c4b5fc0f2f03
-
01-05-24 11:03 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 622Mulanis
Mulanis: She's a Latino girl in her mid or late 20's. She's been on SA before with different usernames. She does BBFS and CIP for 400 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's a pro since she offers incall to her place in DTLA. Will only meet up for arrangements.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-88cc5a4bb768
-
01-04-24 22:16 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 246Heidikinnns.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f1e300fb8a69
Been trying to blow her back out for the past 8 years. She always ignores me though. Anyone have any luck with her?
-
01-04-24 22:07 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 622She's fluent in English so she's not fobby but she wasn't my type so it was hard for me to keep the conversation going. I just wanted to leave but had to pretend I was interested because I didn't want to be rude LOL.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 21:37 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 246Dang bro. I may have to ghost her. The other girl you gave a 7 was a 5 to me so I'm scared she's going to be a 4 in my eyes LOL. How is her personality if you don't mind me asking? Personality is huge for me. I like bubbly cheerleader types. I can't do aspies.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 16:28 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 422I'm blocked so it must not have gone well.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 16:26 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 422Yeah I got it. I just ignored it, seemed scammy or even if it's real, probably Platinum Pussy Syndrome instead of just Gold.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 15:02 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 3339Aww, I don't think so. I describe it as a lottery ticket problem. The more you buy the better your chances.
Originally Posted by NitroHX
[View Original Post]
That Indian girl, yes I would overextend myself. But I got to get the fish in the boat.
Recently I did something similar w / a girl I have posted about, goes to CSULB. True 19 years old, IK all her personal info. Sexy and seductive at the M&G. Claimed to have gotten 800 per in the past. I never dispute girls on that kind of shit, just said I couldn't do that. Based on what she claimed, though, you can't really low-ball and expect much return, so I said I could do 600. That is the absolute most I have ever given. I also mentioned I wanted to get it down to a reasonable monthly if we wanted to continue. She didn't like that last part. Anyway, I saw her a couple of times, she did permit me to take a totally nude pic that is filed away, no big concerns w / her performance or anything. There is just something about a 19 year old body, though her boobs weren't the perky firm mounds I had hoped. Anyway, I have tried to resurrect our FCs, w / a lower, sustainable allowance, and her response was she was already low for her at 600, so no. Oh well. I did get her in the boat, and have a memory of her I can take to my grave. I didn't piss anyone off, and who knows what is in the future.
-
01-04-24 11:05 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 135Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 10:02 #8439Senior Member

Posts: 622I have reviewed her before in my reviews. She looks hotter in pics but in person only a 6-7. She's Filipino and very short. She has a full-time job so she's selective as to who she meets.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 00:11 #8438Senior Member

Posts: 246Ok guys. How is Chloe? I have a m&g wtih her soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-485939e7ea9c
She's hot as hell to me.












Reply With Quote






