Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 27138
-
01-07-24 11:05 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 4756Morning Brew
Ayana R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/354 - listed again, she was supposed to come a few days ago but I guess she must have been in Flushing still?
This chick probably has no BB but $260 Asian like Bella's price.
Vinida PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/vinida.
Update on. Erika SE. Is hairless now. No more pussy hair like her older videos. https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/687.
-
01-07-24 11:01 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 4756I thought Koreans in CA were giving up free BB for the longest time. It was part of the regular menu. I remember seeing some prices for like $40 or something too if there is a charge.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
Correct. Bella is the Viet mix and hard no for bb and hard no for video. No CIM either.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 09:36 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 593California Dreamin'
Dude go to the Bay Area, that's where the real action is in CA. LA basically just gets their leftovers. You're correct about the $100 CIP thing but I heard CA is having a shortage of J-girls right now, just like NY. Still plenty of Chinese and Korean pussies though.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
BTW, any idea whether those Chinese agencies in LA are open to non-Asian? Planning a trip to CA in the near future and would love to check out the local scene while I'm there. Let me know, thanks.
-
01-07-24 00:09 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 212Come to LA. I'm having a blast right now. 100 bbfscip for a lot of girls.
Originally Posted by Dilwala
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 22:07 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 1766What was weird was I asked for Bella but recommended Bora so I switched. Hmmmm. Might have to see her.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Does Azu does anal at all?
Originally Posted by ArchieKaras
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 21:58 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone else been with Sara from 1010 recently? I know one person said she was on the pudgy side, but was the service at least decent?
-
01-06-24 21:30 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 4101GD banged Bora (JGirl). Bella is a a Vietnamese mix (girl that doesn't have extras listed on her profile picture.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 19:00 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 1727So she doesn't offer BB anymore? I thought GD got BB from her recently. also, any opening for video?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 17:31 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 4756Gina is getting 2nd round of boost from some regulars after the holidays.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 17:14 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 4756Bella PPC is pretty hot
Bella PPC is pretty hot.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Tiny BATC.
No CIM. Maybe someone blew it on her face by accident before or she just doesn't like protein.
No bb. She's adverse to it (but just easy to post here.). In case someone thinks they can try but she was no go for me.
Nice tits.
Nice ass.
Pretty face for sure.
My bahn mi was pretty big for her.
Shower was long so take some charge to speed it up.
-
01-06-24 14:05 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 4101LOL! The only JGirls worth seeing atm are Gina 1010 and Bora PPC.
Originally Posted by Dilwala
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 14:02 #14572Senior Member

Posts: 4101LOL! All the smart ones have stopped talking to me already.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 12:38 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 4756LOL. We've been posting whatever we can see in Manhattan. Flushing has more but usually fake pics there though.
Originally Posted by Dilwala
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 12:00 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 73SL Miura third opinion
I saw her for 45 min. First time at SL and seeing the way an org is set up is always interesting. I'm still not fully used to the NYC way of doing things with mms, etc -- in CA you only meet the girl in question.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
Miura's face doesn't really resemble the pics but she is cute. The problem with using fake pics is guys go in with expectations of a Yua Mikami and when she's not a 10/10 face there's initial disappointment. But she definitely grew on me, and I love slender, natural bodies like hers.
She's got a really fun, friendly attitude without being too chatty, definitely "hooking up with a college-age FWB" attitude. Her English is great and we talked in a mix of that with a bit of JP thrown in. I wish I could have seen someone in the Tami-class of JP girls but Miura was a fun diversion. As others have said probably not worth the 500/ hr price point though.
-
01-06-24 10:50 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 29Fresh stock
Hello guys, all we have is Chinese provider at this time. Please share when we can start seeing fresh Japanese stock coming in the market.
Waiting.











Reply With Quote





