Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 140 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 16675
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14590

    Which Lex?

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Got bored saw lex this morning. Incall at a nice hotel actually st least better than most girls. Covered everything qv 80 it was eh hadn't seen her in a while but she seems the same no real change in appearance or body.
    Which Lex? Isn't there like 3 of them?

  2. #14589
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Got bored saw lex this morning. Incall at a nice hotel actually st least better than most girls. Covered everything qv 80 it was eh hadn't seen her in a while but she seems the same no real change in appearance or body.
    too bad about the cbj

  3. #14588

    Lex

    Got bored saw lex this morning. Incall at a nice hotel actually st least better than most girls. Covered everything qv 80 it was eh hadn't seen her in a while but she seems the same no real change in appearance or body.

  4. #14587

    Don't get me wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who doesn't think anyone of the women he listed are UTR? All have ads up. Not trading a thing, I'll keep my girls & you can keep yours.
    Don't misunderstand me: Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan are not BBFS. They are UTR / practically UTR. They are NOT BBFS. Sorry if I was misunderstood.

  5. #14586
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Is USA sex guide running slow for others as well? Literally, whenever I click on something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the next page loaded. This is on my laptop as well as phone.
    I have noticed the same thing, but only on Safari on OSX or iOS. The pages open up fine in Chrome, so I'm thinking it may be tied to Safari's recent options to play with IP addresses and defeat tracking schemes for privacy. But I haven't disabled those to test out that theory.

  6. #14585

    Speaking of utr

    Anyone have any good bbws? I'm not a senior and looking for a bbw that isn't the same two that post on skip.

  7. #14584
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who doesn't think anyone of the women he listed are UTR? All have ads up.
    This person may very well have UTRs worth trading for, but I agree with you that none of those providers he mentions are particularly UTR, even if they don't advertise very often.

  8. #14583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents-.

    I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:

    1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.

    2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.

    I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.

    P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.

    Cheers.
    Am I the only one who doesn't think anyone of the women he listed are UTR? All have ads up. Not trading a thing, I'll keep my girls & you can keep yours.

  9. #14582

    Asian Apt girls

    You might be able to get a massage but I wouldn't count on it being of any quality. Probably your best bet is to find the right Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffus  [View Original Post]
    This old geezer likes massage. A few asian ads list massage. Is massage really on the menu? Or is it BS.

    A post or two here last yr said your mileage varies every time you visit.

    Any recommended spots?

    And vice versa. Are there ones you should stay away from.

  10. #14581

    USA slow

    Is USA sex guide running slow for others as well? Literally, whenever I click on something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the next page loaded. This is on my laptop as well as phone.

  11. #14580

    Some good ones to trade in DM

    Hey Gents-.

    I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:

    1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.

    2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.

    I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.

    P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.

    Cheers.

  12. #14579

    Asian apartments / motels

    This old geezer likes massage. A few asian ads list massage. Is massage really on the menu? Or is it BS.

    A post or two here last yr said your mileage varies every time you visit.

    Any recommended spots?

    And vice versa. Are there ones you should stay away from.

  13. #14578

    Alisha

    Anyone meet this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/233762245073

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.

  14. #14577
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    There is dearth of mature (over 30) black ladies on STG. Why over 30? In my experience, if they're still working in the biz, they've figured out they don't need the boyfriend / handler, for the most part. I see this one posting, and the pics look familiar from the past:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/197902137541

    Any info? You can pm if you want.
    And please don't anyone suggest this, LOL:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/145484705352

  15. #14576

    Aged chocolate

    There is dearth of mature (over 30) black ladies on STG. Why over 30? In my experience, if they're still working in the biz, they've figured out they don't need the boyfriend / handler, for the most part. I see this one posting, and the pics look familiar from the past:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/197902137541

    Any info? You can pm if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape