Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14579

    Asian apartments / motels

    This old geezer likes massage. A few asian ads list massage. Is massage really on the menu? Or is it BS.

    A post or two here last yr said your mileage varies every time you visit.

    Any recommended spots?

    And vice versa. Are there ones you should stay away from.

  2. #14578

    Alisha

    Anyone meet this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/233762245073

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.

  3. #14577
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    There is dearth of mature (over 30) black ladies on STG. Why over 30? In my experience, if they're still working in the biz, they've figured out they don't need the boyfriend / handler, for the most part. I see this one posting, and the pics look familiar from the past:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/197902137541

    Any info? You can pm if you want.
    And please don't anyone suggest this, LOL:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/145484705352

  4. #14576

    Aged chocolate

    There is dearth of mature (over 30) black ladies on STG. Why over 30? In my experience, if they're still working in the biz, they've figured out they don't need the boyfriend / handler, for the most part. I see this one posting, and the pics look familiar from the past:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/197902137541

    Any info? You can pm if you want.

  5. #14575

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    She apparently knows how to negotiate.

    To find her old STG posts, you can just search for "Carla":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...keywords=carla
    Read on line some where she had a run in with the law. Probably needs the extra money for some legal advice.

  6. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew56  [View Original Post]
    Seen Shayla multiple times over the years and was looking to reconnect. Was pleased with the new link. Yet, just sent my inquiry, stating as much, and received the most obnoxious dismissive response (other than from fat Valerie who destroyed my Yuna connection) I have ever received.
    How did Valerie destroy your Yuna connection?

  7. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the Asian MILF who had an incall over by Hyvee on the east side?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-81e8e31df400

    I saw her once, but I don't remember her name. Ah, found it: Shayla.
    Seen Shayla multiple times over the years and was looking to reconnect. Was pleased with the new link. Yet, just sent my inquiry, stating as much, and received the most obnoxious dismissive response (other than from fat Valerie who destroyed my Yuna connection) I have ever received. Something about 'I only see existing clients' before blocking me. Yes, honey, I am an existing client. That was the point. Jesus, some of these people are very, very troubled. I guess I'll survive without her super weird avoiding eye contact glitch. I suggest boycotting this one.

  8. #14572

    Hot Anastasia

    "Did anyone happen to see her? I'd have repeated frequently if her service wasn't so limited and stiff. ".

    Are you talking this one? This chick was super cute. I loved her tattoos. She had bruises and cutting scars. She was Mos Def managed. I lined up an outcall with her but she cancelled. Never saw her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anastasia_1.jpg‎   Anastasia_2.jpg‎  

  9. #14571

    Thanks for input

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to read the feedback below on her to convince me to stay away.

    I've seen her 3 times. 2 1/2 perhaps, depending on how you look at it.

    I keep thinking I want to recapture the genie in the bottle. I see from the comments not to expect that at all.
    Thanks to the vets here for the input and info. A shame there isn't more quality based in this area.

  10. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777
    She apparently knows how to negotiate.

    To find her old STG posts, you can just search for "Carla":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...keywords=carla

  11. #14569
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's really a shame about Cleo / Ocean, because I just looked at her twitter and damn, she could really make some serious dough in this town if she decides to provide good service. Scroll down past the posts of her with Valerie and you'll see what I mean. I don't like to go into risky situations, but she's got me thinking about it at least a little bit.

    https://twitter.com/goddesscleo25
    I hear you. She looks good. But note her obsession with findom. The perfect situation for her is someone sending her money just because she's hot. In her own words, more or less, she's basically stating publicly that she isn't interested in delivering good service. She loves money. And thinks she deserves it simply because she's hot. That just doesn't sound like someone interested in delivering a quality experience.

    Also, the shower protocol bugs me. The last thing I want is to have an unexpected dude interrupt the beginning of our visit when I'm supposedly in the shower getting clean at her request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 4.51.52 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #14568
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I never saw her. I tried with Valerie, but she insists on seeing ID. I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/197961769765

    So she didn't rip me off, because I bailed due to red flags. And the ripoff report confirmed my suspicions. You're saying the low post count makes you doubt the credibility of the ripoff report? That's a reasonable view. I'd love to hear about your experience, if you pursue.
    Man, that's really a shame about Cleo / Ocean, because I just looked at her twitter and damn, she could really make some serious dough in this town if she decides to provide good service. Scroll down past the posts of her with Valerie and you'll see what I mean. I don't like to go into risky situations, but she's got me thinking about it at least a little bit.

    https://twitter.com/goddesscleo25

  13. #14567

    Carla Newbetter

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. Sociable, compliant, open minded and a pretty open menu, including Greek. 220 hhr / 320 hr with a 60/80 upgrade for bb. Decent incall location; moves around from one side of town to the other. Pricey but you're not fighting / negotiating over bs up-charges. One price and it's all on the table. Would repeat.
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777

  14. #14566

    Asian MILF by Hyvee

    What's the name of the Asian MILF who had an incall over by Hyvee on the east side?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-81e8e31df400

    I saw her once, but I don't remember her name. Ah, found it: Shayla.

  15. #14565
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
    Maybe try searching "Sofia with the scarred up titties / bad lopsided boobjob. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape