Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 1312 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23130

    If you think that bad you haven't meet Sweet Steve. Nothing sweet just Salt acid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    This was my experience as well. From the minute I walked through the door she was texting on her phone. I haven't been with a girl this uninterested in a long time. I had made an appointment but she said she had to juggle all the guys waiting for her in the parking lot. Also bragged about how many guys she'd seen since getting in her room. As if I care about any of that. I paid for your time and attention. She was also extremely annoyed I wanted to use lube. Her bad attitude completely turned me off and I couldn't get hard with the condom. Ended up just jacking off on her admittedly nice jugs. Only paid her HH donation but still what a waste of time. Will never repeat.
    This is her. This was is something. Just wanted qv but now she overweight pictures are not current she looks 39!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Sweet+Stevie.

  2. #23129
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    Her and Tori Mills both went MIA.
    If this is Brook Lynne you're talking about then I'm not sure but she had some psycho stalker on her tail and beyond that I don't know anymore.

  3. #23128
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, terrible experience. Would not recommend at all. Unprofessional, rude, gross, and so much more.
    This was my experience as well. From the minute I walked through the door she was texting on her phone. I haven't been with a girl this uninterested in a long time. I had made an appointment but she said she had to juggle all the guys waiting for her in the parking lot. Also bragged about how many guys she'd seen since getting in her room. As if I care about any of that. I paid for your time and attention. She was also extremely annoyed I wanted to use lube. Her bad attitude completely turned me off and I couldn't get hard with the condom. Ended up just jacking off on her admittedly nice jugs. Only paid her HH donation but still what a waste of time. Will never repeat.

  4. #23127
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/9718254802

    Saw her yesterday. She's got a mom bod with a belly but damn those tits are great. Big and soft. For 3 $$$ she'll let you do whatever you want. She's a bit of a dead fish in bed but like you can literally use her however you want. I fucked her raw and then came on her tits. My second load went in her mouth. Dirty MILF cumdump.
    Saw her today, terrible experience. Would not recommend at all. Unprofessional, rude, gross, and so much more.

  5. #23126
    Gentlemen, I will be in Seattle next week. I have few days to spare. Any good recommendations please?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #23125
    Quote Originally Posted by Houtding  [View Original Post]
    It's been hard getting a hold of her but I think I finally might be seeing her tomorrow. Still waiting on her to confirm the time.

    Any tips for what I should do. Do why'all ask for bare over text? Does she upcharge? Any tips would be appreciated.
    No discussion of needing to cover up before fucking or upcharges when I saw her back then.

  7. #23124

    Dolcesempre | Bella

    It's been hard getting a hold of her but I think I finally might be seeing her tomorrow. Still waiting on her to confirm the time.

    Any tips for what I should do. Do why'all ask for bare over text? Does she upcharge? Any tips would be appreciated.

  8. #23123
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I was thinking of seeing her a while ago, but it looks like I may have missed my chance.
    I was thinking about it a while back but look at her hourly donations. 700!! That's outrageous! Na I'm good.

  9. #23122
    Quote Originally Posted by YallNeedJeeBus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago and had a phenomenal visit, she damn near suffocated with her amazing ass, BBFSCIP and Greek with no upcharge. Saw her again around last October when she posted again and jumped out of my seat to schedule with her. Everything covered, no to DATY and said MAYBE for a BBBJ for more donation, and seemed very annoyed I asked even though she clearly remembered from last visit. Still hot as hell with the best ass I've ever seen but really soured my taste for her, won't be seeing her again personally.
    That's too bad. I was thinking of seeing her a while ago, but it looks like I may have missed my chance.

  10. #23121

    Plus one on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by YallNeedJeeBus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago and had a phenomenal visit, she damn near suffocated with her amazing ass, BBFSCIP and Greek with no upcharge. Saw her again around last October when she posted again and jumped out of my seat to schedule with her. Everything covered, no to DATY and said MAYBE for a BBBJ for more donation, and seemed very annoyed I asked even though she clearly remembered from last visit. Still hot as hell with the best ass I've ever seen but really soured my taste for her, won't be seeing her again personally.
    Exact same experience for me too. She was more than into BBFSCIP, got 2 loads and drained me. I'm not into Greek but she even pushed for it saying "no extra cost so why not" or some such Good times! But, she seems to have completely taken an about turn. As mentioned, that is still an amazing ass but oh well!

  11. #23120

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).
    I saw her about a year ago and had a phenomenal visit, she damn near suffocated with her amazing ass, BBFSCIP and Greek with no upcharge. Saw her again around last October when she posted again and jumped out of my seat to schedule with her. Everything covered, no to DATY and said MAYBE for a BBBJ for more donation, and seemed very annoyed I asked even though she clearly remembered from last visit. Still hot as hell with the best ass I've ever seen but really soured my taste for her, won't be seeing her again personally.

  12. #23119
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).
    Whats the best way to get in touch with her? Always wanted to see her but last I saw she said she was done and only stripping now.

  13. #23118

    Updates of the new year

    Ari in Everett.

    YMMV with BB and CIP.

    Open to Greek with size limits (couldn't partake).

    Quite expensive for her size, BBW not too much belly, huge soft natural tits, nice butt.

    Nice attitude, easy to talk to, no signs or paraphernalia of hard drugs, seemed perfectly normal.

    Good comms, room in M6 wasn't trashed, her hygiene was great, wore a nice net bodysuit.

    HH 200 + 100 BB + 60 CIP (negotiated rates, again a bit too high IMO).

    It was a good insemination overall, but won't repeat at that rate, but you may like her body.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/425-319-4383

  14. #23117
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Last time I left a load in her was 9 months ago. Scheduling with her is a pain in the rear. No upcharge then but rumor has it it's an extra benji now.
    Well its kinda tough with her YMMV so don't think it will be easy.

  15. #23116

    I don't care how much you got but this one is 200 tops

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Just got quoted $5500 bb and another $4500 for greek. Someone better hop on that fire sale.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128521%3B
    Nope 150 at most.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape