Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 928 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    City Center Motel 75 per day no credit card.
    Thank for this info l!

  2. #11232

    Young and Pregnant

    Looking for any young cute and pregnant ladies to with while I am in town. Any recommendations?

  3. #11231

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by JakkerSon  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Are any of you aware of cheap hotels that can be booked by the hour for dates? Appreciate all your inputs.
    Capri north of Sahara on Fremont is an hourly. $40 during the day, $60 at night. Porn playing on the TV's, not much traffic.

  4. #11230

    DayUse

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    City Center Motel 75 per day no credit card.
    Not much in LV, but you can try this: https://www.dayuse.com/.

  5. #11229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    There's

    Quote Originally Posted by JakkerSon  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Are any of you aware of cheap hotels that can be booked by the hour for dates? Appreciate all your inputs.
    City Center Motel 75 per day no credit card.

  6. #11228

    Hotels by the hour

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Are any of you aware of cheap hotels that can be booked by the hour for dates? Appreciate all your inputs.

  7. #11227
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    I see very less activity on tna for Vegas specifically, is anyone aware of any other reliable source? From where I am, we get a lot of useful frequent information from TNA but I will be visiting Vegas soon and wanted to short list a few based on TNA reviews but postings are very less. Looking forward to more suggestions from Pros here. Feel free to PM me the information.
    Tryst and PD are a good start. The search allows you to narrow by price or ethnicity, height, etc. Then google phone number from there. Reliable? Besides here and even then it may sound TGTBT.

  8. #11226

    Any other reliable source for Vegas escorts?

    I see very less activity on tna for Vegas specifically, is anyone aware of any other reliable source? From where I am, we get a lot of useful frequent information from TNA but I will be visiting Vegas soon and wanted to short list a few based on TNA reviews but postings are very less. Looking forward to more suggestions from Pros here. Feel free to PM me the information.

  9. #11225
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug990  [View Original Post]
    Visited GG SPA yesterday on a whim. Lisa--beautiful and very pleasant girl with good skills. Paid 1/2 hour fee and she walked me in holding my arm. Opted for a strong massage. The massage was decent and lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Suffice to say it was a fine finish at a fare price from a tiny sexy Asian. . 2 all in.
    I saw Lisa last week. I didn't catch her name at the time, but you described who I saw. She was quite pretty, very soft skin, beautiful breasts. Ok massage, on flip I was already at attention, so she grabbed it and giggled saying "It's so big!" I paid. . 6 house fee for 30 min, She initially asked for more, but I told her I didn't have any more. Started with very short covered BJ, and I asked for DATY, but she said it was 20 more. I told her I didn't have it, so she said "Next time bring more", but she did let me have a taste. Since I was ready to go already, she laid on the edge of the table and let me enter in standing mish, but told me to go slow because I was too big. After a while, we switched to doggy, and then I had her ride me from a squat position. She got tire quickly and said "You fuck me now. " We finished in mish on the table. She cleaned me up, and sent me away with peck on the lips, It was a good time, and she is pretty.

  10. #11224
    The problem here is that Trinity's area code is.

    Xxx7 xxx7 xxx5.

    The system does not allow the posting of actual phone numbers, you understand? Look at this post, and look at the post below, you should be able to figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    The phone number rules are killing me. Here's the part after the area code. Use the newer Vegss area code
    Trinity.

    Xxx4 xxxEight xxxx6 x xxx5 xxx1 xxx2 xxx8.

  11. #11223
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers. Coming to Vegas next weekend. Would appreciate any help or suggestions to find a slim, young friend with a great butt. College student would be great, and Greek would be the topper. Any thoughts would be appreciated, and I can help anyone going to Ohio with some digits. Thanks.
    In my opinion the best place to look for what you want is seeking arrangements. I have been surfing the site for an upcoming Vegas trip and it's chock full of opportunity. Literally 90% of the PM's I sent were replied to and my problem now is trying to narrow it down to which ones. Also used it for my previous two trips and the results were similarly great. While my experience with other cities for the site were not nearly as fruitful, in that town it is pretty awesome.

  12. #11222

    Looking for Fun in Vegas

    Greetings fellow mongers. Coming to Vegas next weekend. Would appreciate any help or suggestions to find a slim, young friend with a great butt. College student would be great, and Greek would be the topper. Any thoughts would be appreciated, and I can help anyone going to Ohio with some digits. Thanks.

  13. #11221
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Happy new year buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug990  [View Original Post]
    Visited GG SPA yesterday on a whim. Lisa--beautiful and very pleasant girl with good skills. Paid 1/2 hour fee and she walked me in holding my arm. Opted for a strong massage. The massage was decent and lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Suffice to say it was a fine finish at a fare price from a tiny sexy Asian. . 2 all in.
    Two spas here, make sure you hit the right one. Lisa happens to be 29. Very beautiful girl. I opted for the 30 min and got right to the point. Everything was good, a little kissing, some 69, CBJ and CG.

  14. #11220

    Lauren Sahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    So I'll be visiting in January and would like to splurge on a nice escort. I would prefer boobs on the bigger side and for her NOT to be Asian. Would like to spend no more than 500-700. Any recommendations?
    Lauren Sahara can find her on PD and Tryst. Has reviews on Ter and 411. Tall MILF with Natural DD great legs. Provides an excellent experience and GFE.

  15. #11219
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    I used p411 Ter Pd if you do some home work and if a she has quite a few reviews over time I wouldn't think they were all fake one he mentioned has 26 reviews on PD that go back a wile anyway I do think they all should be under HIGH DOLLAR HOTTIES.
    I'm not saying they're all fake but, if the girls are paying for advertising and the reviews are bad, how long do you think they will keep paying. They can screen them. Why pay hundreds of dollars a month if you're going to have lousy reviews? Makes sense right? That's what some of the girls I know have told me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape