Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 26375
-
01-05-24 18:55 #22010Senior Member

Posts: 73Number 3
#3 is legit safe bet. Service is meh, but considering the area, you can do much worse.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 11:38 #22009Senior Member

Posts: 639I don't know of a white woman in this business worth seeing. I've only been in this for a few years and I could see a different black woman in Milwaukee every day of the month and not repeat. All quality experiences. I've put a few out there at their request. I'm about done with this trade because I'd rather chill with something more real in my last days. But do your own research. Find an ad on list crawler or STG and fucking call her yourself. You can get a little help on here from time to time but if you really want to have fun you need to get out on your own and just do it. Time for me to move on from this but I'll put a blast from my past out on here as I have the inclination.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
Giddit
-
01-05-24 10:41 #22008Senior Member

Posts: 37May not be 100% accurate
The Asian places will all give you stock photos because, let's be honest, the gals you're meeting will look 3-4 factors below anyone's expectations. They say in their posts that they are an 'agency' and "The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate."
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 00:21 #22007Senior Member

Posts: 3931st and 2nd link heavy users, sores all over hence the heavily filtered pics. 4th link swings with the same sex, hangs and escorts with he / she's, always posting pics with guns.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 23:54 #22006Senior Member

Posts: 420Fifth one on the list clearly dances somewhere so you'd think somebody knows her. But then her phone number also leads to an old Sumo Search ad for a single black dude offering his services.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 20:12 #22005Senior Member

Posts: 37Coochie Eater
Hey Cooch, am still a lover of chocolate, looking for a thin and sane option that loves to play and tease without any clock watching and attitude! Have any recommendations and digits? Thanks.
-
01-04-24 19:30 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 28The third one on your list is Paisley used to go by Ellie at notel on 27th. Average nothing special. Heavier than pics. Might repeat, last known location Lisbon Ave.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 16:33 #22003Senior Member

Posts: 126Intel
Does anyone have any info or seen any these ladies?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/423348709313
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/649615576878
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/020906497149
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/384245279904
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/089149972927
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/247859513034
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/027202184710
-
01-04-24 14:47 #22002Senior Member

Posts: 819Use Google Search
Open up the pic in a new tab. Right click on the pic and click "Search image on Google". Then you need to expand the pic and click to find the source of the image. It takes you right to Sumo Search.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 14:23 #22001Senior Member

Posts: 73Asian Girls
Messaged the 585 number, says they at at 4400 27th.
Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.
-
01-04-24 11:59 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 73If
I recall, pretty average all around. Seems to be a safe hookup, but not great service.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 11:53 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 37Looking for info
Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
-
01-04-24 11:20 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 36Legit
Yes she is legit. I've seen her once. Check your DM.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 11:18 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 36Cherry
No that was over text for an hour and was the girl that was posted. I did not see her. I asked for a photo that was not photoshop and never heard back. Someone else said $140 for a QV incall so seems accurate for an hour outcall. I wouldn't do it though.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 08:22 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 73Dang? Those numbers way off what she says on texts. Maybe you got another cherry?
Originally Posted by IslayHoes
[View Original Post]
There is a dancer named cherry at airport lounge I would pay that too, but not this one I asked about.










Reply With Quote




