Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 748 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8454

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Her profile sounds like she's pretty stuck up and has a stick up her ass. One of my peeves with some of these girls profiles is when they say, don't waste my time. My response in my head is fuck you then b*tch. I won't waste my time on you. Read these girls profiles guys carefully first. Don't just look at the pretty pictures and shoot off a message. This one is specific about what she wants and something in your profile, looks or what you messaged her, ain't it.
    Also never trust a profile with multiple locations listed, there just fishing for a simp.

  2. #8453

    Girls who want to get paid to be someone's girlfriend

    These broads really think I'm going to pay to jestermax them?? LOL I rather use my right hand.

  3. #8452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get this girl with zero response. Anyone here have an experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-dc0a55937eb2
    Her profile sounds like she's pretty stuck up and has a stick up her ass. One of my peeves with some of these girls profiles is when they say, don't waste my time. My response in my head is fuck you then b*tch. I won't waste my time on you. Read these girls profiles guys carefully first. Don't just look at the pretty pictures and shoot off a message. This one is specific about what she wants and something in your profile, looks or what you messaged her, ain't it.

  4. #8451

    Bahama mama

    Been trying to get this girl with zero response. Anyone here have an experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-dc0a55937eb2

  5. #8450

  6. #8449

    ClassyGirlie

    ClassyGirlie: She's a white dirty blonde girl in her late 20's. She's currently studying to become a therapist. She's very attractive and has a nice complexion. She's looking for 5 k monthly or 1 k ppm. Condom only. Her looks are 8. 5 and her body is 8.5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-3c553595ae42

  7. #8448
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Says she's an adult actress. Wants 800 ppm. Does anyone know what she performs under? Is she worth it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-c4b5fc0f2f03
    https://www.brazzers.com/pornstar/82661/susie-stellar

  8. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Mulanis: She's a Latino girl in her mid or late 20's. She's been on SA before with different usernames. She does BBFS and CIP for 400 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's a pro since she offers incall to her place in DTLA. Will only meet up for arrangements.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-88cc5a4bb768
    Think she told me she used to do porn when she was 18.

  9. #8446

    Adult Actress?

    Says she's an adult actress. Wants 800 ppm. Does anyone know what she performs under? Is she worth it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-c4b5fc0f2f03

  10. #8445

    Mulanis

    Mulanis: She's a Latino girl in her mid or late 20's. She's been on SA before with different usernames. She does BBFS and CIP for 400 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's a pro since she offers incall to her place in DTLA. Will only meet up for arrangements.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-88cc5a4bb768

  11. #8444
    Heidikinnns.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f1e300fb8a69

    Been trying to blow her back out for the past 8 years. She always ignores me though. Anyone have any luck with her?

  12. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Dang bro. I may have to ghost her. The other girl you gave a 7 was a 5 to me so I'm scared she's going to be a 4 in my eyes LOL. How is her personality if you don't mind me asking? Personality is huge for me. I like bubbly cheerleader types. I can't do aspies.
    She's fluent in English so she's not fobby but she wasn't my type so it was hard for me to keep the conversation going. I just wanted to leave but had to pretend I was interested because I didn't want to be rude LOL.

  13. #8442
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed her before in my reviews. She looks hotter in pics but in person only a 6-7. She's Filipino and very short. She has a full-time job so she's selective as to who she meets.
    Dang bro. I may have to ghost her. The other girl you gave a 7 was a 5 to me so I'm scared she's going to be a 4 in my eyes LOL. How is her personality if you don't mind me asking? Personality is huge for me. I like bubbly cheerleader types. I can't do aspies.

  14. #8441
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. How is Chloe? I have a m&g wtih her soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-485939e7ea9c

    She's hot as hell to me.
    I'm blocked so it must not have gone well.

  15. #8440
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten this message on Seeking? I got it a few times already. Has anyone tried it out? I'm pretty sure it's a scam. The numbers don't add up. They should be bankrupt already running this kind of event. The cost to run such an event is more than what they are making from each member. Has anyone heard of Sanctum from 2014 to 2015? It was unprofitable and was sold off and eventually shut down.

    "How are you doing today! Have you been invited to LOVE previously? We invite a select few to LOVE, where we host intimate private themed fantasy events hosted by all sugar girls (LOVE girls) across all major cities of the world which include Dubai, London, Mumbai, Bucharest, NYC, LA, Vegas, Miami, San Francisco, Singapore, HongKong, Bangkok and 75 other cities. These are private individual events (No two members interact with each other, events are both BDSM / Kink and Romantic / Vanilla based). LOVE is for those with extremely deep pockets and for those who only want the absolute best of companions and experiences. Interested? Please reach out on telegram at loveunicorn9 and I shall redirect you to LOVE".
    Yeah I got it. I just ignored it, seemed scammy or even if it's real, probably Platinum Pussy Syndrome instead of just Gold.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape