Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 978 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11059

    Quinn Rip Off

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/135192014

    727-512-7316.

    https://img2.drome6.com/imgs/a/5/a/2...02df84ba_f.jpg

    Made appt with her set up time and price and service. Met her went up to her room, paid up front (my dumbass mistake). She had my cock in her mouth for like 5 seconds before the "my dope boy is here" bullshit and promised to come back. I wait 5 min and some fat fuck showed up in the room so I peaced out knowing I got ripped off. To her credit, she has responded saying it was my fault for leaving LOL. Like I'm going to stay there with your fat fuck POS boyfriend / cuck whatever in the room.

    Not sure if anyone else has seen her.

    She does look like pics, very filtered however, and a little chubby in the midsection but face and ass are pretty good. But I didn't sample any services except for 5 seconds of head. She was also fiending hard and when I walked out of the hotel I could see her and her dope boy. Def a user and not hiding it. Also have her real name now if anyone wants to know via PM.

  2. #11058
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    No idea, but she is way, way, way past her prime. I saw her a few years ago and could barely get through the session. Deleted her number after that.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    The Goat.

  3. #11057

    Hope

    Thanks Reaper! I will hit her up next week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Seems flexible hit her up and ask. Don't want to lock her in to something. She is straightforward.

  4. #11056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBilly99  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    I tried hitting up OldEnuf but box was full. Do any of your kids who have experience with Tracy know if she is open to trips to Greece?

    Love mature providers.

    Y'all have a great year.

    The Goat.
    No idea, but she is way, way, way past her prime. I saw her a few years ago and could barely get through the session. Deleted her number after that.

  5. #11055
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBilly99  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    I tried hitting up OldEnuf but box was full. Do any of your kids who have experience with Tracy know if she is open to trips to Greece?

    Love mature providers.

    Y'all have a great year.

    The Goat.
    I saw her a few times about 8-10 yrs ago and had Greek sessions with her, then she disappeared. When she reappeared about 2 yrs ago, I set up an appt for her hoping to pick up where we left off and much to my dismay, she told me Greek was no longer available. Haven't seen her since, without Greek, she is of no interest to me.

  6. #11054
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    She is slated to return soon just not sure on the actual time frame. If I talk to her later I can get that information out.

    She is on the Clapper App at JazzyBlue if any of you are interested.
    She is coming back on the 16th.

  7. #11053

    Please help brother out

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lassy/60878771 anyone seen her she look yummy please help brother out with info. Thanks in advance.

  8. #11052

    Tracey

    Hi gents,

    I tried hitting up OldEnuf but box was full. Do any of your kids who have experience with Tracy know if she is open to trips to Greece?

    Love mature providers.

    Y'all have a great year.

    The Goat.

  9. #11051
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. She looks yummy. How much are her rates? Any specials for QV BBBJ only? Thanks!
    Seems flexible hit her up and ask. Don't want to lock her in to something. She is straightforward.

  10. #11050

    Hope rates

    Thanks for the info. She looks yummy. How much are her rates? Any specials for QV BBBJ only? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Maybe title misleading. Her name is Hope. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162647486.

  11. #11049
    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalAmp  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

    OA.
    Maybe title misleading. Her name is Hope. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162647486.

  12. #11048
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    This girl has one of the softest wettest mouths I ever encountered. DT smooth and wet. Comes off as a natural pleaser and not a candy girl. You won't regret.
    Who are you talking about?

    OA.

  13. #11047
    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few posts of this lady. She looks very interesting. I have looked thru the forum but I couldn't find any reports of her. Has anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...t/012116858495
    Nice gal, GFE, but pricey. $4. 0 and extra C note for BBFS Trip to Greece offered a well for those interested.

  14. #11046

    Is she real

    I have seen a few posts of this lady. She looks very interesting. I have looked thru the forum but I couldn't find any reports of her. Has anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...t/012116858495

  15. #11045

    Hope BBJ addicts don't want to miss this one

    This girl has one of the softest wettest mouths I ever encountered. DT smooth and wet. Comes off as a natural pleaser and not a candy girl. You won't regret.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape