Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 43529
-
01-08-24 08:42 #39389Senior Member

Posts: 322On a snowy day
Ventured out before the rain turned to snow in the South Shore. Called my first choice. I learned that she was working solo and I did not want a session full of interruptions so I passed. Called the second place no answer. I called Lavenderr in Weymouth and found out Ling was on vacation. Two new to me girls were working. Picked Jessica tall and slim with some conversational skills. She provided a medium massage with a top up but not off HJ. She had perky nips which she allowed to be sucked. I decided not to push it any further and enjoyed her vocal encouragement and slow release. Better than average experience from Jessica and I will try her again. Paid 60/60 for an hour. Flirted with Sophia who was shorter and curvier. My feeling was she had more to offer.
Jessica says she is splitting her time between Lavender and the older shop in Weymouth. She said she also worked in Quincy.
To the fellow who came after me. Please do not assume you were the only one there. You were obnoxiously noisy.
Happy hunting.
-
01-06-24 20:38 #39388Senior Member

Posts: 141Check again Dude
Check your messages. I don't check this forum everyday. I responded and appreciate your share. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 18:47 #39387Senior Member

Posts: 409I sent him a message 3:1 the other day and got nothing back =(.
Originally Posted by DoubleDippin
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 15:18 #39386Senior Member

Posts: 175Rare find
Finding something like what you have described on the South Shore is rare. Once in awhile you might get a report coming out of Quincy.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 14:43 #39385Senior Member

Posts: 116Spa Tao in Chemsfud and Bemis in Fitchy. Not exactly metro west, but they are both good. Tao for HR only and Bemis for more.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:47 #39384Senior Member

Posts: 409I've not seen any North of Providence, RI in quite some while.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:26 #39383Senior Member

Posts: 702Table shower in metro west?
Are there any left? I've not been to an AMP in a few years but this time of year I enjoy a hot water table shower as much as the rest of the experience.
-
01-04-24 20:16 #39382Senior Member

Posts: 12472 providers presently there — one is Tina, who is a bit overweight but is very nice and knows what she is doing. The second one is Andy, who is skinny and younger than Tina. Someone told them that Andy is a man's name and Andy might be renamed. Emma is gone.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 20:09 #39381Senior Member

Posts: 306Emma
That sucks! Emma will be missed. I hate when they rotate the good ones out.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 19:33 #39380Senior Member

Posts: 122Lavender
I was there a few days ago and didn't notice any smell. Place seems very clean including the bathroom.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 19:10 #39379Senior Member

Posts: 368They've evidently reassigned the name to someone else whom I saw just recently. I called to specifically book with Emma. On the basis of her performance, the woman I saw could not possibly have been the Emma described so lavishly on this board and was not someone I'd see again. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 18:01 #39378Senior Member

Posts: 153Lavender
I am there almost every week sometime twice or so and have not noticed any smell at all. They do a fair bit of cooking there so possibly it was that or they did have a couple of new girls starting work so maybe someone smokes? PM with what date you where there if you want.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 17:38 #39377Senior Member

Posts: 931Lavender Spa Weymouth kinda stinky
Anybody been there and noticed the smell? It smells like a smoker with a bad tooth's mouth. The provider Ling is still giving the service we all know about, and SHE doesn't smell (I didn't get too close to her mouth but close enough that I think I would have smelled it), but man the smell is real off-putting. I almost want to text her about it on a burner number so she splashes some Fabuloso around. The whole place smells like that. We all know some places get that "we microwaved cabbage for lunch" smell but this hit different.
-
01-04-24 10:57 #39376He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Dover
Been 4 (th) times after with no problems, always for a quick pump and dump before or after hitting up a couple breweries. Haven't been since mid-summer so not sure how it is currently.
Originally Posted by FreedomForMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 22:20 #39375Senior Member

Posts: 39Thai Lanna
Gone to Thai Lanna many times. It's a legit place, but you can get some nice teasing once you have rapport.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






