Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39381

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    I am there almost every week sometime twice or so and have not noticed any smell at all. They do a fair bit of cooking there so possibly it was that or they did have a couple of new girls starting work so maybe someone smokes? PM with what date you where there if you want.
    I was there a few days ago and didn't notice any smell. Place seems very clean including the bathroom.

  2. #39380
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    After 4 joyful months, 558 Emma left her Waltham shop. She will be missed.
    They've evidently reassigned the name to someone else whom I saw just recently. I called to specifically book with Emma. On the basis of her performance, the woman I saw could not possibly have been the Emma described so lavishly on this board and was not someone I'd see again. Be careful out there.

  3. #39379

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been there and noticed the smell? It smells like a smoker with a bad tooth's mouth. The provider Ling is still giving the service we all know about, and SHE doesn't smell (I didn't get too close to her mouth but close enough that I think I would have smelled it), but man the smell is real off-putting. I almost want to text her about it on a burner number so she splashes some Fabuloso around. The whole place smells like that. We all know some places get that "we microwaved cabbage for lunch" smell but this hit different.
    I am there almost every week sometime twice or so and have not noticed any smell at all. They do a fair bit of cooking there so possibly it was that or they did have a couple of new girls starting work so maybe someone smokes? PM with what date you where there if you want.

  4. #39378

    Lavender Spa Weymouth kinda stinky

    Anybody been there and noticed the smell? It smells like a smoker with a bad tooth's mouth. The provider Ling is still giving the service we all know about, and SHE doesn't smell (I didn't get too close to her mouth but close enough that I think I would have smelled it), but man the smell is real off-putting. I almost want to text her about it on a burner number so she splashes some Fabuloso around. The whole place smells like that. We all know some places get that "we microwaved cabbage for lunch" smell but this hit different.

  5. #39377
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Dover

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    Where's the AMP in NH? You can message me if you like.
    Been 4 (th) times after with no problems, always for a quick pump and dump before or after hitting up a couple breweries. Haven't been since mid-summer so not sure how it is currently.

  6. #39376

    Thai Lanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I tried to visit two places on walk-in basis in the evening, both places were occupied.

    Thai Lanna. Huge place, door was locked, maybe had a client. I called and said they were busy. Place looked completely empty, obviously one person in the front and the same person does the massage.

    New Life Massage. Huge place, again only one person and she was massaging someone. Grandma with grandma clothes and a mask. Both looked legit. It didn't matter to me whether they were legit or not, I needed a massage and both were busy.

    Until next time.
    Gone to Thai Lanna many times. It's a legit place, but you can get some nice teasing once you have rapport.

  7. #39375
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnL1983  [View Original Post]
    Tranq depends on the girl. I had BBBJ there ling time ago but not get anything good recently.
    This can't be with the recent cast right? This must of been with a whole different crew running shop. Feel like the cast right now is strict on anything bare.

    Yes, Windsor is the 534 main. Place looks pretty legit in a shared public lot. When I was there there was the young hot one and a fairly older one. Finish was standard.

  8. #39374

    Windsor

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnL1983  [View Original Post]
    Tranq depends on the girl. I had BBBJ there ling time ago but not get anything good recently.
    There are three girls working there and fun can be had!

  9. #39373
    Tranq depends on the girl. I had BBBJ there ling time ago but not get anything good recently.

    Windsor, Do you mean the 534 Main? I was planning to visit this place. But the website and the building looks too normal for me. How many girls there?

    Quote Originally Posted by IllMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a BBBJ at tranq or is it cover only? Been a few times and tried most of the menu. I have tried the trio and tiff is the best hands down. PM if you know.

    Windsor.

    Tried this place recently because it was new. Got a young spinner that was about 5'9, looked like she had some fake tits and a tight butt. Tried the full hr. Massage was really good. She worked out the knots I had which was nice. No tease and during the flip she asked if she could touch. Standard finish. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. She is really hot though. Would repeat if menu expand after a few visits.

  10. #39372

    Canton / Stoughton

    I tried to visit two places on walk-in basis in the evening, both places were occupied.

    Thai Lanna. Huge place, door was locked, maybe had a client. I called and said they were busy. Place looked completely empty, obviously one person in the front and the same person does the massage.

    New Life Massage. Huge place, again only one person and she was massaging someone. Grandma with grandma clothes and a mask. Both looked legit. It didn't matter to me whether they were legit or not, I needed a massage and both were busy.

    Until next time.

  11. #39371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Emma no more

    After 4 joyful months, 558 Emma left her Waltham shop. She will be missed.

  12. #39370

    South Shore

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy  [View Original Post]
    There is one place that I have gone and get a full GFE BBBJ with cim. She is in her thirties average body and looks, nice ass and Cs. She speaks ittle to no english. I think I might have been one of her first customers. I have done pretty much everything with this chick except FS. Maybe if I really put in time but not really interested. Weird right. She's really nice we use her translater app to communicate. Anyways the place isn't really popular but it's been around for along time. I'm not going to name it here for obvious reasons. I will share with some Sr Members prefer to trade. Discretion is a must for her safety which I don't wish to discuss here.
    I'm interested if you wouldn't sharing, I may have something your interested in, not sure.

  13. #39369

    South Shore places

    There is one place that I have gone and get a full GFE BBBJ with cim. She is in her thirties average body and looks, nice ass and Cs. She speaks ittle to no english. I think I might have been one of her first customers. I have done pretty much everything with this chick except FS. Maybe if I really put in time but not really interested. Weird right. She's really nice we use her translater app to communicate. Anyways the place isn't really popular but it's been around for along time. I'm not going to name it here for obvious reasons. I will share with some Sr Members prefer to trade. Discretion is a must for her safety which I don't wish to discuss here.

  14. #39368

    Tranq and windsor

    Quote Originally Posted by IllMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a BBBJ at tranq or is it cover only? Been a few times and tried most of the menu. I have tried the trio and tiff is the best hands down. PM if you know.

    Windsor.

    Tried this place recently because it was new. Got a young spinner that was about 5'9, looked like she had some fake tits and a tight butt. Tried the full hr. Massage was really good. She worked out the knots I had which was nice. No tease and during the flip she asked if she could touch. Standard finish. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. She is really hot though. Would repeat if menu expand after a few visits.
    My experience at Tranquility is you have to put in the time. They don't like walk-ins that much but alot of places are like that. I think they like to write notes next to your phone number for the next time. I would really like to see those notes sometime (in english) really curious what they write. I have had a couple tell me at different places that they write notes next to the number. Probably about how much we tip. There was one girl I saw 4-5 times each time we did a little more. I rimmed her on the last time (You can tell when it's their first time) I'm still waiting for my first rimming ha, ha. Not sure if I did daty with her. But basically it was standard service. Never really had a problem with getting there clothes off but then they don't let you touch them. No mutual touching is big turn-off for me. I also experienced alot of upselling. The last time I was there which was probably over the summer and hadn't been there along time before that. I just walked in and went thru 3 girls in the first 10 minutes maybe it was late and they all wanted to go home but the first girl was a real sexy young spinner and it was a buzz kill after that. They are all cute and young but some of their attitudes suck. They over value their pussy and act kind of bitchy in my opinion. But again I never went in there consistently enough to form a true unbiased opinion. But there is also a reason I didn't go back. The upselling is such a turn-off especially for what they are offering. IMO.

    Windsor. Similar experience as you. I only did a hh and didn't make an appt so I got nada. Somebody was coming in and I couldn't get the hr. Probably you ha, ha. But it's my fault for not calling ahead. She's a sweet girl though. I don't get the feeling she puts out though. But you never know, always worth a shot. I might go back.

  15. #39367

    VIP AMPs

    I would like some opinions of what guys experience has been when they go to a spa and the Ad says VIP. My experience is that it's pretty much the same as a typical AMP. If you put in some time and tip fairly and there is mutual respect then maybe you become that VIP but then the girls change and then you have to start over again. At best I have had daty, prostate hj and trying to ff them, nothing spectacular. I do like the ones that do not ask for tip up front though. Have people had other experiences? Maybe it depends on the spa, the day, the time and if the moon, sun and stars are all in alignment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape