Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 16675
-
01-06-24 11:45 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 508Which Lex?
Which Lex? Isn't there like 3 of them?
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 07:03 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 489too bad about the cbj
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 05:05 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 206Lex
Got bored saw lex this morning. Incall at a nice hotel actually st least better than most girls. Covered everything qv 80 it was eh hadn't seen her in a while but she seems the same no real change in appearance or body.
-
01-05-24 22:34 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 193Don't get me wrong
Don't misunderstand me: Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan are not BBFS. They are UTR / practically UTR. They are NOT BBFS. Sorry if I was misunderstood.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 22:30 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 121I have noticed the same thing, but only on Safari on OSX or iOS. The pages open up fine in Chrome, so I'm thinking it may be tied to Safari's recent options to play with IP addresses and defeat tracking schemes for privacy. But I haven't disabled those to test out that theory.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 22:20 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 206Speaking of utr
Anyone have any good bbws? I'm not a senior and looking for a bbw that isn't the same two that post on skip.
-
01-05-24 17:13 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 1151This person may very well have UTRs worth trading for, but I agree with you that none of those providers he mentions are particularly UTR, even if they don't advertise very often.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:47 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 446Am I the only one who doesn't think anyone of the women he listed are UTR? All have ads up. Not trading a thing, I'll keep my girls & you can keep yours.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 11:49 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 430Asian Apt girls
You might be able to get a massage but I wouldn't count on it being of any quality. Probably your best bet is to find the right Spa.
Originally Posted by Duffus
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 22:54 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 193USA slow
Is USA sex guide running slow for others as well? Literally, whenever I click on something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the next page loaded. This is on my laptop as well as phone.
-
01-04-24 22:14 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 193Some good ones to trade in DM
Hey Gents-.
I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:
1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.
2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.
I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.
P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.
Cheers.
-
01-04-24 17:33 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 94Asian apartments / motels
This old geezer likes massage. A few asian ads list massage. Is massage really on the menu? Or is it BS.
A post or two here last yr said your mileage varies every time you visit.
Any recommended spots?
And vice versa. Are there ones you should stay away from.
-
01-04-24 15:56 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 130Alisha
Anyone meet this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/233762245073
Thanks,
Goodkarma.
-
01-04-24 10:01 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 800And please don't anyone suggest this, LOL:
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/145484705352
-
01-04-24 09:58 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 800Aged chocolate
There is dearth of mature (over 30) black ladies on STG. Why over 30? In my experience, if they're still working in the biz, they've figured out they don't need the boyfriend / handler, for the most part. I see this one posting, and the pics look familiar from the past:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/197902137541
Any info? You can pm if you want.










Reply With Quote




