Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14585

    Speaking of utr

    Anyone have any good bbws? I'm not a senior and looking for a bbw that isn't the same two that post on skip.

  2. #14584
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who doesn't think anyone of the women he listed are UTR? All have ads up.
    This person may very well have UTRs worth trading for, but I agree with you that none of those providers he mentions are particularly UTR, even if they don't advertise very often.

  3. #14583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents-.

    I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:

    1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.

    2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.

    I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.

    P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.

    Cheers.
    Am I the only one who doesn't think anyone of the women he listed are UTR? All have ads up. Not trading a thing, I'll keep my girls & you can keep yours.

  4. #14582

    Asian Apt girls

    You might be able to get a massage but I wouldn't count on it being of any quality. Probably your best bet is to find the right Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffus  [View Original Post]
    This old geezer likes massage. A few asian ads list massage. Is massage really on the menu? Or is it BS.

    A post or two here last yr said your mileage varies every time you visit.

    Any recommended spots?

    And vice versa. Are there ones you should stay away from.

  5. #14581

    USA slow

    Is USA sex guide running slow for others as well? Literally, whenever I click on something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the next page loaded. This is on my laptop as well as phone.

  6. #14580

    Some good ones to trade in DM

    Hey Gents-.

    I recently found two providers that fellow SENIORS may be interested in, if these are your thing. Willing to TRADE info in DM:

    1. One who is willing to do BBFS for no extra $. I am not into that but I know some of you are.

    2. Also, another one who did BBBF with swallow. Truly, an amazing sight and feeling.

    I am only willing to trade info for UTR's with fellow SENIOR members. DM me.

    P.S.: I don't need contact info for UTR's Asian Mya, Yuna, Steffie or Megan as I already see them. I am looking for others.

    Cheers.

  7. #14579

    Asian apartments / motels

    This old geezer likes massage. A few asian ads list massage. Is massage really on the menu? Or is it BS.

    A post or two here last yr said your mileage varies every time you visit.

    Any recommended spots?

    And vice versa. Are there ones you should stay away from.

  8. #14578

    Alisha

    Anyone meet this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/233762245073

    Thanks,

    Goodkarma.

  9. #14577
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    There is dearth of mature (over 30) black ladies on STG. Why over 30? In my experience, if they're still working in the biz, they've figured out they don't need the boyfriend / handler, for the most part. I see this one posting, and the pics look familiar from the past:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/197902137541

    Any info? You can pm if you want.
    And please don't anyone suggest this, LOL:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/145484705352

  10. #14576

    Aged chocolate

    There is dearth of mature (over 30) black ladies on STG. Why over 30? In my experience, if they're still working in the biz, they've figured out they don't need the boyfriend / handler, for the most part. I see this one posting, and the pics look familiar from the past:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/197902137541

    Any info? You can pm if you want.

  11. #14575

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    She apparently knows how to negotiate.

    To find her old STG posts, you can just search for "Carla":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...keywords=carla
    Read on line some where she had a run in with the law. Probably needs the extra money for some legal advice.

  12. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew56  [View Original Post]
    Seen Shayla multiple times over the years and was looking to reconnect. Was pleased with the new link. Yet, just sent my inquiry, stating as much, and received the most obnoxious dismissive response (other than from fat Valerie who destroyed my Yuna connection) I have ever received.
    How did Valerie destroy your Yuna connection?

  13. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the Asian MILF who had an incall over by Hyvee on the east side?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-81e8e31df400

    I saw her once, but I don't remember her name. Ah, found it: Shayla.
    Seen Shayla multiple times over the years and was looking to reconnect. Was pleased with the new link. Yet, just sent my inquiry, stating as much, and received the most obnoxious dismissive response (other than from fat Valerie who destroyed my Yuna connection) I have ever received. Something about 'I only see existing clients' before blocking me. Yes, honey, I am an existing client. That was the point. Jesus, some of these people are very, very troubled. I guess I'll survive without her super weird avoiding eye contact glitch. I suggest boycotting this one.

  14. #14572

    Hot Anastasia

    "Did anyone happen to see her? I'd have repeated frequently if her service wasn't so limited and stiff. ".

    Are you talking this one? This chick was super cute. I loved her tattoos. She had bruises and cutting scars. She was Mos Def managed. I lined up an outcall with her but she cancelled. Never saw her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anastasia_1.jpg‎   Anastasia_2.jpg‎  

  15. #14571

    Thanks for input

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to read the feedback below on her to convince me to stay away.

    I've seen her 3 times. 2 1/2 perhaps, depending on how you look at it.

    I keep thinking I want to recapture the genie in the bottle. I see from the comments not to expect that at all.
    Thanks to the vets here for the input and info. A shame there isn't more quality based in this area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape