Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13478
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Mckenzie is back, location is north city. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143129380/1
    She's lost weight and looks aged. She was curvy and had a youthful radiance not very long ago. I'd still hit it again tho.

  2. #13477

    YoYo is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this Yoyo?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6183810465

    Pics look decent enough and I did find an older number with a review that doesn't seem like it was made up by her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6186982387

    Talked with her a bit and she said she was trying to move into a new place and she asked me what kind of job I had before she went quiet. Would be nice to know if she won't jump me haha.
    I don't think she'll jump you. But I trust any of them as far as I can see where their hands are. Any one of them will exploit and finesse you if they see a sign of weakness. Last I saw her she was heavier than the pics but not fat or overweight. And she looks older but she doesn't look deteriorated. She will ghost you tho. Then contact you hrs. Or days later as being available. She will give you a good session. She let me bust my nut in her ass. YMMV. She had track marks at the time.

  3. #13476

    So sorry you had to deal with this. Sad, sad turn of events.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I had a few too many whisky and cokes last week and reached out to her since her rates were pretty cheap for someone not in north city LOL. Wish I hadn't. Absolute worst experience I've ever had.

    She was very nice and friendly. As soon as I got there and checked the room to make sure it was clear I put the donation down. She took her clothes off but kept sniffing. She casually mentioned how she regrets that she said yes to her dealer in getting meth to snort instead of smoke. (WTF? I had a 30 min session but after 20 min she got a call from her dealer and said that she had to go get her stuff. Unbelievable! Sooo I didn't even get off but she said "next time half price". Yeah right, I'm never going back. Drugs run her life!
    These providers rarely get better with age or experience, sadly.

  4. #13475
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl4717  [View Original Post]
    Man, look at those fingers and hands! Sheesh!

  5. #13474

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone69  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is where this report on Scarlett should go. I saw her for the 2nd time in 3 weeks, yesterday. Al I can say is Wow. If you've seen her, you know what I mean. If you haven't, why not? She is amazing. I like to visit different places to "mix it up", but Scarlett will be my go to from now on. From start to finish, she makes you feel special. There are so many out there that want you to leave as soon as you get there. Not Scarlett. The older I get, the more important that seems to be. Besides that, her service is top notch. I'll save all the details but if you want some specifics, you can find them on her website or pm me.

    Bone.
    Happy Holidays Bone69.

    I just read Your post about Scarlett. I get to St. Louis a lot in the summer months for Car Shows. Winter months I venture over there couple times a year. I live in the Evansville area. Really not much going on here. I am not new to our hobby by any means. Been a Monger for 25/30 years at least. Moved to Arizona 25 years ago, moved back to take care of my Mother. Got married to an old sweetheart. Mother is gone and my wife passed this year so now I am back in the hobby like I never left. I venture to St. Louis, Louisville and Indy. I get on here every now and then. To look, listen and learn the ropes of this site from You Senior members. I'm slowly learning how to navigate it. The reason I'm writing You. Respectfully, I would like to ask You for Scarlett's link or contact info. Maybe her digits. I would like to be in contact with her before I make the drive over especially in the winter months. Ok -then. Thank You Very Much. I appreciate your help. Sincerely, LS.

  6. #13473

    Heather Slayinem

    Is this the same Heather as Heather / Thick? Couldn't really find anything in her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88

  7. #13472
    It is. We've been discussing it on the news and media reports. The ad has a weird message recently about her number being active- despite no ad in almost a month. Hope she isn't being trafficked.

  8. #13471

    This looks like Jessica off River Des Peres / Germania


  9. #13470

  10. #13469

    Scarlett (again)

    I had another wonderful session with Scarlett today. I mean there's not much more to say really. If you guys haven't seen her, why not?

    If you are hesitant about seeing her, do it now as she mentioned rates may go up after Jan. 1.

    Meeting starts off with a wonderful massage with lots of therapeutic work done then moves to more intimate. Again, I'll spare details as YMMV, but I can assure you, you don't have to leave unhappy. Obviously, there is a point where you can decide how it ends but that will be between yiu and her. All I can say is that, for those of you that know me, Scarlett is not my normal "type" but I will be returning again and again and again, even if it is a one hour drive for me to see her. It is well worth it.

    Bone.

  11. #13468
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting setup with Eden this week. From what I've read, she sounds worth it and I won't be disappointed. I'm curious on what to expect just in case I get my hopes up too high. Anyone mind telling me any details?

    Please and Thank you!
    Treat her like the "class-act" that she is, and I'm sure you'll be treated the same.

    If you show up acting like you're doing her a "favor", things might not be as good as expected.

    If finances allow, don't cheat yourself, do the hour.

  12. #13467

    Eden Gold Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    I have a meeting setup with Eden this week. From what I've read, she sounds worth it and I won't be disappointed. I'm curious on what to expect just in case I get my hopes up too high. Anyone mind telling me any details?

    Please and Thank you!
    She works from a newer building in the CWE. Street parking. Give yourself 5 or so minuets to find a spot and get to her studio.

    She is 40/50 with a workout bod. Pictures are representative. A few years ago someone decided to out her to her family. ASSH*OLE. She is back.

    Both the 30 and 60 options end with FS. She is a great time. There is a reason when someone asks about "best in STL" she is always on the short list.

  13. #13466

    Eden

    I have a meeting setup with Eden this week. From what I've read, she sounds worth it and I won't be disappointed. I'm curious on what to expect just in case I get my hopes up too high. Anyone mind telling me any details?

    Please and Thank you!

  14. #13465
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    I spent many years in STL and was a frequent user on this board. Have since moved away, but checked it out as am coming to town next week. When doing so I ran across the below ad for Lana from Central Illinois. I have known her for years and have seen and heard things are not going well for her largely due to a couple habits. But the caution part is now she is robbing people. She at one time was a decent progider- if you like the type- but not so much now. If you see her and it is the first time watch your valuables- money, watch, keys, etc. She has been simply picking things up during visits and walking out with them. I have heard of this from very reliable sources happening several times. What is even more disturbing is if you see her a second or third time. She is now, for the most part, being cool that initial visit but then if you see her again she is playing people. Most of it is related to her habit and the reason, but still. She is starting off fine but has people assisting her and knocking on the door and in some cases hiding in the room and ensuring you leave, and quickly. In some cases she is having her suppliers do this as she is on the hook for a fair amount of money and they want theirs so going along with it. There are a few other surprises that are new within the past year or so I have heard about, but cannot for sure verify. So, be cautious and watch out- one of thos that has been going downhill for some time and it seems is at the bottom now. Stay safe!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/007439627487
    I had a few too many whisky and cokes last week and reached out to her since her rates were pretty cheap for someone not in north city LOL. Wish I hadn't. Absolute worst experience I've ever had.

    She was very nice and friendly. As soon as I got there and checked the room to make sure it was clear I put the donation down. She took her clothes off but kept sniffing. She casually mentioned how she regrets that she said yes to her dealer in getting meth to snort instead of smoke. (WTF? I had a 30 min session but after 20 min she got a call from her dealer and said that she had to go get her stuff. Unbelievable! Sooo I didn't even get off but she said "next time half price". Yeah right, I'm never going back. Drugs run her life!

  15. #13464

    B

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonGrab  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162568965

    Has anyone actually seen this one? I got her to text back today, but it went quiet when I asked where the incall location was.
    B keeps placing ads but does not show much in her pics and fails to provide a good description of her preferences. Her lack of response is therefore no surprise. It is a mystery to me why so many ladies do not take simple steps to make all this easier for everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape