LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 19314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16404
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #16403

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    All it takes is for us to not cave in to her price increase and she will be forced to drop that 350 hr back to 300 hr. Never seen her but seen the good reviews and been wanting to find some time to get away but not with that price increase. Rather see Tatiana (personally think is hotter) at MM for those prices.
    I have seen chi chi and she was fun but talks to much. How is Tat? Donation for her?

  3. #16402

    Inflation Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    All it takes is for us to not cave in to her price increase and she will be forced to drop that 350 hr back to 300 hr. Never seen her but seen the good reviews and been wanting to find some time to get away but not with that price increase. Rather see Tatiana (personally think is hotter) at MM for those prices.
    My goodness! Based on her reviews the experience might warrant the rate increase, but her terrible communication and inability to make appointments on a timely basis certainly does not help! Always had an itch, but better options in Brevard for about the same price, IMHO! Although a little older, Xina on Merritt Island and Liberty'O Love just to mention two!

  4. #16401

    Don't cave in

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    I've been in this area now for a few years so I shouldn't be surprised by this as but who the hell in their right mind would pay this person that outrageous amount?

    Rant over!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...s/169781289260
    All it takes is for us to not cave in to her price increase and she will be forced to drop that 350 hr back to 300 hr. Never seen her but seen the good reviews and been wanting to find some time to get away but not with that price increase. Rather see Tatiana (personally think is hotter) at MM for those prices.

  5. #16400

    Outrageous Prices

    I've been in this area now for a few years so I shouldn't be surprised by this as but who the hell in their right mind would pay this person that outrageous amount?

    Rant over!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...s/169781289260

  6. #16399

    Not reality

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Any info. Seems TGTBT although her prices are IMO too expensive to take the risk. 200 300 400. I would pony up the 300 hh if true GFE, daty, dfk were truly available. And if the pictures are her. A search found them in lots of places.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...t/052307043706

    I have her scheduled for later this morning but I will probably cancel unless I hear a good review.
    Her callescort ad answer my question. 2 great reviews from Ronnie JOHNSON and Jeff WEINER. And 3 flags for ripoff and 1 for rob. Enough said. Kind of really knew it was TGTBT.

    https://callescort.org/346-538-4671

    May try to reach her this morning to see how she tries to rip me off. If is anything new I will share.

  7. #16398

    Fantasies

    Any info. Seems TGTBT although her prices are IMO too expensive to take the risk. 200 300 400. I would pony up the 300 hh if true GFE, daty, dfk were truly available. And if the pictures are her. A search found them in lots of places.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...t/052307043706

    I have her scheduled for later this morning but I will probably cancel unless I hear a good review.

  8. #16397

    Looking for this!!

    Do any of you kinky MF'ers know a girl into this kind of thing? I've had the Orlando AMP experience but this seems better! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/162928180.

  9. #16396

    Angel

    Guys, I follow up BS. You got to go see Angel. She is a wonderful woman and even more stunning in person. You won't be disappointed. She leaves tomorrow so try to get to her before she heads out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1031.jpg‎   IMG_1034.jpg‎   IMG_1035.jpg‎  

  10. #16395

    Angel link

    Quote Originally Posted by BJohnson098  [View Original Post]
    Link or contact info?
    Here you go she's currently in Viera area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...night/52960329

  11. #16394

    Contact Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok guess happy New Years as I was just told Angel will be in town to start 2024 with us till Wednesday!

    Bs.
    Link or contact info?

  12. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I visited her once about 10 months ago. Then it was Jammie. See post #14850.

    YMMV.

    Rusty Z.
    Thanks Rusty. Great review, just what I needed to know.

  13. #16392

    Re: Jenna (not twin thing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...r/189643521894

    Ad says Jenna.

    I know I have seen her ads for some time, found nothing recent in search.

    Thanks.
    I visited her once about 10 months ago. Then it was Jammie. See post #14850.

    YMMV.

    Rusty Z.

  14. #16391

    Jenna (not twin thing)

    Can someone help me with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...r/189643521894

    Ad says Jenna.

    I know I have seen her ads for some time, found nothing recent in search.

    Thanks.

  15. #16390

    Angel

    Ok guess happy New Years as I was just told Angel will be in town to start 2024 with us till Wednesday!

    Bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape