LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 693 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7808

    Major GPS

    Strawberrysnuggles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-27ea2556c764

    She is pretty good looking for 44, but $1,000 PPM. Next.

  2. #7807

    Xosalma

    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Well after a very good long term arrangement I am back hunting. Sure seems like prices have gone up with most girls quoting 500+ per meeting now. Haven't had the greatest of luck given my kinks that I am trying to find a match to. But happy to share what prices I am being quoted and restrictions:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-38f0f7ce26a7 lvwkeyali.

    500 to meet at her place in mill creek covered FS. Is actually cute but a bit of a dead fish.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-1d516ea258d2 xosalma quoted me 900. Nope.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-be04304a60e7 devilgeek92.

    Homeless in auburn. Complete shit show and on drugs. Picked her up and dropped her off 5 minutes later when it became apparent she is under the influence of something BAD. Can't drive, pending primal charges. Would not recommend.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-3cb8422e7e30 Curvycutie69.

    Quoted me 400 to not be able to host in Everett. Insisted on protection so I said no thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-ddb3f610d90d Babybonita.

    Stripper wanting 600 per meet. Too expensive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-86a5964d4dc3 flirtybeauty.

    1500 for 2 meets per month. Ehhhh no.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-323585535265 Venusguytrap.

    If you search the username and seattle you can find her Twitter. * model with a bf. Not interested in uncovered. $500 if you don't need to go bare with a banging body beyond no tits. Can't host because of bf. High energy but I just need a place I can creampie for that amount.

    Got a few other lined up so we will see.
    XOSALMA-.

    She was one of the girls I was talking last year but never got to meet cause she lives in Portland. She's a stripper that travels up to seattle. She quoted me 700 back then but got her to agree to 500 for BBFSCIP. She was also willing to do a threesome with me and my buddy. But damn, 900 that's crazy! Stay stronger brothers!

  3. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Well after a very good long term arrangement I am back hunting. Sure seems like prices have gone up with most girls quoting 500+ per meeting now. Haven't had the greatest of luck given my kinks that I am trying to find a match to. But happy to share what prices I am being quoted and restrictions:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-38f0f7ce26a7 lvwkeyali.

    500 to meet at her place in mill creek covered FS. Is actually cute but a bit of a dead fish.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-1d516ea258d2 xosalma quoted me 900. Nope.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-be04304a60e7 devilgeek92.

    Homeless in auburn. Complete shit show and on drugs. Picked her up and dropped her off 5 minutes later when it became apparent she is under the influence of something BAD. Can't drive, pending primal charges. Would not recommend.
    Xosalma looks managed AF! LOL 900? Geez!

    IMO the rest are nowhere near 500-600! No way. Either they get no action of guys are lining up to pay average (At best) ladies a lot of money. Hey, now maybe they treat you like a king, but I'm skeptical.

    I won't say it cause some fellas here are all up in their feelings, but we know what's skewing the market. Again, they could be getting nothing and won't budge on their " worth " Capitol LOL! For those rates go to AZ or TX and you'll see a massive upgrade in looks.

    VenusGuy Trap. Hahaha. Nuff said.

    Good luck on your search.

  4. #7805
    Guy had excellent taste (face palm). This totally clears the air as to why these women are so delusional. Jesus, now the pay for play is broken. I get dishing out cash to a SB, but at least not the average at best types that are proliferating SA.

    Don't bring um to your house! Could end in disaster. They know people you don't want to meet! Glad the fellow is not worse off.

    Damn.

  5. #7804
    Well after a very good long term arrangement I am back hunting. Sure seems like prices have gone up with most girls quoting 500+ per meeting now. Haven't had the greatest of luck given my kinks that I am trying to find a match to. But happy to share what prices I am being quoted and restrictions:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-38f0f7ce26a7 lvwkeyali.

    500 to meet at her place in mill creek covered FS. Is actually cute but a bit of a dead fish.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-1d516ea258d2 xosalma quoted me 900. Nope.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-be04304a60e7 devilgeek92.

    Homeless in auburn. Complete shit show and on drugs. Picked her up and dropped her off 5 minutes later when it became apparent she is under the influence of something BAD. Can't drive, pending primal charges. Would not recommend.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-3cb8422e7e30 Curvycutie69.

    Quoted me 400 to not be able to host in Everett. Insisted on protection so I said no thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-ddb3f610d90d Babybonita.

    Stripper wanting 600 per meet. Too expensive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-86a5964d4dc3 flirtybeauty.

    1500 for 2 meets per month. Ehhhh no.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-323585535265 Venusguytrap.

    If you search the username and seattle you can find her Twitter. * model with a bf. Not interested in uncovered. $500 if you don't need to go bare with a banging body beyond no tits. Can't host because of bf. High energy but I just need a place I can creampie for that amount.

    Got a few other lined up so we will see.

  6. #7803

  7. #7802
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    If you search for FetLife on the thread you would find the few posts on FetLife that have been done. I just think there are not enough girls worth talking about there.
    Yeah I searched it up. I would do SA but the monetary barrier to entry with no guarantee of meeting someone suitable gives me pause.

  8. #7801
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any fetlife girls to report on? I notice I never see that site mentioned here.
    If you search for FetLife on the thread you would find the few posts on FetLife that have been done. I just think there are not enough girls worth talking about there.

  9. #7800

    EnchantingArtist

    I came across her profile on Seeking, got her snap and continued discussion, finally landed on 500 for allowance. After that, she asked for my pics on Snap for "verification". Since I am already I'd verified and shared my Seeking pics, I told her I am not comfortable sharing more pics off the site. My reply was followed by an instant block on Seeking and Snap.

    Profile could be a pic collector or she is real and it was just a one off experience. I am not sure what to make of it but there it is.

  10. #7799

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    First one is younger and cool. Nice pierced tits. Lived with parents so couldn't host so we did a car date. Wants around 200. Can suck good dick and gets so freaking wet. Let me put it in and cum in her and that was that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-27b3361cff67

    Second one, she's cool but wants 500. She let me have a free trial cause I bought her stuff that probably one $100 ish bucks. Went to her house and cip and then left. She texted later asking to use protection.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-a7b88911a558

    Best for last! This chick is cool and loves sex. 300 for hour and half 2 shots bbcip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-f7dffbe1fdd5
    Last girl, was talking to her for a while and was going to meet up but our times never matched up and she was talking about her mental state so didn't want to take the leap. She quoted me 400 for 4-5 hrs as much as we can do. Said she was into fisting and all. Glad you had a blast with this one! Thanks for sharing, still have a bunch of pics she sent me.

  11. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    This ***** reported me for soliciting, after I told her I don't pay for meet & greet. I had to watch the 2-3 video against prostitution, tf, I didn't even offer anything, on the contrary, I rejected her offer, those SA moderators don't even read the conversation, they just belief what a woman says.
    I did it via txt so skipped the ban I guess. She's a total clown. Her profile is KindVelvet. Should be fat things if you look closely.

    God to be a fly on the wall when she's 40!!

  12. #7797
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTan  [View Original Post]
    How about ladies with premium membership?
    The meet and greet scammer KindVelevt has a premium. No guarantee those are any better.

  13. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    I got reported by one for telling her I was only interested in ppm. I had 4 girls I was setting up dates with. Met up with one tonight but can't review since I'm banned now and can't post her profile since I'm banned. Not worth it though, profile says 29, she told me she's 32, paid too much for over 30 and she don't even suck the D.

    One was a total fake, imaged searched pics she sent me and they were of some model.

    Another in Tacoma, that was supposed to meet tonight flaked. Actually FaceTimed with her on Snapchat and she was putting some toy figure up in her, she was at work in the bathroom. Never met up offered more shows for payment which I refused, I think she was just trying to sell materials.

    I guess I need to make another account.
    I've had girls use the term ppm on SA messages. When I do it I get a waring (no double standard not to worry). I go to txt for that or leave um alone. There are normies invading SA. Thinking they get paid to f is not being a hooker cause it's a dating site. LOL delusion of women is shocking sometimes. Talk turkey via txt.

  14. #7795
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    This one just texted me asking me to buy her about $3000 worth of shoes.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fe9993758b5d34

    Oh, and we haven't even met. And likely won't ever meet. If she exists at all.
    She could use 1 k worth of gym equipment for a start.

  15. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    I don't have premium and can see her profile.
    I did a month of premium, saw zero difference and that included AZ (always get laid in Phoenix) and TX. I'm. 1000 in TX too! Something about Seattle that's way harder. I get luck but man it's a handful of work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape