Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 260 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3228

    Goals

    Interesting topic. Should this be a separate thread?

    My goals won't resonate with most of you.

    -Never repeat (that is, no regulars, of course). Repeating is how you get into trouble. The first date can never be outdone. And that is why we (or I) monger.

    -Spend what you can. That's why we work and why we earn, right?

    -Keep your other hobbies going (I have many), this isn't my only distraction (and it shouldn't be yours).

    Happy New Year to all my monger friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    What's your goals for this year?

    Here's mine:

    - Limit, NMS. Yeah, it's hard because I drive through there every day. I'll pick girls up if I know them. But the new ladies, unless they look good, I'll make the move. Last few ladies were terrible and they were new. I've only had one or two out of the group that actually worked out. Selection is very limited and the quality has been extremely low.

    - Stick with the regulars. I had a few ladies that I used to frequent. It's time to revisit the ones that I enjoyed. Much safer than the shit that's going on now. Getting tired of this BS Epstein, BTT and other sex related busts along with the releasing of the names drama. I'll still try a new one here and there. But more cautious.

    - Save cash. Hard to do. But if you use any of those money budget apps, you'll quickly see how much money you spend on sex. Definitely worth it. But will limit the spending on more important items, like a car payment!

    - Find a new hobby. Yeah, sex is fun. But like anything, it's getting old. May need to visit the strip clubs again to see some quality dancing (maybe).

    Have fun, be safe and let's see what 2024 will bring us. Hopefully, more money back in our pockets if the government is saying they are giving us a tax break.

  2. #3227

    Fyi

    BTT a front for honeypots according to this article. Don't believe a word this article is writing about but thought it would be of interest to you all in Boston.

    Take care.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...officials.html#article-12904363.

  3. #3226

    Spend less!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    What's your goals for this year?

    Here's mine:

    - Limit, NMS. Yeah, it's hard because I drive through there every day. I'll pick girls up if I know them. But the new ladies, unless they look good, I'll make the move. Last few ladies were terrible and they were new. I've only had one or two out of the group that actually worked out. Selection is very limited and the quality has been extremely low.

    - Stick with the regulars. I had a few ladies that I used to frequent. It's time to revisit the ones that I enjoyed. Much safer than the shit that's going on now. Getting tired of this BS Epstein, BTT and other sex related busts along with the releasing of the names drama. I'll still try a new one here and there. But more cautious.

    - Save cash. Hard to do. But if you use any of those money budget apps, you'll quickly see how much money you spend on sex. Definitely worth it. But will limit the spending on more important items, like a car payment!

    - Find a new hobby. Yeah, sex is fun. But like anything, it's getting old. May need to visit the strip clubs again to see some quality dancing (maybe).

    Have fun, be safe and let's see what 2024 will bring us. Hopefully, more money back in our pockets if the government is saying they are giving us a tax break.
    Spend less on girls is my goal also for 2024.
    So I can go on trips.
    I'm going to limit nms also but its not easy when you get the itch.
    Massage places (providence) and escorts will have to be limited to once a month.
    Or every five to six weeks.
    I don't see this as a waste of money cause were doing it for our health, were not gambling ie lottery casinos, I hate that stuff.
    I just don't have tons of money to spend.
    Hobby: I personally like studying engineering, that big new york crane next to mgh is awesome.
    Lets hope we get a tax break more $ in our pockets.

  4. #3225

    Gps

    Even Newsweek recognizes the problem.

    "NATO Nation Hit By 'Unprecedented' GPS Attack".

    😝.

  5. #3224

    2024 Goals

    What's your goals for this year?

    Here's mine:

    - Limit, NMS. Yeah, it's hard because I drive through there every day. I'll pick girls up if I know them. But the new ladies, unless they look good, I'll make the move. Last few ladies were terrible and they were new. I've only had one or two out of the group that actually worked out. Selection is very limited and the quality has been extremely low.

    - Stick with the regulars. I had a few ladies that I used to frequent. It's time to revisit the ones that I enjoyed. Much safer than the shit that's going on now. Getting tired of this BS Epstein, BTT and other sex related busts along with the releasing of the names drama. I'll still try a new one here and there. But more cautious.

    - Save cash. Hard to do. But if you use any of those money budget apps, you'll quickly see how much money you spend on sex. Definitely worth it. But will limit the spending on more important items, like a car payment!

    - Find a new hobby. Yeah, sex is fun. But like anything, it's getting old. May need to visit the strip clubs again to see some quality dancing (maybe).

    Have fun, be safe and let's see what 2024 will bring us. Hopefully, more money back in our pockets if the government is saying they are giving us a tax break.

  6. #3223
    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    "However, the Court has recognized the very limited exception where legitimate public interest outweighs the individuals' privacy rights. ".

    FINE but why is Epstein LIST / client protected like Fort Knox.
    The lawyers should try to use epstein case as precedents.

    "How do courts set precedent?

    It is created by judges in their rulings when they write their decisions and give the reasoning behind them. These decisions are often called "opinions" and, in them, judges often cite precedents from other cases and statutes that influenced their decisions. ".

  7. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I see that address alot on the sites. I've seen a girl there couple years ago Waltham Dedham tatii. A chubby Brazilian.
    But she was nice. We laid back on the bed and talked quite a bit. If she was around would I repeat? No.
    But she was a chill girl, didn't feel like a waisted my money.
    Few miles from there is the ARL I always go in person to make donations.
    That girls body wasn't the best but her head game was on point and she hooked me up with a ton of first-timers. I miss her and if she got back in the game I'd be on her in a second.

  8. #3221
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    https://whdh.com/news/police-arrest-...top-in-boston/

    How many people do you think were shitting themselves seeing all the cops?
    I see that address alot on the sites. I've seen a girl there couple years ago Waltham Dedham tatii. A chubby Brazilian.
    But she was nice. We laid back on the bed and talked quite a bit. If she was around would I repeat? No.
    But she was a chill girl, didn't feel like a waisted my money.
    Few miles from there is the ARL I always go in person to make donations.

  9. #3220

    Weewoo in dedham

    https://whdh.com/news/police-arrest-...top-in-boston/

    How many people do you think were shitting themselves seeing all the cops?

    DEDHAM, MASS. (WHDH) - Police arrested three people in Dedham Monday after a routine traffic stop escalated in Boston, resulting in a close call for two state police troopers.

    Police said the troopers initiated the traffic stop and were trying to speak to the driver when he sped off. Though the troopers were struck, both escaped serious injury.

    State troopers quickly got three men in handcuffs, swarming the area around a Holiday Inn in Dedham as they did so.

  10. #3219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Epstein's list vs. BTT list

    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    "However, the Court has recognized the very limited exception where legitimate public interest outweighs the individuals' privacy rights. ".

    FINE but why is Epstein LIST / client protected like Fort Knox.
    Dude you're not Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and other much more upstanding citizens than you and I. Remember "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others" That's gospel.

  11. #3218

    Power and money

    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    "However, the Court has recognized the very limited exception where legitimate public interest outweighs the individuals' privacy rights. ".

    FINE but why is Epstein LIST / client protected like Fort Knox.
    People with more money and more power? I think that's it. Besides the few VIP they allegedly got in this case, the vast majority of us are insignificant people.

  12. #3217

    Epstein LIST

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodsDecree  [View Original Post]
    There is a new development: https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...arrests-johns/.

    They interviewed a "lawyer who represents some of them." If I heard right it means that paperwork should be in the mailboxes or soon to be.
    "However, the Court has recognized the very limited exception where legitimate public interest outweighs the individuals' privacy rights. ".

    FINE but why is Epstein LIST / client protected like Fort Knox.

  13. #3216

    Nothing new in there

    Don't think so. Just says that people reached out to him when the news first broke. Nothing new in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodsDecree  [View Original Post]
    There is a new development: https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...arrests-johns/.

    They interviewed a "lawyer who represents some of them." If I heard right it means that paperwork should be in the mailboxes or soon to be.

  14. #3215

    It looks like some people did

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobax  [View Original Post]
    Please remove post if inappropriate. I don't know the correct forum to share news.

    https://www.nefac.org/wp-content/upl...for-access.pdf

    Has anyone involved received any paperwork yet?
    There is a new development: https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...arrests-johns/.

    They interviewed a "lawyer who represents some of them." If I heard right it means that paperwork should be in the mailboxes or soon to be.

  15. #3214

    Robbery

    https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack

    Wow. This was pretty extreme, at the Hilton in Back Bay, a knife and a gun was involved. WTF. The Monger had guts to report this to the desk. Now, the the wants to prosecute him at a later date. They should be focusing heavily on the Escort and the asshole rather than the Monger. He just wanted sex. The girl and the asshole could've killed the guy. I wonder which ad she posted.

    Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape