Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 260 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3213

    Table

    I have not and like you stated, milking table along with glory hole, you don't know who's sucking you off. Plus the price I see advertised for service is beyond ridiculous. Have fun yet count me as a hard NO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I saw a few ads that offer milking table massage, which is very interesting. I'm certain that it's a lot of fun and you can easily see what it is on any porn sites. Here's the thing. What if you can't see below the table. It could be a dude for all you know. Of course, if you can see that's perfectly fine. Here you are paying 300+, thinking the gorgeous lady is doing it, where it's someone else.

    If anyone had experience with the milking tables, I would love to hear it.

  2. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Why commit perjury.

    "I wish to assert my 5th amendment privilege".

    Why answer anything?
    As I said, not everyone has the "constitution" to do that. Many people want it to go away fast for obvious reasons. Particularly if one is married, has family members, and a workplace, that they wish to not find out. I'm not saying that's the "right" or "preferred" approach, but LE will dangle reasons for going down that path.

  3. #3211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    1. Well and good, but when someone being interviewed by the FBI, perhaps under oath, doesn't know ALL the evidence they have. . . Are they willing to lie / perjure themselves with the "it wasn't me that sent that photo of me" line? What if they have an IP address or a cell phone location, etc etc. Not all are able to simply stfu and make LE prove EVERYTHING.

    2. I would guess that many people at this point would not go public here with "I'll be in court in January. " They would have already had weeks and weeks of anxiety built up, family members, employers, and friends that either have found out or will. . . If it were me I'd not be still posting online about all this. But maybe that's just me.
    Why commit perjury.

    "I wish to assert my 5th amendment privilege".

    Why answer anything?

  4. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by Comcast7777  [View Original Post]
    I think the one advantage that people may potentially have is that anyone could send a picture of someone else and say it's them. Catfishing has been around since day 1 of the internet. Am I really going to get in trouble because someone sent a picture of me and claimed to be me and then possibly solicited an escort? There's no proof of who was actually on that end of the phone.

    I go back and forth between whether people in this group need to get lucky to be passed over or if they just don't have the probable cause and that people in this group (didn't get pulled over, didn't pay with Zelle) are safe.
    1. Well and good, but when someone being interviewed by the FBI, perhaps under oath, doesn't know ALL the evidence they have. . . Are they willing to lie / perjure themselves with the "it wasn't me that sent that photo of me" line? What if they have an IP address or a cell phone location, etc etc. Not all are able to simply stfu and make LE prove EVERYTHING.

    2. I would guess that many people at this point would not go public here with "I'll be in court in January. " They would have already had weeks and weeks of anxiety built up, family members, employers, and friends that either have found out or will. . . If it were me I'd not be still posting online about all this. But maybe that's just me.

  5. #3209

    Milking table

    I saw a few ads that offer milking table massage, which is very interesting. I'm certain that it's a lot of fun and you can easily see what it is on any porn sites. Here's the thing. What if you can't see below the table. It could be a dude for all you know. Of course, if you can see that's perfectly fine. Here you are paying 300+, thinking the gorgeous lady is doing it, where it's someone else.

    If anyone had experience with the milking tables, I would love to hear it.

  6. #3208

    Screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtArt112  [View Original Post]
    I believe he is referring to this. There was a picture with 3 books, but can't find it.
    The one I was referring to you only need to watch the reporters vid to see it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen.jpg‎  

  7. #3207

    More news regarding recent Busts

    Please remove post if inappropriate. I don't know the correct forum to share news.

    https://www.nefac.org/wp-content/upl...for-access.pdf

    Has anyone involved received any paperwork yet?

  8. #3206
    I think the one advantage that people may potentially have is that anyone could send a picture of someone else and say it's them. Catfishing has been around since day 1 of the internet. Am I really going to get in trouble because someone sent a picture of me and claimed to be me and then possibly solicited an escort? There's no proof of who was actually on that end of the phone.

    I go back and forth between whether people in this group need to get lucky to be passed over or if they just don't have the probable cause and that people in this group (didn't get pulled over, didn't pay with Zelle) are safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtArt112  [View Original Post]
    I would think you would've gotten one by now since it seems like it was Monday / Tuesday they filed the complaints (which open to media off a complaint?? Seems a little harsh) And mail in-state doesn't take all that long. My guess is the ones they stopped, plus anyone that sent money through zelle (I guess that was an option? Read that somewhere, Never would do that much since there was already enough of a paper trail to begin with). But I would think the best approach would be the "I was lonely and just wanted to hangout with a cute girl, no sex" would be a good defense since the texts don't totally state you are there for sex and as far as I know no video on the inside, they say you paid whatever it was for an hour of bb. Counter with I wanted the girl to get as much as she could but we just hungout watching kdramas (I actually did that once 🤣, I was bored leave me alone, got a whole 4 hours since she wasn't busy and it was early in the morning).

  9. #3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Where is that screenshot?
    I believe he is referring to this. There was a picture with 3 books, but can't find it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231223-092336_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by Comcast7777  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a rough timeline for all of this? If they filed the paperwork on Monday, when could one expect to get the summons in the mail if you are one of the unlucky 28? And when would the hearing with the magistrate take place?

    Basically wondering when the rest of the group can breathe a temporary sigh of relief.
    I would think you would've gotten one by now since it seems like it was Monday / Tuesday they filed the complaints (which open to media off a complaint?? Seems a little harsh) And mail in-state doesn't take all that long. My guess is the ones they stopped, plus anyone that sent money through zelle (I guess that was an option? Read that somewhere, Never would do that much since there was already enough of a paper trail to begin with). But I would think the best approach would be the "I was lonely and just wanted to hangout with a cute girl, no sex" would be a good defense since the texts don't totally state you are there for sex and as far as I know no video on the inside, they say you paid whatever it was for an hour of bb. Counter with I wanted the girl to get as much as she could but we just hungout watching kdramas (I actually did that once 🤣, I was bored leave me alone, got a whole 4 hours since she wasn't busy and it was early in the morning).

    Then again I am no expert by any means, but I feel like agreeing to pay for time and actually agreeing to sex are totally different (image being summoned as a juror on this &#129315. Because I always answered in short hand and never more than needed (I. E person name, time and option, and saying here). Also apparently we are in the same class as elite and wealthy people? Would be rather awkward if after all that huffing and puffing about this being an "exclusive" club catering to the elite and weathly they only muster up slightly well off people (I. E construction workers, electricians, etc) I personally would not consider myself wealthy or elite by any means, I had to save money to visit them &#129315.

    Also the statement I saw on the news "if they robbed a bank, they would be all over the news", really? Did you just compare a crime where you hold people hostage to just wanting to get laid? Also let's say they get what they want and every single person gets charged, what's the benefit? You scared people from an age group from risking it, guess what? In 5-20 years there's a new cycle of people and it starts all over again. It's sad when people are legit sex trafficked, but if you paying $100 and the girl looks strung out that doesn't seem happy and you went through someone else. That should throw up some red flags and is just wrong. It's the world's oldest profession. Most of them do it for quick money that would set them for life back home after a few years or feed a habit they developed of their own accord. I always assumed the reason the charges aren't harsh for mongers is because it's pointless, there's always someone new born. And men are simple creatures.

    All in all, I think this is stupid and fueled by groups putting in their 2 cents to get on the band wagon. Of course I fall under the group at risk so I'm not totally carefree and am worried. But if it happens so be it, I don't expect much luck in this life. I'm not wealthy or elite 🤣, so my luck isn't up there obviously.

  11. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I like to give back to the community which I take so much from.

    Volunteer at the holiday party for giving gifts and treats to the community.

    Two of the local girls who are WSW recognized me. We exchanged pleasantries.

    They hit me up privately afterwards. I gave them a generous donation. I was feeling charitable. They offered to return the favor but I declined.

    Enjoy your holidays.
    Nice work. I'm sure when they see you again, they'll be providing extra service. The ones that I've repeated have given me more when I bought them something from McD or DD from a previous meet. Let's see what 2024 brings us. Streets have been quiet with no familiar faces. It's a hit or miss now.

  12. #3202

    Timeline

    Does anyone have a rough timeline for all of this? If they filed the paperwork on Monday, when could one expect to get the summons in the mail if you are one of the unlucky 28? And when would the hearing with the magistrate take place?

    Basically wondering when the rest of the group can breathe a temporary sigh of relief.

  13. #3201

    Charity Work

    I like to give back to the community which I take so much from.

    Volunteer at the holiday party for giving gifts and treats to the community.

    Two of the local girls who are WSW recognized me. We exchanged pleasantries.

    They hit me up privately afterwards. I gave them a generous donation. I was feeling charitable. They offered to return the favor but I declined.

    Enjoy your holidays.

  14. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    It is crazy, once in court you all over the news.

    ALSO.

    The screen shot the calendar by BTT in the report, they recorded EVERY TX. On the page you can see the client info is redacted.

    The page that is shown is from 4-10-2022 (Sunday) - Mia had a very busy day, 3 other girls Barber, Nerdy also on the calendar.
    Where is that screenshot?

  15. #3199

    Btt

    Quote Originally Posted by Comcast7777  [View Original Post]
    Crazy that this is allowed. In a case like this, the accusation is worse than any conviction. Seems intentional that they want to ruin some lives.
    It is crazy, once in court you all over the news.

    ALSO.

    The screen shot the calendar by BTT in the report, they recorded EVERY TX. On the page you can see the client info is redacted.

    The page that is shown is from 4-10-2022 (Sunday) - Mia had a very busy day, 3 other girls Barber, Nerdy also on the calendar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape