Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 5399
-
01-04-24 00:22 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 887Isn't some part of Kissimmee part of Polk?
Originally Posted by SingleStroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 00:20 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 220Grady is Polk county. Kissimmee is in Osceola county.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 12:25 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 179Sheriff Grady Judd. His county is a no go for me for sure.
Originally Posted by SingleStroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 11:33 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 220What's wrong with hotels west of Orlando? LEO or local thugs?
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 09:38 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 857That picture wasn't there when I first saw her ad
When I first saw her ad, I never saw that tranny picture. I've seen her ad on Call escort and another website and it was only only the picture of the booty from the back. I just clicked on the link again just now after you said that and I do now see the tranny. It definitely wasn't there when I first looked if I would've saw that I would've been like yeah this is a fake or a phony.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 21:22 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yeah after clicking on "More pics and Reviews" at the bottom I would have let that one go. There is a pic of a girl with a cock. Bigger than mine actually.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 17:54 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 94Shandy Mae
I saw her once. The was legit. I haven't gone back, because Kissimmee is too far for me, and her incall is always in hotel. I try to stay away from hotels, especially west of Orlando.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 16:35 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 225She has a lot of good reviews on LC also. LC bans my username when I report uncle siting and when I give bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 14:27 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 225Dang! Saw Tiffany in September. She's hard to get a hold of but once I got location it was not that bad. Although, it took her a while to answer the door and I was leaving when I heard her door open. I guess she has gotten worse. I tried looking her up on LC and her profile is gone.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 14:15 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 225Thanks for that info! Tried to arrange a month ago and it fell through. Guess I'm glad it didn't happen.
Originally Posted by Orlvic
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 17:37 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 857Jess Puerto Rican. Lee Vista & Semoran. Waste of Time!!
Huge waste of time. We exchanged messages and scheduled a time to meet up. She gave me the intersection of where she's close by. She said give her 35 minutes to drop her daughter off. I drive there and I get to a to a nearby spot and wait for her. She then tells me she can't see me now because she can't get the babysitter. Like you literally said you were dropping her offer. He excuse was her sister wasn't answer so she was just driving there then her sister finally calls her back.
So I continue to chill at the same spot trying to book someone else. Then she Ted's and says she's available and for me to come see her. Said sure I'm still in the area. Then it goes to crickets so I was like she's playing games. She then gives me the address to her location. I told her I was already in the area. She already knew I was in there area. He spot is like down the road from where I was. I get to her location within three minutes and ask for the building number. She doesn't respond. I wait and wait. I park at a building toward the back and wait. I then text her via Snapchat and her number and did not hear from her. So then I'm leaving and then she finally text me saying she just saw my text messages. She's a huge waste of time. She was smoking weed on our video of verification call, so she likely was drugged up and just all over the place.
The picture is not her. She is very petite and doesn't have an ass. We did a verification call where I showed egg plant and she show taco standing up. She has not curves. So this picture isn't her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/162836452
-
12-27-23 17:06 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 193Definitely wasn't me, I never do greek (see my prior reviews) and I'm always polite with who I am talking too, even if the experience isn't the best. She also offered me $. 50 HHR special, so that was her price. Also In my case she simply stopped texting after I arrived, and so I went about my way. She texted me later about falling asleep and I said I would reach out again next time I am available.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
I might give another shot, but your recent description has me second guessing. I would prefer seeing A-C level providers rather than D LOL.
-
12-25-23 10:15 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 857I saw her last night
I met up with her last night. She changes numbers often. Likely using a text app. This time we did an Incall since she didn't have her kids. She did tell me.
Someone reach out to after seeing a review on her and that she does Greek but she's a beginner. Sounds like the review I left her. Apparently the guy was low balling her offering qv donation but wanted an hour with all holes. Then said he cursed her out after she didn't agree. Not saying this was you or even if I believed her these women are know liars. But I didn't ask her if she saw anyone else during my date, she just offer up that information as she was blowing me off. She said someone reach out to her about Greek and she said apparently I'm the only one she did it with so she knew it was my review LOL.
Idk. But I did another 3 hole special with her. For 30 minutes, all 3'holes, and rare steak special. She couldn't do Greek anymore so finished out with taco. Blasted the baking batter all over her ass cheeks. YMMV. But I will say this time in her room with more light I saw her face much better and her body. Hmmm not impressed and does have baby damaged stomach. So like I said. She's on my D roster for when I'm really in a pinched and my itch will not go away and my A-Cs are not available.
She's on my D roster only because she's not that attractive but no one was answering my text yesterday from A-Cs. Or any new ones of substance that looked.
Legit. She's decent in a pinch. The body pictures aren't her. I attached the verification she sent me from last time.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...362/7722389628
Originally Posted by HornyToad123
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 12:20 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 193Time waster / no show
I saw positive review of this one so I thought I'd give it a shot.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/162060106#.
Comms were actually great and we agreed to a HHR rate of $. 50.
A few minutes after we chatted I left. I texted I was close, and when I was there at the I drive hotel. I heard nothing back. I actually sat and waited for 20 minutes, probably longer than I should have. After my final text I left.
15 minutes after I left I get a text message saying she fell asleep and if I left already. By this time I was already under way with my grocery shopping, and the experience was already soured. I've been in the game long enough to know that if you suddenly fall asleep after just texting I was on my way, then "dozing off" really means some kind of drug use. Or maybe she did really fall asleep, I don't know.
Maybe she was a positive experience for others, but definitely not for me.
I do have a backlog of positive reviews I need to post, but nothing gets you to start typing on USASG faster than a negative experience.
-
12-23-23 12:24 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 100Deposits
Damn bro rookie mistake, sorry that happened to you. It should be a rule of thumb to never do advanced deposits unless you've already seen and know the provider even with that there shouldn't be any reason for deposits. There are tons of better and well reviewed providers in Positive Escort Review that would never ask for deposits. Lesson learned hopefully.
Originally Posted by SalesMin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






