Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #103

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Trish or her Social Media? Would love to see if she's worth taking the dive to see.
    No pic, but I'll do my best to describe and do some justice. Stood about 5'8" or so with heels on if I had to guess, smaller bbw style girl, def not a spinner but as I said, absolutely my type so your opinion may vary. Cute face, long brown straight hair, a few tattoos, nice sized breasts and ass. Honestly looks like girls I've dated before, but none of them were ever strippers (my loss probably). I'm going to pass on trying to peg anyone's age, but she was definitely one of the younger girls at the club for what it's worth, maybe in her early 30's?

    If I ever make it back there, hopefully I'll catch her before I have too good a time with the fairly cheap drinks. If she's available outside of the club at some point, that might be a problem for me, ha. Someone else prob knows her better and can maybe help you out with more info.

  2. #102

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeWarrior51  [View Original Post]
    Hung out and drank a fair amount than I expected, and at some point Trish showed up. She is absolutely the cutest stripper I've ever seen on in my life, absolutely my type. Despite knowing the sheer amount of jack Daniel's I consumed would prevent any climax, I took her to the back for 15 minutes and had the best time with a girl in the back that I've had in a while. Did I nut? No. That's my fault. Would I treat Trish as a sugar baby to have my way with her anytime I'd like without the influence of Jack Daniel's? Absolutely.
    Anyone have a pic of Trish or her Social Media? Would love to see if she's worth taking the dive to see.

  3. #101

    Cacalope

    You pm'd me but your inbox is full.

  4. #100

    Mickeys

    So stopped by Mickeys today for the first time around 2 pm or so. Pretty quiet, Emeral, Frankie, Lizzie, and Jade were there. Had a drink and honestly felt at home instantly, this is probably the most chill, relaxed strip club I've ever been to. I felt like a regular despite being the first time there.

    Hung out and drank a fair amount than I expected, and at some point Trish showed up. She is absolutely the cutest stripper I've ever seen on in my life, absolutely my type. Despite knowing the sheer amount of jack Daniel's I consumed would prevent any climax, I took her to the back for 15 minutes and had the best time with a girl in the back that I've had in a while. Did I nut? No. That's my fault. Would I treat Trish as a sugar baby to have my way with her anytime I'd like without the influence of Jack Daniel's? Absolutely.

  5. #99

    Thanks

    Will be in the house tomorrow and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    Trish is a full service stop. Jen is your go-to for Russian. Frankie is a mystery; please report back if you learn anything.

  6. #98

    Jen, Trish

    Trish is a full service stop. Jen is your go-to for Russian. Frankie is a mystery; please report back if you learn anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    Heading the Mickey's this week and wondering if anyone has intel on Frankie, Jennifer and Trish the dish. Not sure if I have seen them on stage before. Have done rooms with success with, Anna, Luisa and Crystal all delivered. Any assistance is appreciated.

  7. #97

    Information please

    Heading the Mickey's this week and wondering if anyone has intel on Frankie, Jennifer and Trish the dish. Not sure if I have seen them on stage before. Have done rooms with success with, Anna, Luisa and Crystal all delivered. Any assistance is appreciated.

  8. #96

    Recommendations for Mickeys

    Planning on checking out Mickeys for the first time, most likely Wednesday, to give myself a change of pace from the AMPs.

    Any recommendations on who to look for for a fun time in the back? Been skimming thru the reviews and it seems Coco is one to avoid.

    Anyone with experience going there who's most likely there Wednesday day shifts?

    Seems like drinks are cheap, and you buy tokens for time in the back if I've followed correctly, then tip on top of that.

    I'm game for anything from HJ to FS, ideally wouldn't mind a nice BBBJ and Russian, if anyone might be able to point me towards someone most likely to oblige, bonus points if you might recall how much the tip was so I don't either show up short changed or over pay.

  9. #95

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the Tori that used to work at Sportsman's and then Fantasies? She had told me a few years back that she was having some health issues, but you would never know it. Just a real nice girl! Never knew there was a significant other involved as she never mentioned it but seemed to be very open about almost everything.
    She did go back to Fantasies after trying a club north of Hartford when she left Mickey's. Health issues resolved with surgery. Mother, brother, and son (and grandson) have complicated her life. No need to elaborate. She stopped taking my calls and she is close if not past her 60 year birthday and not likely to return anywhere. I agree she was always open about everything.

  10. #94

    Mickey's

    Went on a mini-bender yesterday and dove into Mickey's. Called ahead to see who was there, Emerald, Louisa, Crystal, Anna and annoying Cocoa. Let's start off with Cocoa, if I could just put on repellent to keep her away from me. I don't want a damn HJ in the back. Gave her a couple dollars and took a work call just to get away from her. Anna I've done take off with before yet wasn't in the mood for her. Don't know the deal with Emerald. Mind you I had just had a session with as some classify as high-end up in Boston for $4 yet was still horney.

    Tried Louisa yet with a tight condom and a BJ covered and covered sex just could not get or stay hard. Love that think mini-bbw body though. Then back with Crystal, spacey but cool. I was tapped out of cash yet she has Venmo so we did the transfer that was. Good BBBJ swallowed and I was satisfied. I think she is my new go to girl. Again it would be Louisa yet can't put a wrapper on for blow job plus I need more room for that big body. Christmas party is today yet will most likely pass.

    Merry Christmas fella.

  11. #93
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBugBill  [View Original Post]
    She's alive, but out of the game. Her man passed about a year ago. Family stuff is complicated.
    Are you talking about the Tori that used to work at Sportsman's and then Fantasies? She had told me a few years back that she was having some health issues, but you would never know it. Just a real nice girl! Never knew there was a significant other involved as she never mentioned it but seemed to be very open about almost everything.

  12. #92

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    II believe Tori is deceased.
    She's alive, but out of the game. Her man passed about a year ago. Family stuff is complicated.

  13. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeWarrior51  [View Original Post]
    Kinda like the sound of this place, I haven't been to a strip club in RI and not really looking to play games or spend a fortune, just have some cheap drinks and fun.

    Don't mind bigger, curvy, bbw girls at all, especially if they speak Russian, sounds like I might find someone like that here?
    Steer clear of club desire, it's expensive over there. Historically (pre-pandemic), Fantasies (or WZ back in the day, now closed) was where you'd go for something a bit more affordable with a bit of a more. Eclectic mix on the appearance of the dancers. I've witnessed some Russian there in the past.

  14. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    Tori could be it for sure, thinking about now and more likely Tori than Tara. Any news on her? Fun and nice gal.
    II believe Tori is deceased.

  15. #89

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    No nothing about Frankie yet am looking out for Crystal, again I have only heard about her on this forum yet I think she has tats, but who knows what today will bring. Will report back.
    Emeral is the dancer with the tats that you may be thinking about and she was working dayshift today (Wednesday). Crystal has no tats and typically works "only dayshift" on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Frankie was not there today, but I'm sure she'll work a couple of more shifts this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape