Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 6944
-
01-04-24 16:32 #4949Regular Member

Posts: 23Green West Hartford
The spa is located in the middle of a very busy strip mall. Ample parking in the front.
I called around 1;30 pm and was told to wait 30 minutes. I was greeted by the mamasan 55-60 who showed me to the room. Very clean couples room using a half curtain in the doorway. I thought I heard a man say: "ready" and I looked up from the hole to see papasan? I tell him I want a woman and he sends in Lisa. She's a homely woman with a belly and pooch but nice enough. Very little English. She gave a decent massage not too strong. No teasing or brushing up. Hot stone and hot towel clean up and to the flip. Shoulder massage for about 30 seconds and the timer goes off and she finishes up with a 30 second head massage.
I believe it's a legitimate spot. While I was there papasan gave a foot massage. I got the feeling that mamasan only gives massages in a pinch.
If the massage was excellent and the masseuse was attractive I might have gone back. There are better legit places to go where you will get a better massage albeit with the same non-attractive grandmothers.
-
01-03-24 17:57 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 1234I'm a big fan.
Originally Posted by TomJeff218
[View Original Post]
I like CLEAN, and I don't like FS in parlors. The bell at the back door works great. I enjoy the shower and sanua here.
-
01-03-24 12:13 #4947Regular Member

Posts: 23Trista
She is mediocre and over rated and high priced. There are better ones out there with better menu.
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 09:30 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 149Silver Lane
I saw that a provider recently allowed a full menu. I haven't visited since the fire. Does anyone have a update?
Originally Posted by JannonJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 05:49 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 40Spa Castle
Visited Spa Castle in Middletown. Place is totally spotless and rooms are large and warm. Went for the hour massage. 70. This place is definitely not FS. Saw Lucy who was nice with a great rack. Allowed plenty of roaming but her cloths stay on. That's as far as I got. HE then done. No FS no BJ. Parking is good. Entrance in front and back of building. It blends in with the other surrounding businesses. I will go back for one more attempt only because Lucy was so nice. YMMV. . 80+50.
-
01-02-24 11:28 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 100Sounds about right.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
I couldn't say for sure as I haven't visited this place in a very long time.
-
01-02-24 10:49 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 28Spruce gone what's good locally?
Also asking same question. Spruce was my go to in the area and I for one will really miss her. Maybe I have been spoiled but is it a drive south on 91 right now?
Originally Posted by RoughHouseCt
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 22:13 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 149Jin is the lady with the tattoo who runs Oasis in Wethersfield.
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 19:48 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 131Lady with the dragon tattoo
Who is the lady with dragon tattoo? Is this someone local that is still practicing?
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 17:06 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 149Oasis Angela
Last year Jin had a young-ish provider, Angela, she was hot but pricey and a fully covered menu. She was a short term replacement for Lisa. Lisa was out to get her license issue resolved. It would be nice if there was a younger provider there!
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 15:26 #4939Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so Gman, unfortunate not seeing you last night, maybe next time. I posted on the New Haven General forum with some updates.
Anyways, recent ownership changes within HSP's, we are in the rebuilding phase. With that said, we still have a fine selection to choose from for those that don't want travels far East. Recent activities in Manchester prove HSP's are still the place to visit. Keep in mind with the holidays, temps are filling in for our regular providers. I suggest to members not to procrastinate. Good luck in 2024.
Happy New Year Gman.
Chad.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 09:37 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 100Oasis silas
Oasis on silas? Deff not in their 30's not even in their 40's. They're grannies. But I still went a few times anyway as it was close to me (double edged sword).
Originally Posted by HtfdMale
[View Original Post]
First time I ever got CIP at a spa was from the lady with the dragon tattoo. LOL old enough to be my grandmother literally.
Stopped going after I got what I was after since the spot is pretty out there in the open. A lot of regular traffic in that area- its a busy road also way close to home personally.
But if grannies are your thing they deff offer a decent menu.
-
12-31-23 22:20 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 148Burnside Ave. East Hartford
I was in East Hartford and decided to stop by the place in the little strip mall on Burnside Ave. I haven't been there in years. Was greeted by an older woman named Lucy. She didn't talk much, but gave me one of the better massages I have had at an AMP. Not the cute, playful person like Nicole was- but took her time to make sure I left happy. . 7 house and left a. 5 tip.
-
12-31-23 22:04 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 39My visit was in beginning of November.
Originally Posted by MadManD
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 21:08 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 154He's been a member for 4 years almost with 4 post only on Oasis, I wouldn't bite on it. It's still the same 60 year old grannies there.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






