Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 736 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597388-Domenica

    But she list hates FS, and cfs, BBBJ, and CBJ. What the fuck does she do for 450 per hour.
    Yeah great question. This seems to be a trend on the other board. They literally want the big bucks but their list of things they hate is a mile long and what they actually "like" is money and low quality service. Let's face it, we are being treated like ATM machines. Here is another specimen. I actually laugh when I read these profiles:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?604562-Sexy_Booty

    I wish I could say I hate everything and still make 4 or 500 an hour completely tax free.

  2. #8152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935

    Just scrolling and see this hottie

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597388-Domenica

    But she list hates FS, and cfs, BBBJ, and CBJ. What the fuck does she do for 450 per hour.

  3. #8151

    Thank you for the intel

    Thank you for the response, very much appreciated. Please let me know how was it with Nina.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Sweetitswhit.

    Check out the posts here. She moves around different ICs North / South. Stellar service and skills, great attitude, but the body is average. Her rates come back down a little. If it hits what it used to be when she was on STG, then it's a definite go see.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...80#post6728580

    Trying to arrange with Nina, will report after.

  4. #8150
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen them in around Shoreline area?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592376-NinaBubbles

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530705-sweetitswhit

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nicornsDOexist

    Anyone else who is not a time watcher and would require no to limited screening?
    Sweetitswhit.

    Check out the posts here. She moves around different ICs North / South. Stellar service and skills, great attitude, but the body is average. Her rates come back down a little. If it hits what it used to be when she was on STG, then it's a definite go see.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...80#post6728580

    Trying to arrange with Nina, will report after.

  5. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she really is. She stands on Aurora all the time, wanting similar rates.

    She's not very nice either. Downright unpleasant, which cost her an easy date.

    Silly woman!
    Yea she's out there a lot. She is a shapeless blob other then her huge tits. She thinks she's a real boss hog LOL. It's funny. She's ugly af. She has the body and personality of a cafeteria lady.

    Her EROS says "luxury elite companion" HAHAHA. She looks like the type of white trash that thinks sushi is gross. When these types of personalities get actual money, they become monsters causes they think that makes them so much better then you LOL.

  6. #8148

    Intel on shoreline incalls

    Has anyone seen them in around Shoreline area?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592376-NinaBubbles

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530705-sweetitswhit

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nicornsDOexist

    Anyone else who is not a time watcher and would require no to limited screening?

  7. #8147
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she really is. She stands on Aurora all the time, wanting similar rates.

    She's not very nice either. Downright unpleasant, which cost her an easy date.

    Silly woman!
    You have seen her in person? Does she look even worse?

  8. #8146
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1788.htm?cat=1

    This disgusting quotes $600 hr, pig is delusional.
    Yeah, she really is. She stands on Aurora all the time, wanting similar rates.

    She's not very nice either. Downright unpleasant, which cost her an easy date.

    Silly woman!

  9. #8145
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1788.htm?cat=1

    This disgusting quotes $600 hr, pig is delusional.

  10. #8144

  11. #8143
    Quote Originally Posted by Orginallos  [View Original Post]
    She is a Spokane provider that used to go by Crystal major addiction issues. 10 years ago service was impeccable after drugs set in I've never been back honestly couldn't tell you what the service is like but I will tell you there is Major addiction.
    Thank you for the insight.

  12. #8142

    I like hairy puss but

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Dates-and-More!%26%23128073%3 B-PD%26%2310133%3 BTNA-reviews-%26%2310133%3 BActive-Blog-Twitter-OF%26%23128072%3 B-Ellesutton-com.

    Anyone splurge on the 17 k three day weekend? Was that BBFS? LOL LOL.

    Pics are some shopped, some not. Am I caray to think the rates are a bit. Hmmmm.

    Elevated. Not to worry I won't feed that type of ego. Even if I had 17 k burning hole in my pocket. VC watch price right there.

  13. #8141
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?
    She is a Spokane provider that used to go by Crystal major addiction issues. 10 years ago service was impeccable after drugs set in I've never been back honestly couldn't tell you what the service is like but I will tell you there is Major addiction.

  14. #8140

    Does she actually?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    Her profile says one dislike is BBFS. Did she actually quite a BBFS rate?

  15. #8139
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?
    I've texted her many times over a couple different numbers and gotten a response one time with zero follow up. I've given up until someone else reports she's worth the effort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape