The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4506

    Common sense

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gopher. Who exactly are the agencies trying to screen out? I've never been to one of these places yet.
    As others have said, they want to screen out LE and check references with other agencies. It's for your safety, and theirs (mostly theirs). The AA part is a bit random. Some agencies are fine with AA, while others are a solid "nope".

    First thing, is start the process early. Get cleared early. Don't wait until 15 minutes before your desired tee time, to put in a call. Second benefit of the process, is that you will start to build references. If it's your first time with a new agency, you probably won't get their A+ models (even if you request them). They will turf you to one of their less popular providers, which you *NEED* to agree to. Be polite and professional in communication with the booker (they are the gatekeepers). Don't ask dumb questions about prices or services, or they will likely ghost you. Third. Show up on time. Fourth. Make sure to send a "thank you, she was wonderful" text, after the appointment, and remind the booker to hold your number, since you plan to return to town in a few months, and would like to see another provider. They will hold your number, which is how you start to build references that can open other doors, in other cities.

  2. #4505

    Barbie Foxy Vegas

    Anyone have any intel on Barbie from foxy Vegas? I read the one review earlier, was wondering if anyone had other experiences.

  3. #4504

    Foxy Vegas Models Bomi (I think)

    Struck out at an AMP earlier in the day so I was ready to take the plunge with an agency for the first time. Texted & asked what they needed. Name & Time all they asked for. Didn't ask for anyone specific and couldn't really understand the girl, but I think it was Bomi. Appts are hhr 2. 2 everything covered. Don't think shower is necessarily the norm, but I was straight from golfing & requested. She was bubbly and accommodating and hopped in with me and cleaned me up nicely.

    Into the br & she sat me down at foot of bed into CBJ up into some grinding and seated cg eventually standing mish with lfk peppered in. Flew a little to close to the sun trying not to blow and kinda stalled out in no nut purgatory. Didn't really cum but close enough where I had to stop. After checking the bag & realizing I hadn't really finished, I told her it was ok, but she said no, laid me down on the bed for some more lfk and HJ which brought me back from the dead for a big finish. Cleaned me up nice, helped me dress & out the door I went.

  4. #4503

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Purely my guess. LE of course, AA guys. Koreans in general not fond of the AA male because of past experiences.

    I'm sure agencies share a DB of some sort so you can't rob / beat up a girl then go to another agency. Plus they have your real info, if some sort of incident worthy of LE, they can hand that over for investigation.

    Many are concerned about handing over personal IRL info. A valid concern, but if they did have a breach of some sort, they would lose their reputation which is everything here. Personally, I'd trust a company more just some woman keeping info on her phone.

    Just do it. You'll kick yourself for waiting so long.
    I wonder what happened when a monger passed out with the today gone DW, LOL remember hearing he got a heart attack and died mongering. Maybe LE already has all that information but like we saw in Boston, is too many big fishes involved.

  5. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gopher. Who exactly are the agencies trying to screen out? I've never been to one of these places yet.
    Purely my guess. LE of course, AA guys. Koreans in general not fond of the AA male because of past experiences.

    I'm sure agencies share a DB of some sort so you can't rob / beat up a girl then go to another agency. Plus they have your real info, if some sort of incident worthy of LE, they can hand that over for investigation.

    Many are concerned about handing over personal IRL info. A valid concern, but if they did have a breach of some sort, they would lose their reputation which is everything here. Personally, I'd trust a company more just some woman keeping info on her phone.

    Just do it. You'll kick yourself for waiting so long.

  6. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of anyone not being accepted. Pretty straight forward but they want real info. Picture of DL etc. You can block out certain info but got to have real name at least. I don't remember VAC exactly (I've done all three), It's different if you're local or out of town. Just text and ask.
    Hey Gopher. Who exactly are the agencies trying to screen out? I've never been to one of these places yet.

  7. #4500

    Akira and Betty

    Akira is pretty close to the pics in her ad. She's pretty and cute. Saw Betty also. She's a very petite package but a little rigid, not as warm as I prefer but very nice in the looks area also. Both are good options if you like the small / petite Asian types.

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    Probably a dumb question since the answer is rarely "yes" LOL. But does she look anything like her photos?

  8. #4499
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Akira quite a few times. Small / petite, shy but always a great time. I love the smaller / petite Asian girls and she's all of that.
    Probably a dumb question since the answer is rarely "yes" LOL. But does she look anything like her photos?

  9. #4498
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same thing. Her stats make it sound like she's thicker if she is 5'1" and 118 lbs compared to Akira at 5'1" and 88 lbs.

    Not that she would be heavy but I'm curious on Rebecca's figure.
    She's closer to the 118 they list. She's on the thicker side, not petite, but I don't think she's chubby.

  10. #4497

    Rebecca

    Wondering the same thing. Her stats make it sound like she's thicker if she is 5'1" and 118 lbs compared to Akira at 5'1" and 88 lbs.

    Not that she would be heavy but I'm curious on Rebecca's figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relevent116  [View Original Post]
    Rebecca also petite small frame?

  11. #4496

    Akira

    I've seen Akira quite a few times. Small / petite, shy but always a great time. I love the smaller / petite Asian girls and she's all of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relevent116  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone seen Akira / kelly from vac? Her ter says it was removed kinda throws me for a curve any reviews? Thanks.

  12. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by WienerFluid  [View Original Post]
    What's the screening process for VAC? This would be my first time so I'm worried I won't be accepted.
    Never heard of anyone not being accepted. Pretty straight forward but they want real info. Picture of DL etc. You can block out certain info but got to have real name at least. I don't remember VAC exactly (I've done all three), It's different if you're local or out of town. Just text and ask.

  13. #4494

    Visiting Vegas soon, curious about VAC

    What's the screening process for VAC? This would be my first time so I'm worried I won't be accepted.

  14. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Between her and Rebeca, I'd see Rebeca again as she was just more enthusiastic from start to finish. Not that Akira wasn't bad, just Rebeca was on point the whole visit. Hope I get some time to come back and sample some more. We're bone dry out here in the Midwest.
    I haven't seen Akira, but just wanted to agree with his thoughts on Rebeca. She has a great attitude and seems into it. And one of the better BBBJ's I've had. Looks wise, she's pretty, in her mid-late 20's, not skinny or fat.

  15. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier in the week and enjoyed my time. Ended up doing msog BBFS and left two very happy deposits during my stay. Very tight kitty and small if you are into that. BBBJ was great too, but lacked a bit on the dfk side of things.

    Between her and Rebeca, I'd see Rebeca again as she was just more enthusiastic from start to finish. Not that Akira wasn't bad, just Rebeca was on point the whole visit. Hope I get some time to come back and sample some more. We're bone dry out here in the Midwest.
    Rebecca also petite small frame?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape