Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 27800
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23120

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).
    I saw her about a year ago and had a phenomenal visit, she damn near suffocated with her amazing ass, BBFSCIP and Greek with no upcharge. Saw her again around last October when she posted again and jumped out of my seat to schedule with her. Everything covered, no to DATY and said MAYBE for a BBBJ for more donation, and seemed very annoyed I asked even though she clearly remembered from last visit. Still hot as hell with the best ass I've ever seen but really soured my taste for her, won't be seeing her again personally.

  2. #23119
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).
    Whats the best way to get in touch with her? Always wanted to see her but last I saw she said she was done and only stripping now.

  3. #23118

    Updates of the new year

    Ari in Everett.

    YMMV with BB and CIP.

    Open to Greek with size limits (couldn't partake).

    Quite expensive for her size, BBW not too much belly, huge soft natural tits, nice butt.

    Nice attitude, easy to talk to, no signs or paraphernalia of hard drugs, seemed perfectly normal.

    Good comms, room in M6 wasn't trashed, her hygiene was great, wore a nice net bodysuit.

    HH 200 + 100 BB + 60 CIP (negotiated rates, again a bit too high IMO).

    It was a good insemination overall, but won't repeat at that rate, but you may like her body.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/425-319-4383

  4. #23117
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Last time I left a load in her was 9 months ago. Scheduling with her is a pain in the rear. No upcharge then but rumor has it it's an extra benji now.
    Well its kinda tough with her YMMV so don't think it will be easy.

  5. #23116

    I don't care how much you got but this one is 200 tops

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Just got quoted $5500 bb and another $4500 for greek. Someone better hop on that fire sale.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128521%3B
    Nope 150 at most.

  6. #23115
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Can't send messages.
    I'm shocked. LOL.

  7. #23114
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).
    Last time I left a load in her was 9 months ago. Scheduling with her is a pain in the rear. No upcharge then but rumor has it it's an extra benji now.

  8. #23113

    P_Bubblebutt69

    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).

  9. #23112

    One Word. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    A couple guys were just chatting about her in this forum back on 12/27/2023. Basically mixed reviews. Best of luck!
    Smells very bad down there, wears a corset, has a dog and utimed = "until she gets tired".

    I mean if you can cum quickly, she does give a good BBBJ.

  10. #23111

    Your mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonGirlfriend  [View Original Post]
    Msg me for my Seattle January dates, rates, details and more, if you msged me in December lets get bck and touch again.
    Can't send messages.

  11. #23110

    Daphne love Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Is Daphne Love the same Daphne from the Temple? Must have been 10-15 years since they were shut down.
    No from *.

  12. #23109

    Utr cute traveling provider

    Msg me for my Seattle January dates, rates, details and more, if you msged me in December lets get bck and touch again.

  13. #23108

    Daphne Love from Temple?

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!
    Is Daphne Love the same Daphne from the Temple? Must have been 10-15 years since they were shut down.

  14. #23107
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!
    Which Daphne are you referring to? Daphne Love on TNA?

  15. #23106
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen many new providers because I have a regular right now but have seen a few ladies on and off the board. If I think of anymore I'll let yall know.

    Three of them I will post on the non pro section. That was experiment was a waste of time but got my moneys worth if I bbcip three of them. So many of them ask for so much money.

    As for "pros".

    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!
    Umami- she was a good one just to expensive for how often I want to get laid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape