Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23115
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Can't send messages.
    I'm shocked. LOL.

  2. #23114
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).
    Last time I left a load in her was 9 months ago. Scheduling with her is a pain in the rear. No upcharge then but rumor has it it's an extra benji now.

  3. #23113

    P_Bubblebutt69

    Does P_Bubblebutt69 still go without a cover? What's the upcharge (s).

  4. #23112

    One Word. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    A couple guys were just chatting about her in this forum back on 12/27/2023. Basically mixed reviews. Best of luck!
    Smells very bad down there, wears a corset, has a dog and utimed = "until she gets tired".

    I mean if you can cum quickly, she does give a good BBBJ.

  5. #23111

    Your mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonGirlfriend  [View Original Post]
    Msg me for my Seattle January dates, rates, details and more, if you msged me in December lets get bck and touch again.
    Can't send messages.

  6. #23110

    Daphne love Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Is Daphne Love the same Daphne from the Temple? Must have been 10-15 years since they were shut down.
    No from *.

  7. #23109

    Utr cute traveling provider

    Msg me for my Seattle January dates, rates, details and more, if you msged me in December lets get bck and touch again.

  8. #23108

    Daphne Love from Temple?

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!
    Is Daphne Love the same Daphne from the Temple? Must have been 10-15 years since they were shut down.

  9. #23107
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!
    Which Daphne are you referring to? Daphne Love on TNA?

  10. #23106
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen many new providers because I have a regular right now but have seen a few ladies on and off the board. If I think of anymore I'll let yall know.

    Three of them I will post on the non pro section. That was experiment was a waste of time but got my moneys worth if I bbcip three of them. So many of them ask for so much money.

    As for "pros".

    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!
    Umami- she was a good one just to expensive for how often I want to get laid.

  11. #23105

    Updated list

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Some of these are pretty well known but just going to put down who I have bbcip. Remember YMMV!

    Dulcecolombia- (she broke my BBFS virginity, asked if she could sit on it, not know she was just going to hop on and ride the flip out of me. Was upset at first but got over it real quick LOL).

    Circe253- She's gone now.

    SweetStevie.

    Cocoa Rose.

    Alexis was last seen in federal way.

    Bodyrubbella.

    Consciousness.

    Scarlett Gray.

    Scarlett L.

    Zzaratem8.

    Kikicheexks.

    Mzbedroomeyes.

    Miss Cherie.

    Guamanian Goddess.

    Believe that is all of them.
    Haven't seen many new providers because I have a regular right now but have seen a few ladies on and off the board. If I think of anymore I'll let yall know.

    Three of them I will post on the non pro section. That was experiment was a waste of time but got my moneys worth if I bbcip three of them. So many of them ask for so much money.

    As for "pros".

    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!

  12. #23104

    Sasha

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/9718254802

    Saw her yesterday. She's got a mom bod with a belly but damn those tits are great. Big and soft. For 3 $$$ she'll let you do whatever you want. She's a bit of a dead fish in bed but like you can literally use her however you want. I fucked her raw and then came on her tits. My second load went in her mouth. Dirty MILF cumdump.

  13. #23103

    Ariana taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if she belongs here? What's her VIP? I see she likes cim but would she be open to BBFSCIP? She is close by and seems like she would be open to that.
    Yes we were talking about doing it but she wanted $500 for 30 min she told me would let me but I think sjes like a little like bipolar or sometning we talked for like2 hours about a bunch of stuff she sent me tons of pics and was talking about letting me get her preggo too but got upset when I said no way and that $500 was too much for bbfscip and blocked me this was awhile back.

    Does anyone have her number I think she changed it can you pm her number please.

    Bu other than that and some mixed reviews I've never heard her doing bbfscip but I know she loves facials and cim swallow and she's thicker I would love to cresmpie her too.

  14. #23102

    Ariana Nicole Taylor

    Does anybody know if she belongs here? What's her VIP? I see she likes cim but would she be open to BBFSCIP? She is close by and seems like she would be open to that.

  15. #23101

    She swallows?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan73  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen serafina Wilde lately? Does she still belong in this section? Many posts are old. Had previously gone by Lucky Aisling. Lots of references to good head game. Seems like her prices have gone up quite a bit from past references of 250 and 400.
    She swallows, right? And likes to make herself gag if I'm not mistaken. Audrey Heart was like too. If Sarafina takes facials I might hit her up. Can anyone confirm all the info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape