Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54342

    ML First Visit

    Finally planning to make my first visit to Massage Legend later this week. Any recommendations? I have heard great things about Angela and Nicole. Any details about them or any other would be appreciated. You can also PM me if preferred.

  2. #54341

    V Massage

    So. Went to V massage thinking that is where Kelly and Cici from Sunny Day went. I went to the wrong V massage apparently. I did not visit the one off 92 in Acworth. For those interested, the other V did provide a great massage. The nice lady was really great at working out knots, was very attentive to my requests and gave a decent tease. She was the typical older (55 ish) CAMP provider. Normal flat ass but had nice boobs. Overall I rank:

    Massage - 7/10.

    Looks - 5/10.

    Tease / fun - 7/10.

    Finish - 6/10.

    Sorry I didn't get the name. Would I repeat? Maybe. It was relaxing and fun. Really was a nice experience since I was expecting the SDS ladies.

    I was looking for Kelly but guess I went to the wrong V. I'm also interested in where the ladies from iSpa have gone. Any info on them?

  3. #54340

    And it was a skuzzy KAMP last time I visited.

    But that was probably 2 yrs ago. I was anxious to see how much it's improved since then, so tried to stop in today, but they were closed when I went by. I'll see if I can check them out later this week. I hope that it's as good as the reports make it sound.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpIntheSky  [View Original Post]
    It's a KAMP not CAMP.

  4. #54339

    Ek

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to say EK is one of the best by far. They always have younger hot girls, TS, Sauna and never a let down except the rotation happens when you least expect it. Clara is one of the best providers on the East Coast, and we are blessed when she comes to Atlanta. My UTR JADA has the best legit massage EVER and those Ds on a 5' Chinese woman look even bigger. You just have to know where she is in a legit shop or have her digits to get in her studio.
    It's a KAMP not CAMP.

  5. #54338
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway91  [View Original Post]
    Where is EK? Can you give some more hints on the full name?
    Next to where Outback was. 1525 E park place.

  6. #54337
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway91  [View Original Post]
    Where is EK? Can you give some more hints on the full name?
    EK Healing in Stone Mountain. I've not met this spectacular provider he speaks of, but have gone a couple of times and it is decent. Clean spot.

  7. #54336

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to say EK is one of the best by far. They always have younger hot girls, TS, Sauna and never a let down except the rotation happens when you least expect it. Clara is one of the best providers on the East Coast, and we are blessed when she comes to Atlanta. My UTR JADA has the best legit massage EVER and those Ds on a 5' Chinese woman look even bigger. You just have to know where she is in a legit shop or have her digits to get in her studio.
    Where is EK? Can you give some more hints on the full name?

  8. #54335

    Best of

    I'd have to say EK is one of the best by far. They always have younger hot girls, TS, Sauna and never a let down except the rotation happens when you least expect it. Clara is one of the best providers on the East Coast, and we are blessed when she comes to Atlanta. My UTR JADA has the best legit massage EVER and those Ds on a 5' Chinese woman look even bigger. You just have to know where she is in a legit shop or have her digits to get in her studio.

  9. #54334
    Happy New Year.

    May your year be full of new experiences. Share them.

    While you continue to fund and / or fill your favorite (s).

    The Chinese zodiac year of the wooden dragon starts for them on February 10th.

  10. #54333
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    Have experienced Kelly at SDS, but feeling like I need to experience ML, if they're still open.
    Think Kelly will always have best massage, or the librarian title, no matter where she working out of.

  11. #54332
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.
    For 2023 would have to vote Ivy. Their lineup and experiences throughout the year, for the most part, where always above expectations regardless of whom, Mia, Ana, Katrina, Nico, Selena etc.

    A part-time runner up vote could be for Massage spring toward the end of summer when Miki brought in Keely and Emma.

  12. #54331

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    Yep, Sisi was a good one indeed. I got in one last handshake there a week before they closed.
    I didn't realize they closed. Not the best location in a Walmart shopping center with a bunch family type businesses around.

  13. #54330

    Sisi

    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.
    Yep, Sisi was a good one indeed. I got in one last handshake there a week before they closed.

  14. #54329

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.
    I've been to Sisi twice. I thought it was good; not my top however. I would go with Rose and Ivy. I got to be good friends with one of the girls at Rose. Luckily she was in NYC when all the crap hit the fan and they closed. Ivy is more expensive but it consistently delivers and the providers are usually very good looking. They rotate girls frequently and one of the girls there on a brief stint surprised me.

  15. #54328

    Best Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Any info you're willing to share about Nicole's looks & menu options would be much appreciated.
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape