The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 327 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4903
16192789494
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3763

    Shay

    I really miss filling and eat cum out of shay's wonderful pussy. Anyone putting it in her lately?

  2. #3762

    Old jade in el cajon

    She is back at cip! Yeah.

  3. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from a Las Vegas senior member. I saw that she is coming to Vegas at the end of the month. I've seen her reviews on the other board as well as discussions on this board. I did reach out to her but was looking for some info on her from those in the know. Yes, I'm aware she's a bit pricey, but I prefer older MILF's and she checks my boxes particularly since my former favorite BBFSCIP MILF, sort of went MIA a bit over a year ago. Don't judge, but I'm not a fan of the usual providers around here and wanted something new. I am pretty sure she's in Fla now.

    Any help is appreciated and feel free to DM if you don't wish to post publicly. Happy to share any Vegas info as well.
    Marrisa looks exactly like her pictures and does 100% everything. Outstanding service.

  4. #3760

    Marissa G

    Greetings from a Las Vegas senior member. I saw that she is coming to Vegas at the end of the month. I've seen her reviews on the other board as well as discussions on this board. I did reach out to her but was looking for some info on her from those in the know. Yes, I'm aware she's a bit pricey, but I prefer older MILF's and she checks my boxes particularly since my former favorite BBFSCIP MILF, sort of went MIA a bit over a year ago. Don't judge, but I'm not a fan of the usual providers around here and wanted something new. I am pretty sure she's in Fla now.

    Any help is appreciated and feel free to DM if you don't wish to post publicly. Happy to share any Vegas info as well.

  5. #3759

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by KeptSilence  [View Original Post]
    Originally Posted by SdGuy98
    Been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone met up with her?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273345757

    I have. The ad is real. She is the girl in the pics as well. Won't do CIP unfortunately but is definitely up for bare. Wasn't all that great if I'm honest but it got the job done. And for a nice price. She cute as hell with petite frame. I might repeat of idc about enthusiasm in the moment.
    I liked her pics so decided to give her a go. Can't say I'd recommend, and definitely won't repeat. She's the girl in the pics, but she's not interested in customer service. She was slow at texting, and I was feeling very nervous when I showed up to her 2 star motel. Lots of homeless people hanging outside, and her room was a mess.

    She met me near the lobby with a lit cigarette in her mouth, then she lead me to her room where she made me watch her smoke crystal from a bong, then fetty off some tin foil. After about 5 min of this she slowly counted the $$ and proceed to give me the least enthusiastic BBBJ I've ever had. I paid for an hour, but wasn't there longer than 30 min; finished on her ass in doggy, and didn't feel like asking for MSOG.

  6. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Also does anyone got to creampie her when she had her huge implants for a few weeks before they needed to be removed? That is my only regret. I wish I got the chance to play with those puppies so I can boast and brag a before and after date ha ha ha.
    Had her before the implants (early on LC, before the PD move and price hike) and with them, only version of Sweetieee I didn't see was her current form without implants + scars, due to her GPS rates and feeling like I already had the best versions. When she had the implants it cost a pretty penny too, but it was worth it, especially now in hindsight. I only wished I would have recorded it!

  7. #3757

    Sweetiee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmzhost  [View Original Post]
    XxSweetieee Returns. Interesting how she went to HX after PD. Usually it's the other way around since most HX guys would scoff at PD rates. I wonder if she asks the same rate or if booking through HX nets you a discount.
    Yeah she joined HX only to promote her ebony doubles friend Jazmine. She always for some reason has an AA partner. It used to be this chick named Coco. It doesn't look like they were busy on Hx at all. Not even sure if she still offers bare.

    So glad I got to hit that blonde pussy bare when she first started last year in June, before she even got reviewed here. Because once she was revealed to be a creampie chick, all hell broke loose LOL. Also does anyone got to creampie her when she had her huge implants for a few weeks before they needed to be removed? That is my only regret. I wish I got the chance to play with those puppies so I can boast and brag a before and after date ha ha ha. Some pics of when she first started including the proof of life selfie and some legacy pics of those large man made titties!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweetiee bbfscip (5).jpg‎   Sweetiee bbfscip (1).jpg‎   Sweetiee bbfscip (3).jpg‎   Sweetiee double D's fake titties (3).jpg‎   Sweetiee double D's fake titties (6).jpg‎  

    Sweetiee double D's fake titties (5).jpg‎   Sweetiee double D's fake titties (7).jpg‎   Sweetiee Jazmine doubles.jpg‎   Sweetiee Coco BBFS doubles (9).jpg‎   Sweetiee Coco BBFS doubles (5).jpg‎  


  8. #3756

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    This one smells scammy as hell. Was evasive when asking for reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...498/4244261724
    First she is requiring a prepaid deposit. Deposits are almost always a scam. If you pull the trigger on this one don't put out more money than you are prepared to lose.

  9. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    This one smells scammy as hell. Was evasive when asking for reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...498/4244261724
    That's obvious that its a scam. Just look at her pictures none of them are in hotel rooms.

  10. #3754

    Any takers?

    This one smells scammy as hell. Was evasive when asking for reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...498/4244261724

  11. #3753

    I'm down

    I'll even go last.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I'd be down for that! How many rounds can we go?

  12. #3752

    Taz

    She has a day job now. She is hard to get a hold of but always worth the wait. She drowned me the last time I banged her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffBart  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her post in almost a month and she didn't answer my text a few weeks ago so I'm guesing she's either out of town or laying low.

  13. #3751
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting in the area and was aching for a morning creampie, Kristin was available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162725957

    Man was she ready for me.

    Lied back, she put on the music and started a nice bbbjwith DT, I held her hair up. And squeezed her nipples as she worshipped my cock. She can suck me off the whole time, she then straddled me an inserted my cock into her, flicking her clit until she got juice wet and slid herself down, she rode until she got tired, I flipped her over and lapped up some of her juices, fingered and licked her until she came, mounted her in mish and told me to come inside her and make a baby. Sure thing, kept pounding her until she got another O and made a mess in her and on her bed. As I cleaned up and dressed, she just put on her panties with my baby batter inside. She told me I was the 1st client of the day and she tasted really good, otherwise I wouldn't be down for that. She is down for a gangbang of 3 guys 150 each person.
    I'd be down for that! How many rounds can we go?

  14. #3750

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    This is the right link. Sorry. Didn't know the link expired.

  15. #3749

    Taz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cram1904  [View Original Post]
    Damn, kinda miss Taz. She still around?
    I haven't seen her post in almost a month and she didn't answer my text a few weeks ago so I'm guesing she's either out of town or laying low.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape